+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that the hubby and I have made our courier submission today (350+ pages) which should be at LVO by midday Thursday. We are also uploading a condensed version of the courier submission on my husband's GCKey portal. I've already mentioned what we were planning on sending so I won't be repeating myself here, but if you have any questions relating to your own file please feel free to send me a message.

A few things I learned in this process are:
1) Make a strong application. As much as we thought ours was good, clearly it wasn't good enough. So don't worry about CIC limit to photos and communication proof. More is better!
2) Get Urdu Nikah Nama made if you haven't already. Their country specific guidelines are either wrong or the officers don't bother following them! Either way save yourselves the hassle later on and get both English and Urdu registered.
3) Do visit your spouse, even if you see that some lucky people get PPR in 5-6 months, don't be so sure you will get so lucky so plan a trip in advance and inform CIC of it later. They may hate it but you can never be too sure of what kind of officer you will get.
4) Order ATIP notes regularly, and stay on top of your application. Don't assume that CIC knows what they are doing, and definitely don't trust their glitchy GCKey.
5) Start collecting communication proof from the day you decide to get married and until your spouse gets PPR.
6) Lastly, please be honest about the progression of your relationship. If yours is a love marriage, please say so, it will save future applicants a lot of time and hassle.

Good luck to all and us! We have had no peace since this PFL was slapped in our faces.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that the hubby and I have made our courier submission today (350+ pages) which should be at LVO by midday Thursday. We are also uploading a condensed version of the courier submission on my husband's GCKey portal. I've already mentioned what we were planning on sending so I won't be repeating myself here, but if you have any questions relating to your own file please feel free to send me a message.

A few things I learned in this process are:
1) Make a strong application. As much as we thought ours was good, clearly it wasn't good enough. So don't worry about CIC limit to photos and communication proof. More is better!
2) Get Urdu Nikah Nama made if you haven't already. Their country specific guidelines are either wrong or the officers don't bother following them! Either way save yourselves the hassle later on and get both English and Urdu registered.
3) Do visit your spouse, even if you see that some lucky people get PPR in 5-6 months, don't be so sure you will get so lucky so plan a trip in advance and inform CIC of it later. They may hate it but you can never be too sure of what kind of officer you will get.
4) Order ATIP notes regularly, and stay on top of your application. Don't assume that CIC knows what they are doing, and definitely don't trust their glitchy GCKey.
5) Start collecting communication proof from the day you decide to get married and until your spouse gets PPR.
6) Lastly, please be honest about the progression of your relationship. If yours is a love marriage, please say so, it will save future applicants a lot of time and hassle.

Good luck to all and us! We have had no peace since this PFL was slapped in our faces.
Hi Kinza Good Luck with your file and responses that you have just sent to LVO.
about your 3rd point, I did visit my wife 2nd time in mid sept / oct 2017after getting married to her in May 2017. today exactly 3 months now since i came back from Pakistan after spending 4 weeks with her. Reported to LVO already about this 2nd visit.
Do you recommend me about 3rd visit to her?
on Jan 18th, her file will be completing 6 months and 4 months with LVO.
I am thinking to go only 1 time now when she gets her Immigration to bring her here. Everyone of us know very well, visiting Pakistan is not easy and free and cost us a lot. Air Fare, housing, meal, shopping, gifts and on top how many vacations we have at work. What is our budget to visit again and again
What you think?

Reactions: Amna1997

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Just wanted to share with everyone

my wife landed on Nov 17 2017....Today we received letter from immigration that the size of photo which were taken at VFS office Islamabad Pakistan do not meet the requirement therefore immigration asked us to send them 2x new photo with the name date of birth and stamp from the photographer.

Reactions: khancanada

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Kinza Good Luck with you file and responses that you have just sent to LVO.
about your 3rd point, I did visit my wife after getting married to her in May 2017 and then 2nd time in mid sept / oct 2017.
Its exactly 3 months now since i came back from Pakistan after spending 4 weeks with her. Reported to LVO already about this 2nd visit.
Do you recommend me about 3rd visit to her?
on Jan 18th, her file will be completing 6 months and 4 months with LVO.
I am thinking to go only 1 time now when she gets her Immigration to bring her here. Everyone of us know very well, visiting Pakistan is not easy and free and cost us a lot. Air Fare, housing, meal, shopping, gifts etc.
What you think?
No no, I am not saying you must visit 5 or 10 times. All I am saying is visit once at least. Brother I know I am a student so I totally know what you mean about how expensive it can be. If you visited once even, and sent CIC proof of it, you did well. Being proactive is key. Dont stress, visit when you can, if I could help it I wouldn't be apart from him for day, but sadly university and having a student job doesn't allow for extended visits. We are planning a trip in Feb now during my reading week hopefully. If by my return I have not heard from CIC I will be sending them proof of it.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I really wonder if there should be a column for sponsors working full-time vs. asking for family support. I wonder if that factor plays a big role. any thoughts?

Reactions: Waqur

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I really wonder if there should be a column for sponsors working full-time vs. asking for family support. I wonder if that factor plays a big role. any thoughts?
I have a feeling it does, but I have no concrete proof of it, just a hunch. would be nice to see if it does indeed play a role. Would explain why most wife PA's end up getting PPR sooner than husband PAs. Most men sponsors are more than likely to be working full time than women sponsors.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling it does, but I have no concrete proof of it, just a hunch. would be nice to see if it does indeed play a role. Would explain why most wife PA's end up getting PPR sooner than husband PAs. Most men sponsors are more than likely to be working full time than women sponsors.
that's exactly the trend I have been in the last two years spreadsheets, and there are few wives I have been chatting with who are uni students and aren't working full time. That's why I asked. Interesting....

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
No no, I am not saying you must visit 5 or 10 times. All I am saying is visit once at least. Brother I know I am a student so I totally know what you mean about how expensive it can be. If you visited once even, and sent CIC proof of it, you did well. Being proactive is key. Dont stress, visit when you can, if I could help it I wouldn't be apart from him for day, but sadly university and having a student job doesn't allow for extended visits. We are planning a trip in Feb now during my reading week hopefully. If by my return I have not heard from CIC I will be sending them proof of it.
issue here is Kinza, they call PA for interview not the Sponsor. So mine is 2nd marriage and her is first.
So if LVO doubt on her, doesn't matter how many times i visit her, LVO would still call her for an interview if they feel she married me to get entry to Canada?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
issue here is Kinza, they call PA for interview not the Sponsor. So mine is 2nd marriage and her is first.
So if LVO doubt on her, doesn't matter how many times i visit her, LVO would still call her for an interview if they feel she married me to get entry to Canada?
It is possible, but honestly interview is not the worst thing in the world. Now they are interviewing almost every month. Before it used to be every 3 months. I know it's tough to be in that situation because its so nerve wracking! This PFL has caused us so much anxiety and sadness and while almost all April PA's have gotten PPR, we still wait and possibly will for another 2 months or so. So yea it's tough I know. I hope based on your evidence of communication and trips you have sent them they will not doubt the genuineness of your marriage, but don't let the possibility of it stress you out. All the best :)

zsafdar

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys need little help and guide line. I submitted my passport for visa stamped. I submitted my passport at Lahore VFS center. They send passport to Abou Dhabi for visa to get stamp. Please let me know how long does it take for them to paste visa and issue landing paper. I submit passport on January 15,2018.

Roel 1992

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Application number: XXXXX
UCI number: XXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in regard to my application for Permanent Residence under the Family Sponsorship-Spousal Sponsorship category submitted to IRCC on XXXX.

On XXXXX, I sent some voluntary documents (details of sponsor visit & communication proof) to London Visa Office via FedEx. Kindly provide confirmation that these documents have been included in my case file.

Looking forward to your response,

XXXXX
THanku so much ... u r so helpfull... ALLAH apki hr mushkilat asaan karey...

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
One of my friend filled the Schedule A form and he mentioned his Visit Visa refusal in the Section where they ask "if you are refused visit visa or permanent residence in Canada or any other country".
He only mentioned Canada visit visa refusal , but he also got refused from visit visa to Norway in the same month but he didnt mention the Norway refusal.

What is the suggestion for him,
He leave it as it is or fill another Schedule A form and send it to LVO, mentioning the Norway visit visa refusal as well.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
One of my friend filled the Schedule A form and he mentioned his Visit Visa refusal in the Section where they ask "if you are refused visit visa or permanent residence in Canada or any other country".
He only mentioned Canada visit visa refusal , but he also got refused from visit visa to Norway in the same month but he didnt mention the Norway refusal.

What is the suggestion for him,
He leave it as it is or fill another Schedule A form and send it to LVO, mentioning the Norway visit visa refusal as well.
Fill another and send it to CIC/LVO. Omitting or hiding information amounts to misrepresentation which can lead to ban on entry to Canada.

aamna.hamza

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hey ,
I have a concern id like to ask . I'm a 2nd June Applicant and my application had been forwarded to LVC since 31st of July . My Status says " in process " for quite a while and hasn't changed. My husband came to visit me in Pakistan for 1.5 months in Mid of October and we both also went on a holiday trip to Dubai for a week. I've been reading threads where iv come across many suggestions that its good to send additional proof of relationship. Reading all the cases iv started to think what if they don't find my case pictures sufficient enough ? Is it wise to do send them additional pictures ? and if I choose to can someone please guide me what is the process to send and how ? Thanks