Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello

I have an update on my wifes sponsorship application. Medical Passed on 28th July.
Admins please update the spread sheet.

Thanks

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone .. does it make a diffrence if we applied through new kit or old one ?? I am Jan 2017 applicatant but used the old kit to apply ..

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hello everyone .. does it make a diffrence if we applied through new kit or old one ?? I am Jan 2017 applicatant but used the old kit to apply ..
I guess it will not be a problem as they were accepting old application kits until 31st jan 2017. Your application was not returned which means it's perfect

Only difference would be the processing time as new kit has different forms and cic claims faster processing with new kit. But honestly i think its more like a luck game and processing time varies for every case as few old applications were also processed very fast and some new applicant's files have not even been transferred to Lvo for few months now.

Did u order notes to see if all is good in your file?

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hello

I have an update on my wifes sponsorship application. Medical Passed on 28th July.
Admins please update the spread sheet.

Thanks
That's great! Did you see any change on mycic/GcKey account?

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
I guess it will not be a problem as they were accepting old application kits until 31st jan 2017. Your application was not returned which means it's perfect

Only difference would be the processing time as new kit has different forms and cic claims faster processing with new kit. But honestly i think its more like a luck game and processing time varies for every case as few old applications were also processed very fast and some new applicant's files have not even been transferred to Lvo for few months now.

Did u order notes to see if all is good in your file?
Thank you for replying! I did order the notes and they asked me and my spouse to sign the consent form, which I submitted just now!

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
That's great! Did you see any change on mycic/GcKey account?
It says you passed the medical exam. And also says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Will they let me know when the application is forwrded to LVO?

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
my represntative strictly advised me to not check the status of application as it might cause problems in you case processing. I dont agree with his perception but still what you guys think? And also hes the one who linked my application so obviously hes having all the control over the communication from cic.

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
I
my represntative strictly advised me to not check the status of application as it might cause problems in you case processing. I dont agree with his perception but still what you guys think? And also hes the one who linked my application so obviously hes having all the control over the communication from cic.
It really doesn't matter how often you check the status, he's just trying to "sound smart" it really doesn't make any difference unless you send them emails on emails asking them about the status

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
ha ha ha lol
i daily check cic more than 10 times

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
HI All,
on July 8th 2017 my PA received an email and mycic message requested a travel history form. we uploaded that form on mycic and the status changed to we do not need additional documents.
NOW
my PA's account status changed from "we do not need additional documents" to " we need additional documents we will send you a message with more details." we don't know the date this status changed but we are still waiting for email or any notification on mycic i am hoping that it will be a request for PCC and SchA as they haven't requested it yet.
also the ECAS doesn't say that we have started processing your application. so does that mean my file is still not sent to VO? and it is still in mississuaga.

any comments will be helpful.
thank you.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
He doesn't want u to bug him in the future by asking for updates on your file. Honestly, whether you apply case yourself or through a lawyer, nobody has any special way to communicate with Lvo. Lvo kisi ko be ghaas nhi daalta bhae chahay lawyer ho ya MP. They'll process when they want to do processing.

And after applying the case, checking for status online is the only darnest thing you can do. Secondly, lvo sends document request in Gckey account in pdf form with 30-45days deadline. If you don't check everyday then u can miss deadlines for submission. U probably dont hv access to mycic so Make sure you bug the lawyer every week and check if lvo wants any documents

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
HI All,
on July 8th 2017 my PA received an email and mycic message requested a travel history form. we uploaded that form on mycic and the status changed to we do not need additional documents.
NOW
my PA's account status changed from "we do not need additional documents" to " we need additional documents we will send you a message with more details." we don't know the date this status changed but we are still waiting for email or any notification on mycic i am hoping that it will be a request for PCC and SchA as they haven't requested it yet.
also the ECAS doesn't say that we have started processing your application. so does that mean my file is still not sent to VO? and it is still in mississuaga.

any comments will be helpful.
thank you.
Our status kept changing same as yours. Got no reply to email from lvo regarding the issue. So We asked MP to inquire and were advised to ignore message as website is not up to date.

Reactions: MianMA

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
It says you passed the medical exam. And also says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Will they let me know when the application is forwrded to LVO?
Mostly Lvo doesnot send an AOR 2 which confirms that they received your file. On ecas it will show when the file was transfered and when processing started

Last edited:

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Thank you for replying! I did order the notes and they asked me and my spouse to sign the consent form, which I submitted just now!
That's good progress. You'll get the notes in a month hopefully. We applied on 4july and didn't receive yet.