Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esma said:
Seems like you are one of the lucky ones whose application is starting alredy. I am Dec 4 applicant and my status is still application received. As Mercy24 said it could take 1-3 yrs I'm just hoping I'm not one of the rare 3 yr long case.

Keep us updated and Ramadan Mubarak to you all!
She is a Dec 29 applicant that received sponsor approval. There is still a long way to go.
If your file has been transferred directly to LVO, they are normally completing within 12 months.
Cases that are taking 2 to 3 years are ones that had been initially sent to Islamabad Visa Office (mostly 2013 applicants and prior).

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

adilsulaiman said:
Congratulations! I have the following note under eligibility -

Conditions apply Province of destination is Quebec, CSQ not received yet, however as sponsor has opted to continue if found ineligible, we can commence processing, prior to receipt of CSQ. PA is a 25 year old female,

Pakistani citizen married to a 26 year old permanent resident. Sponsor is also a Pakistani citizen, he landed in MAR13 as a skilled worker. Marriage took place in Pakistan in DEC13, proof seem, first marriage for both. PA advises that she and sponsor were put in contact by a friend of hers, this friend Is sponsor's sister. PA indicates

that she and sponsor first made contact via phone on 15MAR09 and that they first met in person in Pakistan on 25MAR09. PA states on spouse I partner questionnaire that she and sponsor dated for over four years, indicates that they went out for dinners, movies, carnivals and long walks. Sponsor states in an accompanying letter to

sponsor questionnaire, that he and sponsor have the same taste in rock and roll music and that he "cannot wait

to take my wife out to the concerts in North America" PA indicates that marriage not arranged, advises that their

respective parents, siblings and other close relatives attended wedding. PA indicates that Valima was held the

same day as the Nikah Nama on 25DEC13 and that she and sponsor co-habited from 25DEC13 until 31 DEC13,

this included traveling to Murree, the popular honeymoon destination, states they traveled there on 27DEC13 and that they stayed for one night in a motel and returned to Islamabad on 28DEC13, photos of this trip provided. PA advises that sponsor had to return to Canada a week after wedding, as he had a limited number of days that he could take off work, PA and sponsor appear at ease in wedding photos and in other photos,

I have entered review required under eligibility. DEPENDANTS: SBJ HAS NOT IDENTIFIED ANY QUALIFYING DEPENDANTS FOR EXAMINATION. NOTE: SHOULD ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS BE SPONSORED AT A LATER
DATE THEY WILL BE EXCLUDED AS PER CPCM have not indicated any concerns Re: PR sponsor's Canadian residency. SCC: No adverse FOSS - also checked PA under sponsor's surname, no record found. No adverse FOSS - sponsor. Clean PC/Pakistan, 27FEB14. *** At this stage have not requested that PA provide copy of CSQ

So yeah looks as if he started to review eligibility, stopped in the middle because he wasnt in the mood and just wrote review required before putting the file away. :/
The notes are positive from VO. No need to worry about interview.
I think it will be beneficial to order notes again soon if you want to see how much more progression has been made.

QA

Sep 3, 2014

My ECAS status shows decisions made.. what the next step?

JMOBhatti

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
HKG/LDN
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
No
Med's Done....
Alhamd o lillah
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Alhamd o lillah
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamd o lillah
LANDED..........
Alhamd o lillah

Dear forum members,

I am not sure that its the relevant place to put this thread over here or not but let me ask that what constitutes emotional or civil harassment and the penalties ?

If some one shares her personal life, are we bound by law not to disclose her privacy (kindly putting the moral grounds aside at this moment) to any body?

If some one makes you used to of her company, trap you and then quits leaving you in lurch, can you ask her to come back by repetitive calls or text messages? The same person who want to go away, has a repetitive history of calling to the accused at random. Can you threat her that you may share her personal information with her husband? Its worth mentioning the threat is only about disclosure of personal information and not any kind of harm ( with the sole intention not losing that some one special - who made one used to of her company).

I will more be interested in legal grounds rather than moral. And please do consider the deep involvement of narrator in the person. Do consider that if the accused is obsessive owe to having some medical reasons, what impact it has?

The relation is only telephonic; with a distance of thousand of miles. The husband of that some one special is PR, residing in other province.

Respect

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

Mercy24 said:
The notes are positive from VO. No need to worry about interview.
I think it will be beneficial to order notes again soon if you want to see how much more progression has been made.
Well the officer made no remarks on all the evidence we submitted except for the one where he wrote 'review needed'. It was more or less a dump of all the information we sent to them without any further addition to it. I ordered notes again in the beginning of the month but ive pretty much lost hope of getting a decision for several months.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

QA said:
Congrats....I hope you will soon receive the PPR next.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beti said:
A.o.a

Guys do my husband need to write something on those 9 photographs for the forms?
Ideally.....you should have stamped at the back of pic from the studio showing the date the pic was taken....... and you can write your complete name and date of birth on the back of each photo...

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

warzo said:
Congrats. You can get the form from cic website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMM5419E.pdf
The said form has to be send by Physical Panel not the PA.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

JMOBhatti said:
Dear forum members,

I am not sure that its the relevant place to put this thread over here or not but let me ask that what constitutes emotional or civil harassment and the penalties ?

If some one shares her personal life, are we bound by law not to disclose her privacy (kindly putting the moral grounds aside at this moment) to any body?

If some one makes you used to of her company, trap you and then quits leaving you in lurch, can you ask her to come back by repetitive calls or text messages? The same person who want to go away, has a repetitive history of calling to the accused at random. Can you threat her that you may share her personal information with her husband? Its worth mentioning the threat is only about disclosure of personal information and not any kind of harm ( with the sole intention not losing that some one special - who made one used to of her company).

I will more be interested in legal grounds rather than moral. And please do consider the deep involvement of narrator in the person. Do consider that if the accused is obsessive owe to having some medical reasons, what impact it has?

The relation is only telephonic; with a distance of thousand of miles. The husband of that some one special is PR, residing in other province.

Respect
As you have yourself mentioned that you are more interested in legal grounds than moral then I being law graduate advise you to take take any legal assistance. Although I don't see any legal aspect here. You do not have any solid grounds to sue the person except emotional stress you are bearing right now, but then again how you will justify a long distance "illicit" relationship between two married persons at the first place? I dont think so, morally speaking again let her go and live both of you, your own lives. However, choice is yours you can seek a legal advice from a professional lawyer.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016

A.A! Ramzan Mubarik to All of You,
Its is requested to all the forum members, Pls remember me in prayers in the Holy Ramzan, specially for the easily processing of our application and reunion of my family and daughter i.e (1y 9 months). Thanks

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015

QA said:
Congrats!
could you please share your timeline?
when did u apply and when did u get re-med request?

Akhan22

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23- June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
24 February 2015
Med's Done....
11 March 2015. ( in process on 9th October 2015)
Interview........
09-03-2016 -- DM , 23-04-2016
Passport Req..
28 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 May 2016
LANDED..........
10 June 2016

QA said:
what is your timeline ?

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

Mercy24 said:
The officer has assigned the case to another officer and will check on May 30 for completion of task.
If task is completed on that date, the officer will continue processing the rest of the application. Otherwise, he will set a new due date.
should I contact lvo then? since there has been no update. I am a medical extension case which meant only thing from finalizing the case was medical

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015

XMan24April said:
should I contact lvo then? since there has been no update. I am a medical extension case which meant only thing from finalizing the case was medical
You could do a case specific inquiry to check where your file is at, at this time. I would recommend it because it has been a year since your file was transferred over.

good luck.