+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Rosegirl

May 25, 2017
My husband was asked to get a UK home office file!! This happened after our interview. Did anyone ever got request like this or knows how long would it take to get it done?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
When did you send an email, as I also sent them my visit proofs.
Nov 16th - no reply
Dec 8th - received reply on Fri Jan 4th, 2018

Reactions: AJSM

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
she needs to write a letter and provide her explanation in detail as to why she doesn't have those specific moments pics? She can provide some more pics as they want to see some proof if the wedding is genuine. If they asks anything that we can't provide OR totally out of our hands, doesn't mean they start rejecting our applications

Yes but if they are asking for it
Doesnt that mean they think the proves provided are not enough??
And they absolutely wants to see just "that moment" to believe ??
[/QUOTE]
what are those specific moments pics they are asking? if you provide some details, then senior members here can provide some more help

Waqur

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
guyz a quick question. I got PPR and submitted Passport to VFS today. but i can also see in gckey account passport as required document to upload. do i need to upload a copy here as well? or just sending to CHC ISB is enough?

thanks
We got the same request on GCkey to upload Scanned Passport copy of 1st two pages (having Name, DOB, Birth place etc) and also if my husband has any recent travel history (then wanted us to upload the pages with visa stamped on it and i guess entry and exit stamps too)
So, we uploaded the passport 1st two pages with his info on it and since he doesn't have any recent travel history we didn't have to worry about the other pages
My husband read through the internet and he says that its a recent change in PPR process (referring to upload the Passport pages on GCkey even if you are sending Passport through VFS)

Besides that, we have send the 7 page document with filed Appendix A, original passport and two pics through VFS (we didn't opt for sending copies of passport cozzz why would we intentionally make it slow? lol!)

Hope this helps!!

Hey, the spreadsheet says your BGC started 23-April-2017. I suppose that's a typo?
TBH it made me nervous too sometimes :p I do really think its a typo!!

Reactions: Ahmed786

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
We got the same request on GCkey to upload Scanned Passport copy of 1st two pages (having Name, DOB, Birth place etc) and also if my husband has any recent travel history (then wanted us to upload the pages with visa stamped on it and i guess entry and exit stamps too)
So, we uploaded the passport 1st two pages with his info on it and since he doesn't have any recent travel history we didn't have to worry about the other pages
My husband read through the internet and he says that its a recent change in PPR process (referring to upload the Passport pages on GCkey even if you are sending Passport through VFS)

Besides that, we have send the 7 page document with filed Appendix A, original passport and two pics through VFS (we didn't opt for sending copies of passport cozzz why would we intentionally make it slow? lol!)

Hope this helps!!

yeah thats what i finally did as well. urs and mine timeline are pretty similar let me know when ur husband get COPR back. my wife submitted her PP on 5th Jan.

thanks

Reactions: Waqur

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hey, the spreadsheet says your BGC started 23-April-2017. I suppose that's a typo?
No. We were one of the applicants whose BGC showed In Process while the file was still at CPC.
Although I don't think BGC truly starts until months later when the file is opened by LVO.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM345

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
guyz a quick question. I got PPR and submitted Passport to VFS today. but i can also see in gckey account passport as required document to upload. do i need to upload a copy here as well? or just sending to CHC ISB is enough?

thanks

Hope this helps!!

I'm confused now. Do you only upload your passport if you are from a visa-exempt country, or do all cases now require you to upload your passport online as well as submit it at VFS?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
No. We were one of the applicants whose BGC showed In Process while the file was still at CPC.
Although I don't think BGC truly starts until months later when the file is opened by LVO.
Ok good.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
ALHUMDULLILAH finally got the PPR yesterday!! This group was a great help I thank you all very much.
App received Aug 17, 2016
DM/PPR: Jan 5, 2018
Congrats! Do let us know when u get copr.

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I'm confused now. Do you only upload your passport if you are from a visa-exempt country, or do all cases now require you to upload your passport online as well as submit it at VFS?
The upload passport option is generic and will appear the same to everyone whether you are from a visa exempt country or not.

If you are from a visa exempt country you will not submit ur passport at vfs as visa stamping is not required. In this case, you must only upload ur scanned passport through the gckey account.

If you are from a non visa exempt country such as Pakistan you must submit original passport at the vfs. Since you are sending ur original passport to the high commission, theres no need to upload a scanned version through the gckey account.

Hope this clears your confusion.

Reactions: ahsenshah and Waqur

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys, quick question: how do you pay RPRF fee? I have been looking on CIC website, but the link I found - is making me pay the whole payment, not the RPRF fee only.