SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
How many people are still seeing "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details" under Review of Additional documents even after they've uploaded their documents?
I uploaded my docs over a week ago and it still says the same thing. Perhaps it's not updated until they touch your file again.

Reactions: Landing_PR

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Nikkah Nama is the most important document to prove registered marriages in Pakistan. In case of this person, their original Nikkah Nama has 4 copies (as provided to everybody) and their 4 original copies are marked as original, duplicate, triplicate, and quadruplicate. They are worried which one to use for submission.

In our checklist, we were asked for copies not original documents.
Thanks for the detailed answers. I have checked the checklist and guide, I did not find any mention of providing the original nikahnama and nadra marriage license. do you know if with the new kit after dec 2016, if they require originals or copies?

if i send in the originals, do i get them back?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks for the detailed answers. I have checked the checklist and guide, I did not find any mention of providing the original nikahnama and nadra marriage license. do you know if with the new kit after dec 2016, if they require originals or copies?

2017 most recent applicants, plz assist!

Reactions: posse

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Can you send attested copies rather than originals.

Anyway, before submission, make sure you keep copies of everything.

Reactions: AHC

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

Well .. ur correct .. if u read the checklist again, no where do they ask for originals of anything except for ur pictures ..

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Can you send attested copies rather than originals.

Anyway, before submission, make sure you keep copies of everything.
I agree with canvis .. they want attested photocopies of everything u send them .. except for the pictures ..

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017

You do not need to send in originals. However, notarized copies along with true translation must be submitted. Our NikahNama was in English already so we only submitted notarized copy. If you send original they will send them back to you, however you do not need to.

smali

Sep 27, 2017
What do you think that my BGC has started? I cannot access the GCKEY because of having representative (lawyer). BGC process in Mississauga or in London?
What happens if u access your gckey while u r being represented by a lawyer.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
What do you think that my BGC has started? I cannot access the GCKEY because of having representative (lawyer). BGC process in Mississauga or in London?
I couldn't say for sure. Even if you don't have access to GCKey, you can order GCMS notes, will show a detailed status update and officer comments on your file. Good luck.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dont send originals. They dont require originals.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MM345 is right. We submitted photocopy of Urdu nikah nama as well. it didn't say original or duplicate. We got it attested, notorized and got the english translation attested and notorized too. MM345 I can't remember reading anywhere that "original" nikah nama was required just to prove genuine-ness ?. RIght ?
Not sure If I'm following what you guys are saying here...

English and Urdu nikkahnaamas have four sets of forms each. All of these are considered "original" and "Legal". Some are for bride's side, may be one is kept by the registrar himself (or submitted by him to Union Council) and others are for groom's side.

English ones: Original, Duplicate, Triplicate, Quadriplicate.
Urdu ones: Pehla Prath, Duusra Prath, Teesra Prath, Chowtha Prath.

We submitted "Duusra Prath's" notorized copy, translation and affidavit of true translation.

Now, may be you guys or your elders opted for a single nikkah nama form which might also be totally fine. But generally speaking, there are 4 sets of each.

Last edited:

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many people are still seeing "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details" under Review of Additional documents even after they've uploaded their documents?
This part of MyCic is as broken as the Kardashian Family, the Ozone layer and Majnuu's heart in 1650 AD when he caught Laila red handed cheating on him with his own best friend.

They can't seem to fix it. Its beyond their Technical abilities or their IT department's coding prowess.

I'm seeing the same status although i provided additional docs several months ago. After that it had momentarily changed to "The docs you provided have been uploaded". But ever since my notes were generated, it went back to "We need more docs" that same day. It seems to have some correlation, i.e. Notes generation and that "We need more docs" status. I know atleast 4-5 cases where this has happened.

Dont worry too much about it, but do try to cover your BeHiND by emailing LVO and asking if they actually require something because you cant find a request letter for it on Mycic messages.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@Screenager .. This part of MyCic is as broken as the Kardashian Family, the Ozone layer and Majnuu's heart in 1650 AD when he caught Laila red handed cheating on him with his own best friend.

Laila didn't cheat on Majnu .. it was King Arthur's heart which got broken because Guinevere cheated on him with Lancelot .. get your history straight!! lol

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
This part of MyCic is as broken as the Kardashian Family, the Ozone layer and Majnuu's heart in 1650 AD when he caught Laila red handed cheating on him with his own best friend.

They can't seem to fix it. Its beyond their Technical abilities or their IT department's coding prowess.

I'm seeing the same status although i provided additional docs several months ago. After that it had momentarily changed to "The docs you provided have been uploaded". But ever since my notes were generated, it went back to "We need more docs" that same day. It seems to have some correlation, i.e. Notes generation and that "We need more docs" status. I know atleast 4-5 cases where this has happened.

Dont worry too much about it, but do try to cover your BeHiND by emailing LVO and asking if they actually require something because you cant find a request letter for it on Mycic messages.
LMAO!! That's too funny!

I have emailed them (I believe monthly) asking if there's anything they need and sent them a snapshot too but they said all is well and then they go back in hibernation. Getting so annoying!!

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Not sure If I'm following what you guys are saying here...

English and Urdu nikkahnaamas have four sets of forms each. All of these are considered "original" and "Legal". Some are for bride's side, may be one is kept by the registrar himself (or submitted by him to Union Council) and others are for groom's side.

English ones: Original, Duplicate, Triplicate, Quadriplicate.
Urdu ones: Pehla Prath, Duusra Prath, Teesra Prath, Chowtha Prath.

We submitted "Duusra Prath's" notorized copy, translation and affidavit of true translation.

Now, may be you guys or your elders opted for a single nikkah nama form which might also be totally fine. But generally speaking, there are 4 sets of each.
Thank you for the answer, another question I had is do photocopies of documents that are already in English need to be notarized also? I do no see any requirement in the application checklist or forms that mention notarizing them. For example my nikahnama is already in English, when I send a copy, does it still need to be notarized?