Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sulemanmirza said:
You sent it to a wrong address brother.

Address is this:

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
The address he sent his documents to is CPC's courier address. Which I think should be fine.

baba88

Jun 10, 2015

Hello and Salam, I got married quickly in Pakistan recently and came back 2weeks after that and now i noticed apparently it takes 40 months to bring spouse from Pakistan on the cic website!! I hope its not true? This is my case basically: I am a canadian citizen paki born. I married someone because of my parents choice. I havent started the sponsorship process yet because i need to come up with the money and documents from her, I am also on a layoff currently but inshallah looking for a job.. Also do you require to have any savings, if so how much? I'm pretty much in quite a lot of credit card debts, hope thts not an issue.. but I've heard you dont need an income to sponsor wife? And any tips on making this process faster, does it ACTUALLY take 3 years for her to land in Canada??? Also, if I receive money from my spouse family, that is ok right? I was with my gf of 8 years (not live in but serious) while I got married back in Pakistan but I am still in touch with her so hope thats not gonna be an issue right? Also, I had no contacts with or even knew my spouse before the marriage but I am gonna put it as arranged marriage and I have plenty of pics from mhendi, rukshati and nikka so I should be fine right? No honey moon pics and I am not going to Pakistan anytime soon because of hot weather/expenses. Also, my wife doesnt have a cell phone, I call her once in 2 days on her home phone, that shud be ok right and I dont have proofof giving her any gifts as the only thing given was gold bangles during the marriage by my mother. Is my case smooth? Do you think I would need a lawyer for my case, how much would the cheapest lawyer charge me? Any answers or suggestions/tips or anything is greatly appreciated, alhamdulillah.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

baba88 said:
Hello and Salam, I got married quickly in Pakistan recently and came back 2weeks after that and now i noticed apparently it takes 40 months to bring spouse from Pakistan on the cic website!! I hope its not true? This is my case basically: I am a canadian citizen paki born. I married someone because of my parents choice. I havent started the sponsorship process yet because i need to come up with the money and documents from her, I am also on a layoff currently but inshallah looking for a job.. Also do you require to have any savings, if so how much? I'm pretty much in quite a lot of credit card debts, hope thts not an issue.. but I've heard you dont need an income to sponsor wife? And any tips on making this process faster, does it ACTUALLY take 3 years for her to land in Canada??? Also, if I receive money from my spouse family, that is ok right? I was with my gf of 8 years (not live in but serious) while I got married back in Pakistan but I am still in touch with her so hope thats not gonna be an issue right? Also, I had no contacts with or even knew my spouse before the marriage but I am gonna put it as arranged marriage and I have plenty of pics from mhendi, rukshati and nikka so I should be fine right? No honey moon pics and I am not going to Pakistan anytime soon because of hot weather/expenses. Also, my wife doesnt have a cell phone, I call her once in 2 days on her home phone, that shud be ok right and I dont have proofof giving her any gifts as the only thing given was gold bangles during the marriage by my mother. Is my case smooth? Do you think I would need a lawyer for my case, how much would the cheapest lawyer charge me? Any answers or suggestions/tips or anything is greatly appreciated, alhamdulillah.
what city in Canada you live??

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

baba88 said:
Hello and Salam, I got married quickly in Pakistan recently and came back 2weeks after that and now i noticed apparently it takes 40 months to bring spouse from Pakistan on the cic website!! I hope its not true? This is my case basically: I am a canadian citizen paki born. I married someone because of my parents choice. I havent started the sponsorship process yet because i need to come up with the money and documents from her, I am also on a layoff currently but inshallah looking for a job.. Also do you require to have any savings, if so how much? I'm pretty much in quite a lot of credit card debts, hope thts not an issue.. but I've heard you dont need an income to sponsor wife? And any tips on making this process faster, does it ACTUALLY take 3 years for her to land in Canada??? Also, if I receive money from my spouse family, that is ok right? I was with my gf of 8 years (not live in but serious) while I got married back in Pakistan but I am still in touch with her so hope thats not gonna be an issue right? Also, I had no contacts with or even knew my spouse before the marriage but I am gonna put it as arranged marriage and I have plenty of pics from Mehendi, Rukshati and Nikka so I should be fine right? No honey moon pics and I am not going to Pakistan anytime soon because of hot weather/expenses. Also, my wife doesnt have a cell phone, I call her once in 2 days on her home phone, that shud be ok right and I dont have proofof giving her any gifts as the only thing given was gold bangles during the marriage by my mother. Is my case smooth? Do you think I would need a lawyer for my case, how much would the cheapest lawyer charge me? Any answers or suggestions/tips or anything is greatly appreciated, alhamdulillah.
A Canadian citizen should be able to read on CIC website the rules, and information/guide on spousal sponsorship.

Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013

baba88 said:
Which city you live I can help you.

munnabhai86

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015

warzo said:
There is no definite time line. It's a nasty waiting game. There are some who are waiting since Feb 2015 when their re-med was requested, and there are some who got PPR within a month or two of Re-Med.

All the best to you. Just wait patiently, and hope for the best. Who knows, you may end up land together with your wife and child inshaAllah. :)
Thanks!!! I just hope the passport request comes early. Because i have a geniune case all original docs are attested and translated. Also we have a kid so they shoudn't be doubting our relationship. InshaAllah Allah will help us in this matter

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sarim said:
Hi all,

I am little bit confused now days because i sent my application package through private courier it is already delivered to

Sponsorship
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

but as per the courier company they delivered at akra case processing center and they don't have person name who received the application.

So any one's application delivered at same place akra case processing center?

Please advise.

Rgds,

Sarim
Basically you used courier address which is ok nothing to worried about...See the link below for details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sulemanmirza said:

Address is this:

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
If you were to use the courier to send your package out then that's the right address. See the link below for details:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Guys my online vfs status shows A BLANK BOX, what could that mean???!

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb, 2015, In process...: 07 August, 2015
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep, 2015 Upfront: 21 Oct, 2014 DM:
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

Sarim said:
Hi all,

I am little bit confused now days because i sent my application package through private courier it is already delivered to

Sponsorship
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

but as per the courier company they delivered at akra case processing center and they don't have person name who received the application.

So any one's application delivered at same place akra case processing center?

Please advise.

Rgds,

Sarim
Never heard of akra. But it is the correct address.
The other address with PO Box --- only can Canada Post delivers to PO Box.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

baba88 said:
There is no minimum financial requirement but I do hope you take care of your credit card debts.
Currently processing times are approximately 14 to 16 months.
You should have a look over the forms, guide and checklist --- if you feel comfortable to do it on your own, then you should.
I did not find it to be complicated, just a lot of paperwork getting supporting docs and filling out forms.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

ipoo said:
My file for sponsorship reached its destination at-last.

6/15/2015 2:20:00 PM DELIVERED. Signed by D DEVID CANADA, CA
Please send a PM to Mercy24.
Click on http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline
At bottom tab, click on 'notes'.

shab.Hunzai

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25 August, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2015

sh52 said:
Guys my online vfs status shows A BLANK BOX, what could that mean???!
Try calling VAC karachi and see if you can get further info.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

sulemanmirza said:

Address is this:

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
address is correct that was private courier address.