+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Lol i got a reply from LVO just now.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. Please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.

Kind regards,

NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
August applicant.
Sch A,pcc and med req. Correspondence letter.
Do you think it is possible to get an adr at this stage?
Last time I mailed them,my app was awaiting full review and they didnt need anything from my side.
That was a month ago.
Thanks.
what do you mean by adr?

aamna.hamza

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
hey im june 2nd Applicant . My husband ( sponsor) had sent an enquiry on my behalf and he got this reply. Can some one guide me about this please.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank you for your message.
Please note that this application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete. No additional information/ document is required at this stage.
Kind regards,
NXF
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
No actually we both are Christian so we did not have any Nikkah or Rukhsati
oh ok, thank you. i am interested to find out how it works for Christian Pakistanis, do you guys go to Church as a ceremony and then register your marriage at a union council or at court?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Submitted Additional docx on April 6th. Couple of days ago the status changed to "We are reviewing the document you provided"

Any idea how long it takes? does this mean they gonna give some update soon?

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
I know she such a sweet person, and i some what think sonetimes why LVO takes so long because there is jealous,vindtictive and enivous people that do stupid things like this tie up precious time of the vo when can work on other applications
Yes unfortunately people like this do exist, so that’s why we have to be somewhat secretive about our paperwork .

Reactions: carolbb23

pakgossin

Star Member
May 17, 2018
oh ok, thank you. i am interested to find out how it works for Christian Pakistanis, do you guys go to Church as a ceremony and then register your marriage at a union council or at court?
No problem :) and yes similar to what ksabir stated.....We had a church ceremony and then had to proceed with a court marriage in order to get a Marriage Certificate from Nadra.

Reactions: posse