Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Spreadsheet updated.
Please keep us updated with the progress of your application, thanks.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016

hey guys , Conratz to people who have receiver the PR request , and for the people who are waiting i hope and pray you hear back soon.

my sister just applied her husband Oct/2016 received the AOR from London Nov/2016 , and they requested updated pictures from her husband in Pakistan as they did not meet the requirements which have been sent and received as of Dec 1 by the London visa office .

looking for a timeline of others who have applied this year or who have their applications at the London office for Spouse visa, any information will be great !!

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront

Landing_PR said:
I just received an email from LVO which confirms that we are in the interview queue :':)

Hello from London,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that your application, including the submission referred to below, has been reviewed by an Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer has determined that an interview is required. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.
OMG
they send one guy every Quarter LOL . So cheap Service :/

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

amirkijaan said:
hey guys , Conratz to people who have receiver the PR request , and for the people who are waiting i hope and pray you hear back soon.

my sister just applied her husband Oct/2016 received the AOR from London Nov/2016 , and they requested updated pictures from her husband in Pakistan as they did not meet the requirements which have been sent and received as of Dec 1 by the London visa office .

looking for a timeline of others who have applied this year or who have their applications at the London office for Spouse visa, any information will be great !!
Below is the link to the Pakistan applicant London visa office spreadsheet. This will give you an idea as to how long it is taking for applicants in general. :)

http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

You mentioned they request pictures of your sisters spouse in Pakistan. Do you mean more wedding pictures? or if you can elaborate on what requirements did they held your sisters application against. :)

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

In IMM5490 (Sponsored spouse questionnaire), question 15 asks the following question:
Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? (If yes, provide details on date, location and number of attendees.Indicate if your sponsor, sponsor's family and your family members/relatives attended and if not then why not. Specify the rite (religion) in which the marriage was performed and to what religion you and your spouse belong to. if insufficient space, use a seperate sheet of paper)

This is pretty much the same for q 14 (asking about engagement) and 18 (asking about reception)
my question is that in the answer do i give the details about the events that happened on these three days or just answer what they are specifically asking? What i was thinking of doing was to give an event report in which i tell everything that happened during all the days. But in the question they are only asking about number of attendees and other stuff.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Landing_PR said:
Thanks ra03ra :) That's what's upsetting me more is another delay with another unknown date stamped on it. I'm fairly confident for the interview as our relationship has no 'red flags', I'm just not confident in LVO's capabilities.

Hey Landing PR- How did you get to know that your in the interview queue, since I emailed them and they responded that the immigration officer will contact you if anything else is needed.. That's it. Nothing else was given or said...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

ra03ra said:
Go to Canada Revenue website and change your martial status as well. That is for when you do your taxes. You can also print the change in martial status screen and send it with your application.
Just wondering, can this be considered as an important and strong point for our case.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

Shery678 said:
OMG
they send one guy every Quarter LOL . So cheap Service :/
Hi sherry,

I would like send a PM, however I am unable to, my case is kind of similar, therefore need to discuss

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

Hey Fellas,

I have been following this forum for a couple of days now and glad to see that a lot of folks have gotten positive results sooner than expected. Alhamdulilah to that.

I have a query of my own, I filed immigration for wife back in September of 2015. Though my wife is Pakistani so to speak but she wasn't born and raised in the country. We provided VO medical with the initial submission of the file and later she was asked to get the medical done again by NEW DELHI which was completed back in June 2016.

Last inquiry was made back in October 2016 by sending LVO email asking them what's the update with her file and if the medical was recieved to which they replied that they have received the medical results and the file is in its FINAL stages and background checks are being completed and there is no timeframe when it will completed and they will be monitoring that closely.

I recently went to my local MP's office and had them do an inquiry as its been 14 months and I am still waiting for a positive response.

I would like to know whether anyone or any of you know who was asked to get a third medical done or there is no such thing as third medical and they will need to finalize the app. before the medical expires? / What could possibly be taking them this long as my MYCIC account status still shows background check in progress .

I have not ordered GCMS noted as i dont know how to do that.

any update will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

AJSM said:
Hi sherry,

I would like send a PM, however I am unable to, my case is kind of similar, therefore need to discuss
I was able to, please check PM

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Amna Hayat said:
Hey Landing PR- How did you get to know that your in the interview queue, since I emailed them and they responded that the immigration officer will contact you if anything else is needed.. That's it. Nothing else was given or said...
I had sent in a case specific enquiry since the GCM notes I received had a mention of interview but it wasn't very clear. LVO responded today to say I'm in interview queue but no date has been set. Once it is, they'll send an acknowledgemen, one month in advance of the interview. My mp confirmed that no date was set just yet as well.

vickywci

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Doc's Request.
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-16-2016
Med's Done....
12-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-12-2016

Alhamdulilah, my wife received PPR today. I hope each and everyone of you will also hear similar news very soon.