+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
When you guys uploaded your schedule A form and the police check, did cic also ask for a digital photo I remember they asked us for that in July.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I went with the same idea, it back fired. You spend more time actually in the queue due to inquiries that they will generate because of Nikah only case. I would strongly advise to get the Rukhsati done, and then apply for the case. Good Luck
I know a lot of people do nikah only but in pictures they do two events and show it was ruksati and then have some pics showing its after marriage don't even think about that. I have many friends who did the nikah route and their case did not progress anywhere and they had to go back to pak and do a proper ruksati and show proof only then it took them close to another 1-2 yrs after nikah.

Reactions: Amna1997

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I’m going to have to write down all those dates I don’t know them off heart, sorry I was crying because of this long distance I’m just upset.
Take your time and give the dates when you have found them.

I'm sorry for your loss. Each one of us is going or have gone through the long distance relationship and we understand how stressful it can be. Plz don't cry, see you are almost at the finish line. The average processing time is around 7-8 months if the case is straight forward and the visa officer doesn't request anymore docs from your side. You are already at the 7 month mark. So IA its just a matter of weeks when you will hear something. Very soon your husband will join you, IA. Stay positive and keep yourself busy in your studies. :)

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018

I'm sorry for your loss. Each one of us is going or have gone through the long distance relationship and we understand how stressful it can be. Plz don't cry, see you are almost at the finish line. The average processing time is around 7-8 months if the case is straight forward and the visa officer doesn't request anymore docs from your side. You are already at the 7 month mark. So IA its just a matter of weeks when you will hear something. Very soon your husband will join you, IA. Stay positive and keep yourself busy in your studies. :)
Thank you so much, it’s just hard a lot of things have happened but your right I think evrything is normal and they have not requested anything. A lot of people have told me 9-10 months is the usually the last mark. Which is like 2 or 3 more months.

Reactions: MM345

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018

I am sorry for your loss. but don't give up. IA you will hear a good news. I also had misscarriagr at 7 month in Canada and my husband was not there to support me. i am june 19 20q7 Applicant and my file is LVO and did not hear anything from them since SEP.

FAIZAQURBAN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I had a miscarriage and a surgery after I came back to Canada now I’m studying, but being far is hard
I am sorry for your loss. but don't give up. IA you will hear a good news. I also had misscarriagr at 7 month in Canada and my husband was not there to support me. i am june 19 20q7 Applicant and my file is LVO and did not hear anything from them since SEP.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I am so sorry to hear that. This must be so hard but we are all here to support each other. :) Stay strong xx

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
^ to both Faiza and Amna.
Please pray for me I’m very upset, I was looking at tickets but I know I can’t go and it doesn’t make sense I’ve waited 5 months I can wait 2-3 more inshallah. I’m in the middle of my college I can’t go my parents will be so upset.... and it’s 1200 dollar ticket.

lawcanpak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi all the wifeys. I made a whatsapp group exclusively for wifeys who are sponsoring their hubbys from Pakiland. Let me know if you are interested to join. Pm me your number and I will add you. Only wifeys though plz. Thanks.