14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Is there any call centre where u can call and ask abt the processing??? I read somewhere that u can call n get updates abt ur application

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

barkatain said:
Is there any call centre where u can call and ask abt the processing??? I read somewhere that u can call n get updates abt ur application
I don't think any cic call centre agent would tell u anything more than what is written on ecas n mycic.

You can get updates of your case by:

1) Email LVO
2) CSE to LVO
3) request MP to get written update from LVO on your behalf
4) GCMS notes

This is nothing new but thats what is there.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

Admins please update my records:

Review of Eligibility In Progress (Date): march 9th
Review of Medical Results Passed (Date): march 23rd
Review of Submitted Documents (Date): The status is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

SM205 said:
hey guys!

spread sheet update please!
My interview was on April 4th, and got the PPR after the interview in person lol (Alhamdolillah)
thanks guys!
Hey . Congrats.
Was your interview at islamabad ? There were 5 more people for the interview that day. All were given the same answer that is theyll reply back within 3 months.
Its unusual to get it right after interview
Can you tell what made them do that ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

maddyd2000 said:
Hey . Congrats.
Was your interview at islamabad ? There were 5 more people for the interview that day. All were given the same answer that is theyll reply back within 3 months.
Is LVO conducting interviews each month now? jan, march,apr n may?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Osama_sidd said:
Admins please update my records:

Review of Eligibility In Progress (Date): march 9th
Review of Medical Results Passed (Date): march 23rd
Review of Submitted Documents (Date): The status is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Thanks for the info, spreadsheet has been updated. Few details required:

1) What date did the status change to uploaded?
2) When did you get your medical done?

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

MM345 said:
Many congrats, it was a long wait for you guys.

Please also let me know the following to update the spreadsheet:

Date of Re-medical request:
Date of Re-medical performed:
Date Passport/COPR received back (with visa):

Thanks a lot!
remedial request and PPR on the same day of interview! I haven't done medical yet though, appointment for medical is on Thursday and i will send the passport alongwith the medical receipt inshallah!
kind Regards!

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

maddyd2000 said:
Hey . Congrats.
hey thanks!
No, my interview was in America as am residing here! I guess I was lucky, its all because of Allah's Blessings! they ask me questions about security and background during the interview so i guess they cleared everything during the interview Alhamdolillah!
I wish all of you the best and I pray that everyone get through this very soon inshallah!
Kind Regards!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

SM205 said:
Thanks a lot!
remedial request and PPR on the same day of interview! I haven't done medical yet though, appointment for medical is on Thursday and i will send the passport alongwith the medical receipt inshallah!
kind Regards!
Ok, great! Spreadsheet has been updated.
Do let us know when you get the COPR! :)
Happy packing!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Any news at all, anyone?!

azeemguy

Jul 29, 2012

Hello All, posting my enquiry here to possibly get some advice ....

I was almost ready to send out the sponsorship package for my wife and step-daughter when something caught my attention and I wanted to run it by the in house experts here Smiley

Background : I am the Canadian sponsor and we got married in Canada. My wife is the principal applicant and me step-daughter is the dependent and both of them are living in the USA. My wife currently holds USA citizenship and before that she was a Pakistani citizen. Therefore she has a Pakistani national identity card (old style, which didn't have an expiration on it) and her old Pakistani passport has expired quite a while ago which she never renewed. My daughter just holds USA citizenship.

I have also reviewed the country specific instructions and they are not too clear in my honest opinion ...

Identity and civil status documents issued by Pakistan: Documents must bear the name of the applicant, and be endorsed by the government authority responsible for issuance in the district in which the event took place.

Questions about IMM 5533 Checklist :
1. Under section IDENTITY DOCUMENTS, TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS ... In addition to my wife's US passport, should I also attach a copy of her old expired Pakistani passport ?

2. There is no identity card for USA but should I attach a certified translated copy of my wife's Pakistani ID card ?

Please note that I am attaching a copy of her Pakistani birth certificate issued by NADRA.

Question about IMM 0008 form:
3. Under the "National Identity Document", should I select "YES" and write down the Pakistani ID card number ? I am not sure what to put in expiration date as there is none and not sure whether or not the form can be validated without it.

Please advise!

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

MM345 said:
Any news at all, anyone?!
This silence is so worrying!!

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

I got following reply from MP... I dnt knw whether to take it positive or negative

"I called IRCC and they are still on the security check. We don't know how long that will take because external partners are used to verify information, and IRCC can only continue their work on the file when those partners get back to them. The good news is that it could finish at any time, meaning it could be soon (but I don't know and can't predict), and that we are still within normal processing times for these sorts of cases. We would come to the end of the expected window in mid-September of this year (but it could finish before then). I hope this information is helpful to you. I will continue to follow-up on this."

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

From this message i gather the issue is in data sharing. Are u sure the govt affiliated organizations uv worked in have responded back to any queries CIC has had about u? If i were u i would try to get in touch with the govt run institution to see if they have been contacted by CIC lately and whether they have responded back to them.
If you have contacts in security agencies or pak army you may wanna seek their help in sorting out stuff from Pak end. :)

The message from MP is not negative in my opinion in the sense that he/she has not used any negative terms such as difficulty/problematic/unlikely/rejection/delays in his text. :)

Last but not the least give some charity (Sadqa) to the poor maybe it will bring Allah's blessings upon ur case and fasten it up IA.

wmate said:
I got following reply from MP... I dnt knw whether to take it positive or negative

"I called IRCC and they are still on the security check. We don't know how long that will take because external partners are used to verify information, and IRCC can only continue their work on the file when those partners get back to them. The good news is that it could finish at any time, meaning it could be soon (but I don't know and can't predict), and that we are still within normal processing times for these sorts of cases. We would come to the end of the expected window in mid-September of this year (but it could finish before then). I hope this information is helpful to you. I will continue to follow-up on this."

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Yeah you are rite may be..
But the fact is there are many applicants who are waiting for security clearance despite the fact they havent been part of any govt organization.. Secondly there are many experiences of interview applicants. whenever they were told on sight about security checks delay, its been mentioned that your travel history is extensive.. In my opinion travel history is the main concern for security agencies rather than employment in govt organizations.. I havent been outside of my country ever.