+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
you should call CIC and ask them what documents do they require to finalize the applications. Sometimes they miss communication and expecyt you to submit the documents. They might be waiting on something from you
when i coll cic they say we dnt knw any thing contact lvo bz ur file is in lvo now
and lvo never reply email to me
what w can do dear?

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Have u received a request from LVO for more documents?
i not rec any request but i order notes
after that i send them some more proof and my rental agreent in canada and my v go pak together send pics etc
now im going to send my wife back to canada by today so this is last pption what v an fo next Allah malik

Reactions: MM345

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Following is a requirement for spousal immigration:

Divorce certificates issued in Pakistan must be issued by the relevant union council or government authority. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued divorce certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. You must include the Certificate of Talaq issued by the relevant Union council. In the case of Khula, you should also include the decree of Khula issued by the Family Court.

Now normally one gets a Khula certificate from court which is submitted to NADRA after which nadra will provide the divorce certificate, this way we only have divorce/khula certificate from NADRA and not from family court as that was already submitted to them.

How do I provide decree of khula issued by family court then in this case?

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
when i coll cic they say we dnt knw any thing contact lvo bz ur file is in lvo now
and lvo never reply email to me
what w can do dear?
If they give you this BS answer why you don't ask them who would give this information? I am also thinking to call them ask them what is going on with my file. This is not right if they are not giving you proper answer

Reactions: FutureCanadian123

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
OK, so this is so stupid!

My status keeps changing on myCIC under:
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I've had that since end of May and nothing gets uploaded, nothing gets sent. I've reported it so many times. Even got MP to look into it, who talked to the officer to find out what's going on. Only to have the officer say that they are looking to ask for a document request but not sure what to ask o_O Like WTH is going on here!? What else do they want? A blood sample? To get included in my will? Waiting for my retirement?
They are only wasting time at this point!! :mad: I'm sooooo LIVIDDDD!!!!

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I've had that since end of May and nothing gets uploaded, nothing gets sent. I've reported it so many times. Even got MP to look into it, who talked to the officer to find out what's going on. Only to have the officer say that they are looking to ask for a document request but not sure what to ask o_O Like WTH is going on here!? What else do they want? A blood sample? To get included in my will? Waiting for my retirement?
This is ridiculous. It looks like LVO does not know what they're doing honestly or there's some serious communication gaps between their employees. I've been hearing the most random things nowadays such as ordering notes delays your case, one of my friend was told by her MP that checking the status' daily 'pushes your file right to the bottom.' It's like a darned circus.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

Lol....I second your frustration. My status is the same. We also emailed them to inquire and called IRCC. Didn't get any reply from LVO and IRCC claims to have Zero connections with my file and LVO. I am so pissed:mad::mad::mad:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
This is ridiculous. It looks like LVO does not know what they're doing honestly or there's some serious communication gaps between their employees. I've been hearing the most random things nowadays such as ordering notes delays your case, one of my friend was told by her MP that checking the status' daily 'pushes your file right to the bottom.' It's like a darned circus.
UGH! These are all their scare tactics so that we don't push them into actually doing the work!! :mad:

So, just to get this straight: we aren't supposed to call CIC since they don't have any information on our applications since they are now 'outland' and in LVO. We shouldn't order GCM notes, because they will threaten to put our files in the bottom queue (AKA Dosakh ka akhiri tabka). No matter how many CSE we send or emails with subject as Urgent we send, LVO doesn't think our emails are worth an answer. We can't talk to MPs since they are too busy and also because our applications are non-routine if you've been interviewed.

What are we effing supposed to do then!?

Reactions: FutureCanadian123

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
Lol....I second your frustration. My status is the same. We also emailed them to inquire and called IRCC. Didn't get any reply from LVO and IRCC claims to have Zero connections with my file and LVO. I am so pissed:mad::mad::mad:
Seriously! Who do I have beg in order to get going?! :(

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
That's a new one! I guess this MP was making some wild guesses and accusations. I think status checking has nothing to do with visa processing. Even ordering notes shouldn't have any impact on case as they are electronically generated. And if he is right then darn it! my file has hit the bottom so bad:p

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
That's a new one! I guess this MP was making some wild guesses and accusations. I think status checking has nothing to do with visa processing. Even ordering notes shouldn't have any impact on case as they are electronically generated. And if he is right then darn it! my file has hit the bottom so bad:p
But not really, because GCM notes is a different department than visa processing.

I also only want to reconfirm that to myself, since I order my notes - bi-weekly :D

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
UGH! These are all their scare tactics so that we don't push them into actually doing the work!! :mad:

So, just to get this straight: we aren't supposed to call CIC since they don't have any information on our applications since they are now 'outland' and in LVO. We shouldn't order GCM notes, because they will threaten to put our files in the bottom queue (AKA Dosakh ka akhiri tabka). No matter how many CSE we send or emails with subject as Urgent we send, LVO doesn't think our emails are worth an answer. We can't talk to MPs since they are too busy and also because our applications are non-routine if you've been interviewed.

What are we effing supposed to do then!?
I am thinking to start a new thread jahan ham sab dil khol k galiyaan dain LVO ko. then i will email LVO a link and CC that MP:D