Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Faheempk said:
And PR copy was one of the option. It was A fee pages of passport photocopy or landing paper or birth certificate photocopy. So he is planning to send PR one.
Thnx for the info, i will add him. can you please keep us updated with the progress of his application?

i dont really understand why LVO is asking for the above if it was already submitted in the original application? Except PCC, everything else was supposed to be in copy.

What date can did your brother get this request/email?

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017

MM345 said:
Thnx for the info, i will add him. can you please keep us updated with the progress of his application?

i dont really understand why LVO is asking for the above if it was already submitted in the original application? Except PCC, everything else was supposed to be in copy.

What date can did your brother get this request/email?
He recieved it on 12 april of this month. On the docs it says 7 april.
Yes sure will keep you guys updated! :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Faheempk said:
He recieved it on 12 april of this month. On the docs it says 7 april.
Yes sure will keep you guys updated! :)
Added to the spreadsheet!

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

If these docs were not submitted in the original application i wonder why they didnot demand this stuff when giving sponsor approval.. isnot a PR card of passport copy etc needed for sponsor approval? :O i really dont get wat lvo is up to :/
Its all a mess. Thank God ur brother's file has atleast been opened and someone bothered to check whats inside. I think u shud hear something in the coming 3 months if the case is straight one no complexity and extensive BG checks needed. There are countless aug applicants who have not heard a single word from LVO since sponsor approval. :-\

Oh the anxiety makes me wanna pull my hair! :'(

Faheempk said:
His application was recieved on August 18th but got processed on Oct 4(checked again). The documents requested weren't submitted in original. So should we expect these docs requested are the missing ones or we should expect a good news soon?

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017

AmyR said:
If these docs were not submitted in the original application i wonder why they didnot demand this stuff when giving sponsor approval.. isnot a PR card of passport copy etc needed for sponsor approval? :O i really dont get wat lvo is up to :/
Its all a mess. Thank God ur brother's file has atleast been opened and someone bothered to check whats inside. I think u shud hear something in the coming 3 months if the case is straight one no complexity and extensive BG checks needed. There are countless aug applicants who have not heard a single word from LVO since sponsor approval. :-\

Oh the anxiety makes me wanna pull my hair! :'(
Yea that is true it's weird they are asking these set of docs at this point of time. One thing that intrigues me is that why they are asking for PAs passport photocopies? Don't they ask this when the application is in the last stages?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Maybe the PA's passport expired while the application was in process?

On a lighter note lets say it in urdu 'achaar daalain gay uska"

Faheempk said:
Yea that is true it's weird they are asking these set of docs at this point of time. One thing that intrigues me is that why they are asking for PAs passport photocopies? Don't they ask this when the application is in the last stages?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Faheempk said:
Nope. When the application is finalised, original passport is requested, not passport COPY.

Skhan788

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016

I contact to my MP.
He send me this.
The office is waiting to receive clearance on the security verification which are conducted by a third party named CSIS. Once they have clearance, they will be able to finalize this application. Keep in mind, the application could potentially be in process until August, 2017.
Idk how much more time they will take.

jawad87

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016

Skhan788 said:
I contact to my MP.
He send me this.
The office is waiting to receive clearance on the security verification which are conducted by a third party named CSIS. Once they have clearance, they will be able to finalize this application. Keep in mind, the application could potentially be in process until August, 2017.
Hi, I would like to how you contact your MP? First of all how to find who's the MP? What to write to him/her? How he/she contacts the IRCC? When is the best time during the process to ask them?

Thanks.

alina87

Apr 17, 2017

Skhan788 said:
I contact to my MP.
He send me this.
when did you apply?

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016

Today I checked CIC website processing time 21 months for those application who applied before Dec 2016 and 12 months processing time those who applied after Dec 2016 ... Stup

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016

jawad87 said:
Hi, I would like to how you contact your MP? First of all how to find who's the MP? What to write to him/her? How he/she contacts the IRCC? When is the best time during the process to ask them?

Thanks.
http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC&PostalCode=H3N2L2

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AKhanW said:
Today I checked CIC website processing time 21 months for those application who applied before Dec 2016 and 12 months processing time those who applied after Dec 2016 ... Stup
For Pakistan it is 21 months and UK 13 months.

However LVO processed majority cases last year in less than 13 months.

Lets see what happens in this year.