Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

esma said:
Ok thanks so much.... once the applications went into process how long did it take to reach to request for red med (if there were no issues with te file) ???
You can check that from timeline for Pakistan applicants. following is the address. It differs from case to case. But you can get an idea from below timeline. Hope that helps.

Timeline Spouse Sponsorship of Pakistan Applicants: http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

Roman9786

May 29, 2015

Mercy24 said:
The next step would be a decision made.
It is difficult to stay how long as there is a big variation in time during this stage.
You should order GCMS notes to get a clear picture of what progress has been made and if there is any problems in the applicant's case.

Thank you for reply! I think that's what m Gona do , m Gona wait for a week or two and then order notes :)

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Mercy24, humain bhi kuch bata do, seems like you know how LVO's mind works, i thought i knew CIC but i guess not when it comes to my own case.( i simply believe they do and can do anything in any possible way they like or think and hardly a few things can change it).
yaar meray sath walon k passport per thapa bhi lag gea, and LVO is telling me "my file is still in queue waiting for review,and they will contact me if/when they need documents" strange specially when they already had asked for re medical, and english copy of nikah nama in february(thats about almost 4 months ago), and what is more depressing is that when i look at time line there aren't too many ppl with similar timeline who are still waiting, most of them seem to have some movement on their file such as "in process" or passport request or interview waiting or whatsoever, i hadn't provided much proof of communication thought they would ask but they never did, and a friend of mine who worked in immigration consultancy for over 12 years suggested me to wait instead of sending documents voluntarily so i never did.but now i am thinking maybe i should before anything goes wrong. but another question if i do send documents, isn't it better way to courier them all the documents as it might be too much to send via email?? like Skype chat screen shots, plus 2 trips back to Pakistan record with some pics together and some receipts of some gifts bought, plus airline tickets etc etc.
kindly along with mercy24 other members also do some brain storming on this plz.
tnx in advance.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

wahmad4 said:
Mercy24, humain bhi kuch bata do, seems like you know how LVO's mind works, i thought i knew CIC but i guess not when it comes to my own case.( i simply believe they do and can do anything in any possible way they like or think and hardly a few things can change it).
yaar meray sath walon k passport per thapa bhi lag gea, and LVO is telling me "my file is still in queue waiting for review,and they will contact me if/when they need documents" strange specially when they already had asked for re medical, and english copy of nikah nama in february(thats about almost 4 months ago), and what is more depressing is that when i look at time line there aren't too many ppl with similar timeline who are still waiting, most of them seem to have some movement on their file such as "in process" or passport request or interview waiting or whatsoever, i hadn't provided much proof of communication thought they would ask but they never did, and a friend of mine who worked in immigration consultancy for over 12 years suggested me to wait instead of sending documents voluntarily so i never did.but now i am thinking maybe i should before anything goes wrong. but another question if i do send documents, isn't it better way to courier them all the documents as it might be too much to send via email?? like Skype chat screen shots, plus 2 trips back to Pakistan record with some pics together and some receipts of some gifts bought, plus airline tickets etc etc.
kindly along with mercy24 other members also do some brain storming on this plz.
tnx in advance.
Hi,
I'm no expert but i think u should send additional documents voluntarily. I know 2 ppl who did so and a week later they got a reply from cic, one of them asking for re-med. I think perhaps u got stuck with a lazy officer. If they have to ask for more docs it just adds time to the process. I know someone who applied in may, they asked for rprf in april then original nikahnama in end of april and he hasnt heard from them after that. Dont worry.. inshallah u'll hear from them pretty soon. Good luck!

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

wahmad4 said:
tnx in advance.
I think you should send the additional proof/documents voluntarily rather than waiting for them to ask you. that will save you a lot of time. Also, try to think of any possible red flags or weak points in your application and try to cover them using your additional documents. If you did not provide much proof before, provide now. chats, call logs, air tickets, pix, gift receipts, receipts of hotels if you took a trip together with your wife, potos with the families, snapshot of your FB profile showing that you are married to your wife etc. And send those through DHL. It will just take 3 or 4 days to deliver your documents to LVO. InshAllah soon you will hear a good news.

SamDuos

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
20 May 2014 and 15 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2012
File Transfer...
30 Apr 2014
Med's Request
Re Med 20 May 2014, Add Med 15 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 04 Dec 2015, PPR2 23 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2016
LANDED..........
17 Apr 2016

XMan24April said:
Did u order notes? If yes, what does the notes say
security background are still in process since Sep 2014

zeemani85

Jun 4, 2015
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

i done my interview so what is next???

zeemani85

Jun 4, 2015

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

I done my interview and what is next ???????

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

XMan24April said:
why dont u and adilsulaiman join the whatsapp group created by aylia24. Its a pretty happening group n alot of ppl have similar timelines as urs. Would be easier to connect n share notes thr
well I did not create a group but yes I am one admin of this whatsapp group and you peoples join us on +92--333-3737169

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

zeemani85 said:
if medical is valid then ppr request.

you may join us on whatsapp group 92-333-3737169

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

wahmad4 said:
tnx in advance.
I understand your reaction. If you don't mind, could you please PM me the note that was sent to LVO.
When did you order notes?

I noticed another sponsor on the spreadsheet that was much behind in the the process.
I asked her for an update on her status. She did not have any.
I composed an enquiry letter for her, in about 2 weeks she got a DM and PPR.

Of course, cases vary individually. Without much information, I really hate speculating.

If you have already passed the eligibility assessment, does it make sense to send additional documents supporting a genuine relationship?

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

But have I actually passed the eligibility assessment ?? It says still waiting for review so I'm guessing it probably hasn't?? But on the contrary they have had asked for re medical so that says something along with English Nikah Nama.
Yes there are some ppl left on timeline from 2014 who applied before us but not too many though.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

wahmad4 said:
But have I actually passed the eligibility assessment ?? It says still waiting for review so I'm guessing it probably hasn't?? But on the contrary they have had asked for re medical so that says something along with English Nikah Nama.
Yes there are some ppl left on timeline from 2014 who applied before us but not too many though.
That's what you need the notes for. Again, when did you order the notes?
I assume you are the applicant?

I HAVE read your note to LVO. Of course, there is no defined rules for writing to LVO.
But the note should be more concise; the fact that several people had been granted COPR behind you; and I prefer the enquiry coming from sponsor (my personal preference).

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

zeemani85 said:
That procedure you quoted is outdated. Please provide your timeline.
Click on this link: http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline , then click on the bottom tab 'notes'.

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015

Hello, i want to know how many more months i have to wait. guys can u plz help me.
I am waiting for ppr 2 since like two n half months.
I emailed LVO on 22April, but no reply.