Passport Req..
16nov2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nov2016
LANDED..........
Soon inshaAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hsp402 said:
Hi, My CIC is just updated with medical results as "passed" nothing else changed. There is no third line in my client status. Medical done 22 october.

Regards
Same is here but on ecas side decision made

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

MM345 said:
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated
hi to all
i have sent reply at 8th november now can any boday have an idea that how much LVO will take time for final dicision ???????

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

wassii said:
hi to all
i have sent reply at 8th november now can any boday have an idea that how much LVO will take time for final dicision ???????
because i has received an email from LVO with only 2 concerns which i had hustified with oriof now what will haopened and what the final dicions of my application for soousual ?????

wassii

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016

wassii said:
because i has received an email from LVO with only 2 concerns which i had hustified with oriof now what will haopened and what the final dicions of my application for soousual ?????
[/quote
* justified with proof
sorry for typing mistakes

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

wassii said:
hi to all
Depending on the visa officer and your reply anywhere form 1 mth - 2 mnths depending on if they don't have anymore questions.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

Engr.zohaibahmad said:
abi tak to ppr hi nai ai .any idea kitnay dino bad ppr aa jati decision made k bad
Wesay mujhay to lagta galti se decision made likh dia ECAS par q k gckey pe abi tak koi changes nahi hain na hi decision made aya gckey par
But my elligibility review still in process and i applied in early august, so no chance of decision made

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

hi guys,

a quick question plz, LVO requested me for photographs (50x70), i have sent them by mail and they have received it on Monday 14.
in Gckey still status is action required. anybody can tell how many days it takes to update the status? and secondly there is upload button as well in view my submitted application so should i upload the photograph as well?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Malik1983 said:
hi guys,

a quick question plz, LVO requested me for photographs (50x70), i have sent them by mail and they have received it on Monday 14.
in Gckey still status is action required. anybody can tell how many days it takes to update the status? and secondly there is upload button as well in view my submitted application so should i upload the photograph as well?
Hi,

If you find a specific place to upload the photographs then you can upload there. For example they asked me to provide 5562 and when I opened the account it was specifically showing that upload 5562 etc. Once I uploaded the file it started showing "Provided" instead of required.

Thanks..

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Landing_PR said:
I don't want anyone posting their updates, until Nov/Dec 2015 get theirs :p

Kidding of course :p :p

Hahah. In good spirits Landing remain tht way till PPR. :p
How many Nov/Dec applicants still on hold?

Nov 15, 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have been following your very helpful posts for sometime now. Time has come to ask some questions and provide my timelines so the spreadsheet can be updated.

Questions:
a. My wives permanent resident application status switched from processing to decision made. Can anyone explain what this means? When i click on the decision made link it still shows the same 3 things it used to namely:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2016.
2. We started processing your application on July 29, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

b. I hear that we should expect a PPR now, how soon does it arrive and how will it arrive. I see in the spreadsheet most people received PPR same day as decision made and some had to wait a few days.
c. we have not had any other communications from CIC so i just want to keep an eye out for a ppr if thats the next logical step?

My timelines:
I am husband sponsoring my wife in Pakistan
Application received in Mississauga 25th of May 2016
Sponsorship evaluation completed and approved on June 20th and my wives file sent to London office.
My wives application started processing on July 29th
We did the medical upfront in April 2016
Decision made status updated November 10th approximately.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Azhar from Calgary

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

azharsiddiqui28 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been following your very helpful posts for sometime now. Time has come to ask some questions and provide my timelines so the spreadsheet can be updated.

Questions:
a. My wives permanent resident application status switched from processing to decision made. Can anyone explain what this means? When i click on the decision made link it still shows the same 3 things it used to namely:

b. I hear that we should expect a PPR now, how soon does it arrive and how will it arrive. I see in the spreadsheet most people received PPR same day as decision made and some had to wait a few days.
c. we have not had any other communications from CIC so i just want to keep an eye out for a ppr if thats the next logical step?

My timelines:
Sponsorship evaluation completed and approved on June 20th and my wives file sent to London office.

Azhar from Calgary
Congratulations!
Added you to the spreadsheet. Your wife should be getting PPR very soon, please update us when she receives it. :)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

azharsiddiqui28 said:
Hi Everyone,

Questions:

My timelines:

Azhar from Calgary
Congrats May applicant that's great

Nov 15, 2016

MM345 said:
Congratulations!
Added you to the spreadsheet. Your wife should be getting PPR very soon, please update us when she receives it. :)
Thanks,
Do you know if its mailed to the address on file or emailed or is there any other way i should expect it?

Nov 15, 2016

Hi Guys,

Another question I have is regarding my account with cic. For i dont know what reason i am not able to connect my file with the account. Do i need to signup for this at this stage, if yes WHat am I missing here, i have tried all combinations of identity fields.

thanks,
Azhar

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

wow, congratulations. You are the first one from May to get DM, i hope we hear from CIC soon

azharsiddiqui28 said:
Hi Everyone,

Questions:

My timelines:

Azhar from Calgary