Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Uh, okay, I understand that we should've known this before but we didn't 'read' the checklist before getting married so now what? No point in beating ourselves over that as it happens. We have mentioned an explanation from our end already but we want to prepare the letter as well just in case they ask for it. We're looking for a solution not for words telling us how complicated it's gonna be now or oh we should've known.

I appreciate your help. I just wanted to know the next step. There are plenty of people who haven't provided nikah signing photographs. So I just want to know what was the procedure of getting the letter. I'm afraid if this mosque would have their own letter head so affidavit it's going to be.

Anyone who has experienced this, can you please explain me the procedure kindly of obtaining the letter In DETAIL. Please. :)
LVO is full of crap!!!!! It should not be that big of a deal. I would rather wear the wedding dress if it fits and take few pics pretending to sign nikkahnama in mosque's room:D. no need to have the entire family at the back.single pic should be fine as well. May Allah help you :)

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
LVO is full of crap!!!!! It should not be that big of a deal. I would rather wear the wedding dress if it fits and take few pics pretending to sign nikkahnama in mosque's room:D. no need to have the entire family at the back.single pic should be fine as well. May Allah help you :)
please don't give this horrible advice. DO NOT FAKE ANYTHING.

Firstly, nobody will reject your PR application just because there is no picture signing nikkah nama. If you fake it, they will find something. They deal with this everyday.

Secondly, it is possible an LVO officer reviews this forum. If so, they already know you are planning this.

Come up with the honest explanation and send it to them.

Reactions: posse and Javs

mukhtar010

Nov 7, 2017
My daughters citizenship is in process in islamabad canadian high commission but it may take few months. Now my wife got ppr what should i do next for my daughter. Please guide me

Send your details to ISBADCS@international.gc.ca and tell them your scenario. You are allowed to apply for a Limited Validity Passport (takes around 2 months). You can do this for newborns as long as you have already applied for proof of citizenship. Send them an email and ask them what forms you would have to submit. They might have local, specific forms.

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018

Firstly, nobody will reject your PR application just because there is no picture signing nikkah nama. If you fake it, they will find something. They deal with this everyday.

Secondly, it is possible an LVO officer reviews this forum. If so, they already know you are planning this.

Exactly. We are preparing the mosque letter haha. It'll all be good inshallah. Thanks :)

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
That's funny but no!! XD

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
hi all,

Regarding interview in Islamabad: whole file get transferred or visa officer personally travel to Islamabad to take interview ?
and does interview letter come from London or Islamabad ?

I am trying hard to come out of pain but so far in vain :( because interview call in our case is completely insane.

Reactions: khancanada

fsiddiqui

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
POST-INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Alhamdulillah the interview went very well. The officer said she doesn't have any concerns and we should be getting our PPR in a week or two.

As for the interview, the officer was very nice and easy to talk to. A lot of what she asked was information we provided on the forms (how the relationship developed, how was the marriage arranged etc.). Dates of the wedding events and no of guests. After that she got into more specific details about how often we chat, what kinds of things we talked about in the beginning. She asked my wife (PA) some details about my life, then asked me to verify. What kinds of movies we watched, what games we played. Basically, stuff any husband and wife would know about each other. The important thing I think was just that our answers matched, more or less.

We also took a whole bunch of evidence. Wedding albums, hundreds of pics and hundreds of pages of whatsapp and skype chats, visit proofs etc. May have been overkill but we didn't want to leave anything to chance. She returned everything except the updated forms at the end.

So good luck to all the upcoming interviews. Don't stress out too much, it's easier than you think. Just make sure both of you know your story and what you submitted on the forms.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
POST-INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Alhamdulillah the interview went very well. The officer said she doesn't have any concerns and we should be getting our PPR in a week or two.

As for the interview, the officer was very nice and easy to talk to. A lot of what she asked was information we provided on the forms (how the relationship developed, how was the marriage arranged etc.). Dates of the wedding events and no of guests. After that she got into more specific details about how often we chat, what kinds of things we talked about in the beginning. She asked my wife (PA) some details about my life, then asked me to verify. What kinds of movies we watched, what games we played. Basically, stuff any husband and wife would know about each other. The important thing I think was just that our answers matched, more or less.

We also took a whole bunch of evidence. Wedding albums, hundreds of pics and hundreds of pages of whatsapp and skype chats, visit proofs etc. May have been overkill but we didn't want to leave anything to chance. She returned everything except the updated forms at the end.

So good luck to all the upcoming interviews. Don't stress out too much, it's easier than you think. Just make sure both of you know your story and what you submitted on the forms.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! and Thanks for Sharing . We are also in interview Queue :(

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Lol had a good laugh at this :D

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

LVO Immigration officers really checking this forum? :eek::eek::eek:May be one of us or seniors in this forum a LVO Immigration officer OR Officers :(:(:eek:o_Oo_O

Reactions: Zinatafrin and Javs

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
hi all,

Regarding interview in Islamabad: whole file get transferred or visa officer personally travel to Islamabad to take interview ?
and does interview letter come from London or Islamabad ?

I am trying hard to come out of pain but so far in vain :( because interview call in our case is completely insane.
Long process nain aap ko Shayar bana dia..lolz:p:D