+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Guys I am really confused . I have recieved the following email requesting the following document;

"IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Please submit a properly completed Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals. Specifically, the Personal History section must be completed. It must not have any gaps and must cover the required period of time which is: -for males: the last 10 years or since you turned 15 years old, whichever period is longer -for females: the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whichever period is longer "

Now, when I recieved the first email, I sent them the form IMM 5562 E ( Travel Information). They sent me an Email again requesting IMM 5562 for Pakistani Nationals. I am confused about which document it is. Is it the "Schedule A Background/Declaration form which consists of about 4 pages?

Please help me here, I need to send it soon.

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

thechampion said:
Guys I am really confused . I have recieved the following email requesting the following document;

"IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Please submit a properly completed Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals. Specifically, the Personal History section must be completed. It must not have any gaps and must cover the required period of time which is: -for males: the last 10 years or since you turned 15 years old, whichever period is longer -for females: the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whichever period is longer "

Now, when I recieved the first email, I sent them the form IMM 5562 E ( Travel Information). They sent me an Email again requesting IMM 5562 for Pakistani Nationals. I am confused about which document it is. Is it the "Schedule A Background/Declaration form which consists of about 4 pages?

Did you submit the Supplementary information form from this package? It appears similar (and asks for similar information); however, it must be submitted with the application. I think you only provided the one included in general application (applicable to all countries).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

Does my wife have to submit an FRC for her side of the family? with her father being the head of the family and which has records about her brothers and sisters? We already have an FRC by marriage which lists me and my wife as a single family.

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

Osama_sidd said:
Does my wife have to submit an FRC for her side of the family? with her father being the head of the family and which has records about her brothers and sisters? We already have an FRC by marriage which lists me and my wife as a single family.
I don't think it is required. However, I did submit it, just as an extra proof.

One caution based on my experience with NADRA: Names in English are entered manually by NADRA on FRC (I know, who would have thought they would only track names in Urdu for FRC). Anyways, make sure you check and verify spellings for all names on FRC before getting it printed. I had to go through the queue two times just to get it corrected. :)

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

searing_heat said:
Did you submit the Supplementary information form from this package? It appears similar (and asks for similar information); however, it must be submitted with the application. I think you only provided the one included in general application (applicable to all countries).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf
oh thanks! One more thing, I just noticed today, we made some errors in the "Schedule A background declaration" forms. I wanted to fix those errors and send it to them along with the reuqired document. Should I send it or wait for them to ask? And Should I tell them that i accidentally made some errors? What shuld be the procedure?

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

searing_heat said:
I don't think it is required. However, I did submit it, just as an extra proof.

One caution based on my experience with NADRA: Names in English are entered manually by NADRA on FRC (I know, who would have thought they would only track names in Urdu for FRC). Anyways, make sure you check and verify spellings for all names on FRC before getting it printed. I had to go through the queue two times just to get it corrected. :)
I applied for the FRC by marriage online through the id.nadra.gov.pk website and everything was automated :D
I'll apply online again for the FRC by birth this time for her. Got the FRC in my email the other day :D

ujamil

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
CSQ Approved on March 24 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2016
Med's Request
15-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2015 [Upfront] ; Re-Meds Done: 23-Nov-2016

Alhumdulilah, COPR received on December 7

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016

ujamil said:
CONGRATULATIONS ... Good luck.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Osama_sidd said:
Nope not required. Frc is required if you're sponsoring your kids.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
salam alaikum to all.
i have one query. i forwarded additional documents received by security on reception (as per UPS Status) on 02-12-2016 as required by LVO. When my status will be updated or i will be aware of from LVO that additional documents have been received by them.
My documents were received on 20-11-2016 and still they have not updated the status. Its still showing provided instead of received. BTW I sent those to Mississauga as requested, even though in sponsor approval letter they mentioned I have to send documents to LVO.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

thechampion said:

Hi,
I have received the same email and sent then the supplementary information form which is part of 3907 form. Even though I have not received the confirmation in my CIC yet but when those documents delivered to Mississauga next new line appeared on application status that "We started processing your application" which means that is correct. So you have to submit the supplementary information form. I made the mistake that I provided the history of lessor of last 10 years or when applicant turned 18 which is mentioned in back ground declaration form. But in Supplementary information form you have to provide last longer of last 10 years or when you turned 18 years.
And please do not leave any question blank. Put none in all questions relating to association to political parties etc.
Hope this will help you.
In case if you need any further information then please send me personal text.

Thanks..

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Osama_sidd said:
Hi,

I didn't submit but if you want to send as an additional proof you can send it.

Thanks..

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hey Landing_PR.. no I haven't received any new info.. I emailed them to ask if they put my husband for the interview queue, but apparently they replied that the docs are with the immigration officer and he will contact if anything further is needed.... And my MP also said that there is no indication of an interview... so just waiting.. How about you...

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations

ujamil said:

MM345

VIP Member