Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ella02 said:
Hey guys, a few of u have asked me what might have made my application a bit faster so I'll just share it here. I sent only around 30 pictures (of us this excludes pictures I took of gifts) at most. I stayed in Pakistan with my husband and worked there for 6 months I had pictures from both our birthdays various other events and weddings we attended with his family and relatives. I also added pictures and a few movie tickets and receipts for when we went for movies and dinner dates together. I took pictures of of gifts we got each other from before wedding and after wedding. I added screen shots of..for example if I had a profile picture of the both of us I screenshot that with the comments to show that our friends and family are aware of our relationship ...I added from what ever social media I had any comments pictures regarding us ...I also added screenshots of our friends and relatives congratulating us for our wedding on Facebook. We also went on a honeymoon so I added pictures receipts boarding passes and anything else I had that mentioned were on a honeymoon. Also for wedding stuff we put wedding invitations from all events venue receipts salon receipts group pictures with both our families and some selfies of us from the events and pictures of all important rasams/rituals. I also added screenshot of calls I had from his family on Skype or FaceTime.

Hope this is helpful, over all we kept our application simple and only provided things that were important nothing extra. Overall just keep praying! I think that helped my application the most. :)
Thanks Ella that input is helpful for all. Best for the future ;D

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

msalmany said:
salam everyone! I got a request from the Mississauga office to send correct size passport photos a few weeks ago. I don't know what was wrong in the original submission, but I sent them anyway. My courier indicated they were delivered to the Mississauga office today.

Now I got another request when i logged into my CIC. This time its the SAME REQUEST but from the London office. How do you suggest I address this? Will the mississauga office send them the photographs I sent or do I have to send another set to London?

The initial letter did ask me to send them to the Mississauga office.
A similar problem happened with another member if you go back a few pages.

I suggest you send the photographs to London visa office as well, better not to rely on Mississauga office to send them.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

gumby said:
Hey fellas, i applied for gcms notes on december 1 but havent recieved anything yet. I applied in september 2015 lfirat week of december i had my mp do an enquiry and said its in the final stages of bacground/security check which has been the case since october 2016.

Any tips or suggestions? Why havent my notes come through yet?
Notes takes 30 days to arrive so, your notes are due on the 1-2 Jan. Also, they can take longer because they are sent by the VO where your file is depending on there work load so can take anywhere from 30-60 days.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

MS-2016 said:
Need your suggestion,

I'm in queue for an interview, although I did send them addition docs which included chat/call logs/passport entry exit of Sept 2016 visit.

I am planning to visit my wife agin in a month. Will it help if I send my booking tickets and first initial pictures of us when i get there?

Thx,
Providing visit information is always important and boosts your case. I suggest send a copy of your passport with the stamps and few intials pictures with family. Then when your done with your trip you can send them the rest of the documents. Take a lot of pictures, visit different places, keep "ALL" receipts and send it to them.

married_life

Dec 18, 2016

Hi Guys. I am filling the form for my wife's immigration.

for the IMM 5562 - Supplementry Info. for Your Travels

My wife did not travlled outside pakistan, so I cliecked did not travle

For me, I came to Canada in 2014 and visited my family in MAY 2016.
Canada is my residence and pakistan is country of origin.
Do I need to click the "Did not Travel" checkbox
or do i provide the travel details as a safe side.

Please advise. All helps appreciated and thanks in advance

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

married_life said:
Hi Guys. I am filling the form for my wife's immigration.

for the IMM 5562 - Supplementry Info. for Your Travels

My wife did not travlled outside pakistan, so I cliecked did not travle

For me, I came to Canada in 2014 and visited my family in MAY 2016.
Canada is my residence and pakistan is country of origin.
Do I need to click the "Did not Travel" checkbox
or do i provide the travel details as a safe side.

Please advise. All helps appreciated and thanks in advance
That's information I believe is only for the applicant not for spousal sponsor. When you have applied let us know so we can add u to the spreadsheet

married_life

Dec 18, 2016

ra03ra said:
That's information I believe is only for the applicant not for spousal sponsor. When you have applied let us know so we can add u to the spreadsheet
Thanks for the quick reply bro.

Yes this is being filled in by my wife(principal applicant)
But in the 2nd section it asks about the Travels for your Spouse (principal applicant's spouse, that is me, the sponsor)
Please help.

for the spreadsheet. sure bro I will provide my details once done.

msalmany

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016

ra03ra said:
A similar problem happened with another member if you go back a few pages.

I suggest you send the photographs to London visa office as well, better not to rely on Mississauga office to send them.
Thanks! I was going to call IRCC and find out what they recommend but then it's probably safer just to send London the required documents. I'll call anyway to see if this is a normal thing.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

married_life said:
Thanks for the quick reply bro.

Yes this is being filled in by my wife(principal applicant)
But in the 2nd section it asks about the Travels for your Spouse (principal applicant's spouse, that is me, the sponsor)
Please help.

for the spreadsheet. sure bro I will provide my details once done.
OK your using the new forms. In that case go ahead put your information as well. Most of us used the old forms. In any case they are really interested in the applicant information but since this is new there is no harm in giving your information too.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Amna Hayat said:
Hey all...
My MP emailed me saying that all procedures for my husband have passed and that they asked for re-meds so that when he comes all his info is upto date... Can anyone tell me what is the time in average that takes fro re-med to ppr... Please... Thanks?
max 3 to 4 weeks.. congrats..

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

gumby said:
Hey fellas, i applied for gcms notes on december 1 but havent recieved anything yet. I applied in september 2015 lfirat week of december i had my mp do an enquiry and said its in the final stages of bacground/security check which has been the case since october 2016.

Any tips or suggestions? Why havent my notes come through yet?
You will get your gcms in first week of january.. I am in same situation as yours.. do update regarding your notes when arrive.. best of luck

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

wmate said:
You will get your gcms in first week of january.. I am in same situation as yours.. do update regarding your notes when arrive.. best of luck
thanks man, i really hope my sponsors visa comes through before her medical expires.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Amna Hayat said:
Hey all...
My MP emailed me saying that all procedures for my husband have passed and that they asked for re-meds so that when he comes all his info is upto date... Can anyone tell me what is the time in average that takes fro re-med to ppr... Please... Thanks?
Good news. please see the spreadsheet for 2016 and calculate average time from red med done to ppr.

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

Ella02 said:
Hey guys, a few of u have asked me what might have made my application a bit faster so I'll just share it here. I sent only around 30 pictures (of us this excludes pictures I took of gifts) at most. I stayed in Pakistan with my husband and worked there for 6 months I had pictures from both our birthdays various other events and weddings we attended with his family and relatives. I also added pictures and a few movie tickets and receipts for when we went for movies and dinner dates together. I took pictures of of gifts we got each other from before wedding and after wedding. I added screen shots of..for example if I had a profile picture of the both of us I screenshot that with the comments to show that our friends and family are aware of our relationship ...I added from what ever social media I had any comments pictures regarding us ...I also added screenshots of our friends and relatives congratulating us for our wedding on Facebook. We also went on a honeymoon so I added pictures receipts boarding passes and anything else I had that mentioned were on a honeymoon. Also for wedding stuff we put wedding invitations from all events venue receipts salon receipts group pictures with both our families and some selfies of us from the events and pictures of all important rasams/rituals. I also added screenshot of calls I had from his family on Skype or FaceTime.

Hope this is helpful, over all we kept our application simple and only provided things that were important nothing extra. Overall just keep praying! I think that helped my application the most. :)
Intelligent, impressive.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

I am having trouble understanding that if my file has been transfered to LVO, then why are the reuqested documents asked to be sent to MISSISAUGA? Is the file in LVO or Missisauga?