App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
oh man this is the worst thing they can do to us. It's no less than torture! Since Aug 09, and still no email, we've sent them a case specific inquiry and an email as well, but nothing!

Do let me know if you guys end up getting an email or an actual request.
Makes me wonder of the possibility that this could be related to us ordering notes. Really hoping that we get requests soon or that text changes.

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
HELLO EVERY ONE ,,,NEED HELP FROM SENIOR .. today 4th line show up we send you a correspondence on 25 november 2016 about the decision on your application )))) i recve email on 25 november 2016 but 4th line show up today in sponsorship box ,,,and permanent resident box showing only 3 line medical recved ,,,, i apply for my wife and visa office is london ///// HOW LONG ITS TAKE MORE and body have idea am excited because after long time 4th line show up plz plz plz plz plz share your experience thanks u very much

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Review of additional documents" changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." today.

@Kinza_Bee Guess I'll be waiting with you now, waiting to see if they actually request anything.

Anyone else in a similar spot?
Us and many others. Most likely a system glitch

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERY ONE ,,,NEED HELP FROM SENIOR .. today 4th line show up we send you a correspondence on 25 november 2016 about the decision on your application )))) i recve email on 25 november 2016 but 4th line show up today in sponsorship box ,,,and permanent resident box showing only 3 line medical recved ,,,, i apply for my wife and visa office is london ///// HOW LONG ITS TAKE MORE and body have idea am excited because after long time 4th line show up plz plz plz plz plz share your experience thanks u very much
Sponsor side's 4th line about the decision made must be Sponsor Approval. Why it showed up now when the date is 25 Nov 2016 is beyond me. Did you guys ever get an email about your file being sent to London VO? Does the applicant side Ecas not show any line about "we started processing your application on XYX date". Also does the PA Ecas status show "in process"?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh man this is the worst thing they can do to us. It's no less than torture! Since Aug 09, and still no email, we've sent them a case specific inquiry and an email as well, but nothing!

Do let me know if you guys end up getting an email or an actual request.
Aug 09 is the exact same date that ours changed to " We need more docs...." as well

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Sponsor side's 4th line about the decision made must be Sponsor Approval. Why it showed up now when the date is 25 Nov 2016 is beyond me. Did you guys ever get an email about your file being sent to London VO? Does the applicant side Ecas not show any line about "we started processing your application on XYX date". Also does the PA Ecas status show "in process"?
i get email before (( when i apply after apply another email i get file transfer in lvo every thing i got proply but 4th line show up today even both side showing in proses

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hello ,

For police character certificate it says in the letter
1. If you have lived in one country since the age of 18 then provide one certificate.
My wife spent most time in different city. After marriage moved to different city and district. Should i submit one pcc i have got two made from both cities though?
2. It says date should be mentioned as year/month/date.
But my certificates has it as date/month/year.
Does it matter. Please provide help. If anyone has already submitted pcc with success please comment.
Thankyou.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i get email before (( when i apply after apply another email i get file transfer in lvo every thing i got proply but 4th line show up today even both side showing in proses
Sponsor's side should show Decision Made when PA's side shows In Process. As the PA's side of things only go into processing after Sponsor has been approved. System glitch. Whats the current status over all. Have you ordered notes? Eligibility, Criminality, Security passed, in process or not started? If you havent already, order notes immediately in my opinion.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
It really doesn't mean much except that they finally updated your ECAS for the Sponsor Side. Sponsor Approval was already received in November. What you need is a an update on the Applicant side.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello ,

For police character certificate it says in the letter
1. If you have lived in one country since the age of 18 then provide one certificate.
My wife spent most time in different city. After marriage moved to different city and district. Should i submit one pcc i have got two made from both cities though?
2. It says date should be mentioned as year/month/date.
But my certificates has it as date/month/year.
Does it matter. Please provide help. If anyone has already submitted pcc with success please comment.
Thankyou.
For Pakistan, since we don't have a federal body that is responsible for PCC for the whole country, you need to get PCC from every city where your wife resided after 18 years of age.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
I have a question. My medical passed on 22 aug.
Uploaded schedule A and PCC on 11 aug. No file transfer yet? How much time it will take? Second what will happen first will they send me mail or will there be any change in gckey or Ecas? First

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Makes me wonder of the possibility that this could be related to us ordering notes. Really hoping that we get requests soon or that text changes.
You know that might actually be it, our notes were generated on Aug 09, and status also changed to additional docs on Aug 09. Have you ordered notes recently? when you receive them, checkout the date they were generated on. If it's the same then we might be seeing a trend? @Screenager did you also notice your status change the day your notes were generated?

Reactions: maq_33

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Aug 09 is the exact same date that ours changed to " We need more docs...." as well
Yea I remember that. I've ordered notes again, hopefully they will shed some light. and if by the end of the 28 days of our case specific inquiry we receive nothing I will visit my MP. Hopefully it's nothing and just a glitch in their broken system!