AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Every nation has criminals and fraudsters. We weren't the ones who caused that on ourselves, the world is all based on politics and social class. When it comes to fraudulent marriages, Pakistan wasn't at the top for that either. There are many European nations who were involved in that as well, many from the states. I have heard enough stories from all parts of the world not exclusively Pakistan.
I never said that we are the only one offcourse there are other countries as well and I am assuming that they are facing the same problems as we are. I do not disagree with you at all.

Reactions: carolbb23

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I never said that we are the only one offcourse there are other countries as well and I am assuming that they are facing the same problems as we are. I do not disagree with you at all.
They actually aren't that's the problem here. Maybe a few but the majority aren't, Indians have fraudulent marriages all the time. International students claim to return back to their countries upon completion of education yet nobody does it. Pakistanis face a lot of problems with visa rejections including student visas whereas people from other countries seem to get it quite easily. I am not hating on anyone but I know a lot of people who have gone through processes much easier than Pakistanis. It is very unfortunate our spouses can't even get visas to visit us during such a long process.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
They actually aren't that's the problem here. Maybe a few but the majority aren't, Indians have fraudulent marriages all the time. International students claim to return back to their countries upon completion of education yet nobody does it. Pakistanis face a lot of problems with visa rejections including student visas whereas people from other countries seem to get it quite easily. I am not hating on anyone but I know a lot of people who have gone through processes much easier than Pakistanis. It is very unfortunate our spouses can't even get visas to visit us during such a long process.
So what do u think why that is? :)

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
I am with you on that their treatment is not fair to most of us. It is very hard to wait for that long when you don’t know when and how and what is going to happen with your case. It is very stressful process and painful

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
So what do u think why that is? :)
The world runs under super powers and its allies. It has been like that since the industrial revolution. If a country is allied with other nations, they share the same enemies as well. As for Canada, it will always be the little tail of America. Rest is self explanatory... lol I am not one of those people who blindly trusts the system. I agree, Pakistan and its people aren't perfect but neither are any of the others, media hype and conspiracy theories are major.

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
I am with you on that their treatment is not fair to most of us. It is very hard to wait for that long when you don’t know when and how and what is going to happen with your case. It is very stressful process and painful
Yup, sometimes I think it's quite shocking our parents managed to immigrate to this country. Lol they were just extremely lucky.

Reactions: ksabir

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Yup, sometimes I think it's quite shocking our parents managed to immigrate to this country. Lol they were just extremely lucky.
Yeah good old days. LOL

Reactions: humy.11.23

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah good old days. LOL
Yup, it was just so easy then. My dad got a student visa easily in the 70s. All the siblings easily got visas and left abroad. My grandfather was given job opportunities in the UK back then while he was in Pk, never would that happen now ..nope

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Yup, it was just so easy then. My dad got a student visa easily in the 70s. All the siblings easily got visas and left abroad. My grandfather was given job opportunities in the UK back then while he was in Pk, never would that happen now ..nope
Offcourse not my friend

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Forget about other ways it is even harder now to be with you spouse.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
There you go! You have finally answered it. Pakistan was doing very well until 1970s. From then on, the political situation messed it up. The corrupt and selfish politicians have ruined the country. The trickle down effect on people is unavoidable. Pakistan people naturally are fine people but we have been 'corrupted' due to system we are brought up in. The decisions these politicians made have ruined our image on the world stage. Since you were born and raised here, you may not understand it exactly the way someone who was born and raised in Pak would do :)

Last edited:

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
There you go! You have finally answered it. Pakistan was doing very well until 1970s. From then on, the political situation messed it up. The corrupt and selfish politicians have ruined the country. The trickle down effect on people is unavoidable. Pakistan people naturally are fine people but we have been 'corrupted' due to system we are brought up in. The decisions these politicians made have ruined our image at the world stage. Since you were born and raised here, you may not understand it exactly the way someone who was born and raised in Pak would do :)
I do understand what you're saying. Come on man everyone knows GO NAWAZ GO LOL...but after 9/11 there has been major problems caused by the US. The nation used to be a wonderful place now it's a shit hole full of hate and discrimination which Pakistan became tied in.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
I do understand what you're saying. Come on man everyone knows GO NAWAZ GO LOL...but after 9/11 there has been major problems caused by the US. The nation used to be a wonderful place now it's a shit hole full of hate and discrimination which Pakistan became tied in.
US wants us to get rid of the 'bad guys' but if we do then how would we keep our gangster impression on India and like minded? lol