22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Hi All,

I am not sure if I am in the correct forum but I in the final stages of applying for my wife's sponsorship application to Canada from Pakistan and I need some help. I have been trying call the Help center but did not have much luck getting a hold of them. So I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with the following questions:

1) Based on the new checklist (IMM5533 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf) Under Part B Question 7:
- The questions asking to provide "One document from three (3) of the following sets of options" but there are 6 options listed under the question. Does anyone know what the questions is asking for?

2) In Pakistan they use A4 paper (8.25 x 11.6) but in Canada we use letter (8.5 x 11). I asked my wife to Fedex me the signature pages to be with her signature, however now since those pages are different size they do not match with rest of the application (as I printed rest of them in Canada). Is this ok?

3) Also I know in the old application they asked for Original documents and asked for education documents (for the principal applicant), but int he new process they are only asking for photocopies and NO educational documents. Am I missing anything here that I did not read? Should I give them educational documents anyway?

Thank You

-Fay
I can only answer part 2 and 3 of ur queries:
2) it doesnot matter who prints it. As long as the signatures are genuine that is all that is imp in my opinion.
3) If they have not asked for it, then leave it :) Follow the checklist on everything except the number of photos :p

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
My wife visit me last april ... i just want to know that can i send them her tickets or pics we taken during her visit...or any thing else...[/QUOM]
1)Email to lvo the pdf file containing images
2)Print and courier the same stuff to LVO office
Ensure that u have a cover letter for both stating ur app number and sponsor UCI numeber and PA name and sponsor name correctly

Fay123456

May 27, 2017
I can only answer part 2 and 3 of ur queries:
2) it doesnot matter who prints it. As long as the signatures are genuine that is all that is imp in my opinion.
3) If they have not asked for it, then leave it :) Follow the checklist on everything except the number of photos :p

Thanks!

The New checklist asks you to only submit 20 pictures, it actually says "Maximum of 20 pictures". I am really confused if I should send more. I know under the old process they had a suggestion of 30 something pics but did not limit you.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
please update

Interview held on 10th may. the officer told me that he is satisfied about the marriage.
medical request on 23rd may
remedical done on 26th may
Immigration authorities deleted the application of my kids declaring that they are canadian citizen so apply for proof of citizenship and passport in high commission islamabad.
Doing so while waiting for passport request of my wife.
normaly how much time it takes

passport request after remedical ( the visa officer, at interview time told me that after verification of all documents, he will send us the medical request). so how much time it will take the passport request after remedical?
How much time islamabad high commission takes for proof of citizenship of kids
how much time for passport aplication process for kids
thanks
Updated!

Last edited:

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Application received in Mississauga date: April 19
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife:wife
Sponsor Approval Date 20 may 2017
Upfront medical date:no
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Additional document request date:schedule A 18 May
Additonal documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):Y
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):N
Please clarify, you said "yes" to rukhsati and to nikkah-only. Is it just a nikkah case or has your rukhsati also been done?

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I am not sure if I am in the correct forum but I in the final stages of applying for my wife's sponsorship application to Canada from Pakistan and I need some help. I have been trying call the Help center but did not have much luck getting a hold of them. So I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with the following questions:

1) Based on the new checklist (IMM5533 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf) Under Part B Question 7:
- The questions asking to provide "One document from three (3) of the following sets of options" but there are 6 options listed under the question. Does anyone know what the questions is asking for?

2) In Pakistan they use A4 paper (8.25 x 11.6) but in Canada we use letter (8.5 x 11). I asked my wife to Fedex me the signature pages to be with her signature, however now since those pages are different size they do not match with rest of the application (as I printed rest of them in Canada). Is this ok?

3) Also I know in the old application they asked for Original documents and asked for education documents (for the principal applicant), but int he new process they are only asking for photocopies and NO educational documents. Am I missing anything here that I did not read? Should I give them educational documents anyway?

Thank You

-Fay
1) The question is asking you to choose 3 out of the 6 options. Then, from those 3 that you picked, you provide one document from each. Hope that makes sense!

2) I had the same problem. I don't think it would cause much of an issue. Personally, I just trimmed the blank space at the bottom of the A4 paper a little so that it was as long as the letter paper lol

3) You don't need to provide educational documents :) you're not missing anything, they've just changed the process a little.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
HELLO GUYS!!!!! ANY IDEAS HOW TO ORGANIZE THE SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION BEFORE MAILING ????
Put the checklist on top, then put the forms in the order that they are listed in the checklist. For forms that have barcode pages, put the barcode page at the top of the form. Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
thank you guys I received the Passport through TCS at my home and didn't paid anything.
Thanks, so it took you 15 days (26 May-11 May). In which city do you live?
I am trying to estimate when i will receive my PP back.

Fay123456

May 27, 2017
1) The question is asking you to choose 3 out of the 6 options. Then, from those 3 that you picked, you provide one document from each. Hope that makes sense!

2) I had the same problem. I don't think it would cause much of an issue. Personally, I just trimmed the blank space at the bottom of the A4 paper a little so that it was as long as the letter paper lol

3) You don't need to provide educational documents :) you're not missing anything, they've just changed the process a little.

Thank You! your reply has helped me a lot

Reactions: ahsenshah

Fatima_0508

Star Member
May 4, 2017
LVO has also started working on pakistani Nov applicants' files. people are getting re med and back ground checks in progress these past weeks. Hope for the best.
Don't they take cases sequence wise? October applicants aren't being given any update and they are dealing with November ones already? I am very worried now :'(