+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
thats it!!! wait wait wait!! same status for the last 9 months! i am sending these guys the nastiest email they have received in the history of immigration applications!
Pls do so! That way they will send you further down in the queue and help expedite someone else's case............. just kidding :)

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Pls do so! That way they will send you further down in the queue and help expedite someone else's case............. just kidding :)
Honestly though it's so frustrating now. It's like we have been waiting so long and they don't even care. They're just purposely slow, it isn't like they receive so many applications a year. It's actually based on a certain yearly quota and timeframe. Literally make people suffer over it.

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Honestly though it's so frustrating now. It's like we have been waiting so long and they don't even care. They're just purposely slow, it isn't like they receive so many applications a year. It's actually based on a certain yearly quota and timeframe. Literally make people suffer over it.
Not that I know for sure, but I would think that they do receive lots of applications which is why the process slows down. I honestly dont know if they make people suffer on purpose. Their stated target for most cases is 12 months and so far what I see is that they do complete most of the cases within that duration. Some in the 7th month, some in the 11th, some in the 12th and so on. I think they should hire more officers to process cases faster.

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Not that I know for sure, but I would think that they do receive lots of applications which is why the process slows down. I honestly dont know if they make people suffer on purpose. Their stated target for most cases is 12 months and so far what I see is that they do complete most of the cases within that duration. Some in the 7th month, some in the 11th, some in the 12th and so on. I think they should hire more officers to process cases faster.
The number actually isn't that much I have looked into that. I forgot the actual amount but it wasn't that much, not for it to take 12 months. They do have a certain quota annually as well.
It is based on a lot of factors which of course they won't just disclose openly.

Last edited:

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
The number actually isn't that much I have looked into that. I forgot the actual amount but it wasn't that much, not for it to take 12 months. They do have a certain quota annually as well.
It is based on a lot of factors which of course they won't just disclose openly.
There has to be someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who works at LVO or knows the inner procedures to give us some understanding... :)

Reactions: ksabir

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
Right, and if they receive more apps than what the quota is then it will obviously slow down the process. Do you have 2017 numbers?
That's why they slow the process down and the backlog gets cleared. I don't remember the numbers but every year they do mention the amount they've had the previous years. Anyhow only thing we can do is wait and watch

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
That's why they slow the process down and the backlog gets cleared. I don't remember the numbers but every year they do mention the amount they've had the previous years. Anyhow only thing we can do is wait and watch
happens in every corporation and the government is run like a corporation too pretty much. they create a backlog to show that their volume is too high and then they demand a bigger budget for their services. so essentially we are paying them with our taxes to work slower

humy.11.23

Aug 30, 2017
happens in every corporation and the government is run like a corporation too pretty much. they create a backlog to show that their volume is too high and then they demand a bigger budget for their services. so essentially we are paying them with our taxes to work slower
Yup, exactly what I meant. It's done purposely whether through the means of which you're mentioning or what I said earlier.

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
2 more lines added on ecas,no change in gckey.
Does this have any significance?
Thanks.
what are the 2 lines that were added?

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
what are the 2 lines that were added?
August applicant.
Sch A,pcc and med req. Correspondence letter.
Do you think it is possible to get an adr at this stage?
Last time I mailed them,my app was awaiting full review and they didnt need anything from my side.
That was a month ago.
Thanks.