+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

anxari

Apr 14, 2014
Following a review of your application and supporting documents – it appears that the Ruksati ceremony and the Walima marriage reception have not taken place. The evidence of correspondence between yourself and sponsor is also limited. In addition, no Urdu Nikah Namah, and no evidence of your sponsor’s immigration entry to Pakistan for the marriage, can be found. As a result of the missing/limited evidence, I have concerns with the bona-fide of your relationship.

Applied in October - 27th
medical request received Dec 08th
case transferred to London Immigration Office 23rd Jan
Received the above letter today

Our Rukhsati is in December. What documents should we send now?

Reactions: talalbsse

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
Following a review of your application and supporting documents – it appears that the Ruksati ceremony and the Walima marriage reception have not taken place. The evidence of correspondence between yourself and sponsor is also limited. In addition, no Urdu Nikah Namah, and no evidence of your sponsor’s immigration entry to Pakistan for the marriage, can be found. As a result of the missing/limited evidence, I have concerns with the bona-fide of your relationship.

Why did n't you submit Urdu Nikah Nama??

Also, somewhere else in this forum you posted the following dates:

Applied: 17/OCT/2017
AOR: 01/DEC/17
SENT BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM A IN BTW
FILE FORWARDED TO LVO: 17/01/2018
how long it will take more for a medical request?

anxari

Apr 14, 2014
Why did n't you submit Urdu Nikah Nama??

Also, somewhere else in this forum you posted the following dates:

Applied: 17/OCT/2017
AOR: 01/DEC/17
SENT BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM A IN BTW
FILE FORWARDED TO LVO: 17/01/2018
how long it will take more for a medical request?

they have sent me the medical on 8th dec but t it went somewhere in the junk email, thus they have resent now it will be done on 2nd august 2018.

i have sent the nadra computerized nikkah naama.

talalbsse

Oct 31, 2017
they have sent me the medical on 8th dec but t it went somewhere in the junk email, thus they have resent now it will be done on 2nd august 2018.

Oh may then you need to consult with a lawyer

zubda345

May 28, 2018

'You should always send complete docs, every document you need to send is written up on the website under country specific requirements, it says you need to submit "nikah nama" along with your marriage certificate from nadra, it even tells you that you have to get everything notarized from notary public..
be careful of all of your emails even your junk box so you don't miss anything again....

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
and you got no reply after that?
I got replies to the three emails that I sent them for inquiry of my case every month, May, June and July, and got the same reply every time.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah

Send them every bit of evidence you got. send them the boarding passes from your visit at the time of your marriage if you have them, more substantial communication proof, nikkah nama as they have asked for, and booking details or wedding cards for your wedding in December. For every concern that they have raised, write an explanation in cover letter, attach the proof if available and you'd do fine. You can also make your parents or siblings write letters, saying they are aware of the situation and some explanation too maybe and send them along too.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Send them every bit of evidence you got. send them the boarding passes from your visit at the time of your marriage if you have them, more substantial communication proof, nikkah nama as they have asked for, and booking details or wedding cards for your wedding in December. For every concern that they have raised, write an explanation in cover letter, attach the proof if available and you'd do fine. You can also make your parents or siblings write letters, saying they are aware of the situation and some explanation too maybe and send them along too.

Stuff I gave them included:

Slips of the marriage halls all three days : Nikkah+Mehendi, Barat+Rukhsati, Walima.
Photos of us being togather before and after marriage.
Pics in which our family and friends are also shown along with us (the couple).
Boarding passes of her and her family flying in here, pics of their entry and exit stamps.
Marriage pics, especially of Nikkah, rukhsati and enterances.
Pics of Honeymoon.
Receipt of the place we stayed at for honeymoon.
Pics of us as a couple.
Some date pictures.
Our communication proof in form of pictures (screen shots of whatsapp and facebook messenger)
Proof of a public relation (Facebook status, comments of friends and family from both sides)
Nikkah Nama (I got my nikkah nama in english as well) + Nadra marriage certificate.

I was gonna give letter from friends too but I forgot.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hi Friends

I got Canadian Immigration in 2016, went there for 4 months and came back to get married. Couldn't go back to Canada due to some issues here in Pakistan. Now planning to go back soon.

I am now married and have a 6 month old daughter, Please advise how to apply for that. Spouse application also have Kids option or do I have to file a separate application for my daughter.

How much time it takes these days to get visa for family.

Regards

Reactions: Mariner2paki

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hi Friends

I got Canadian Immigration in 2016, went there for 4 months and came back to get married. Couldn't go back to Canada due to some issues here in Pakistan. Now planning to go back soon.

I am now married and have a 6 month old daughter, Please advise how to apply for that. Spouse application also have Kids option or do I have to file a separate application for my daughter.

How much time it takes these days to get visa for family.

Regards

It will take time man...

If you have a canadian PR you would HAVE TO STAY IN CANADA when you file their paperwork, If you are a citizen you may wish NOT TO BE IN CANADA or BE THERE if you wish...
The forms will have to be filled for both of the people separately as there will be one extra form for your kid.