Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
My status hasn't changed on the CIC. It shows for BG that we will let you know when we start the BG check.
Does it ever change?The only thing that has changed since September is the medical results.
Yes it changes to "your BGC are in progress"

Reactions: Kinza_Bee and Insia

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Is there a way to completely forget for a few months that we ever applied? I am kind of tired of my addiction of checking ECAS and MyCIC 3 times a day. And I cannot stop! How do you all cope? I just hate not knowing.
i want to know as well .. my hubby just came back from hikin so asked him to take over .. but i still check .. his emails and then all two places .. ughhhhhh!!!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
i want to know as well .. my hubby just came back from hikin so asked him to take over .. but i still check .. his emails and then all two places .. ughhhhhh!!!
My husband is the most calm and composed person I know. He only checks like once or twice a week. While I go crazy checking not just ECAS and MyCIC but Facebook groups (yes multiple) and this forum. :( its consuming my life! trying to pick up other addictions (Doctor Who for instance) but its a temporary fix. Hopefully this wait ends soon for all of us.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
My husband is the most calm and composed person I know. He only checks like once or twice a week. While I go crazy checking not just ECAS and MyCIC but Facebook groups (yes multiple) and this forum. :( its consuming my life! trying to pick up other addictions (Doctor Who for instance) but its a temporary fix. Hopefully this wait ends soon for all of us.
do you work? that would be a great distraction! my hubby doesnt even care. he has left everything on me. lolz but i am soooooo addicted to checking all these places ...... ughhhh!!!!!!!!!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
do you work? that would be a great distraction! my hubby doesnt even care. he has left everything on me. lolz but i am soooooo addicted to checking all these places ...... ughhhh!!!!!!!!!
lol yup mine pretty much does the same, checks when I guilt trip him into it lol.

Yes I work, in theory, how much work I get done is another story :p

I am working for my program director at my uni this summer. I know I'll feel a lot better come September when my semester begins but for now I think I have a lot of free time on my hands and thats no good.

What do you do?

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Is there a way to completely forget for a few months that we ever applied? I am kind of tired of my addiction of checking ECAS and MyCIC 3 times a day. And I cannot stop! How do you all cope? I just hate not knowing.
you are not alone :( i do the same too. this whole process is so frustrating and patience testing.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Hello. My app was recieved by cpc missisauga on 15 june. No aor yet. But i today i am able to link my app on gckey through Name Dob and passport info. I can see my app number and UCI id. Will i get aor 1 soon now?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello. My app was recieved by cpc missisauga on 15 june. No aor yet. But i today i am able to link my app on gckey through Name Dob and passport info. I can see my app number and UCI id. Will i get aor 1 soon now?
Yes you will. Welcome to the waiting game :)

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I

It Means they wont return my app?Bcoz i didnt send them notice for assesment therefore i thought they will send it back.last 2 weeks were hell for me.
There is no minimum income required for spousal sponsorship so my guess is they won't return it but may ask you at a later date to submit it. You can always upload it via Webform and let them know you missed it. I'd wait after Schedule A and PCC request have come through.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
There is no minimum income required for spousal sponsorship so my guess is they won't return it but may ask you at a later date to submit it. You can always upload it via Webform and let them know you missed it. I'd wait after Schedule A and PCC request have come through.
Thanks

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
lol yup mine pretty much does the same, checks when I guilt trip him into it lol.

Yes I work, in theory, how much work I get done is another story :p

I am working for my program director at my uni this summer. I know I'll feel a lot better come September when my semester begins but for now I think I have a lot of free time on my hands and thats no good.

What do you do?
I work full time and takin uni courses part time in the evenin .. so i hv a lot to keep me busy but still this checkin drives me crazy ..

Why r our men sooo calm? I think its the same for all Pakistani men .. my dads all calm too .. lol .. hudd hai waisay!!!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I work full time and takin uni courses part time in the evenin .. so i hv a lot to keep me busy but still this checkin drives me crazy ..

Why r our men sooo calm? I think its the same for all Pakistani men .. my dads all calm too .. lol .. hudd hai waisay!!!
I think society tames them to be that way. They are either extremely rude, aggressive, selfish etc or they are extremely shaant, peaceful and honest. Think we are lucky they aren't the other type.

We got married in Dec and from Jan - April during my semester I had no time, also we were busy then with the application submission so that and school kept me super busy. Hoping September will be easier, and hopefully by then we get our much awaited DMs :)

What uni courses are you taking? I am doing my BSc. in Physics. 3rd year now.