18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
congrats jamils2. :)

my MP once told me that background checks for pakistani applicants take months because pakistani authorities are not cooperative. your wife's background check took one day. just goes to show how clueless and ignorant our local MPs are.
Jamil, we would like to see if we can take any tips from your case. What made it so straightforward, MA?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mirza jee said:
Anyone got update who did their re-medical this month ???....Jan 2016 applicants
Pa g they take 2 weeks to update medicals. Next month is yours.

Snowan shuru ho gaiyaaa ny ..... Aa jao hun

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

mirza jee said:
Anyone got update who did their re-medical this month ???....Jan 2016 applicants
As per spreadsheet, not yet.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

MM345 said:
Jamil, we would like to see if we can take any tips from your case. What made it so straightforward, MA?
i think the question you meant to ask is how he managed to get through in 6 months. the simple answer is that it's mainly just LVO picking up the pace. the biggest variable in this entire process is how long it takes for the visa office to assign an officer to your file. straightforwardness and completeless only comes into play once your file is assigned to an officer. for example, you could have the most complete and routine case ever with an endorsement from trudeau himself, yet none of that will matter until someone actually pulls your app off the shelf and looks at what's inside.

the problem is that LVO doesn't really follow a standard when assigning files to their visa officers. sometimes for no apparent reason they'll keep an application on the shelf for 10 months before assigning an officer to it. sometimes they assign it within 4-5 months. maybe there's a method behind the madness, but i sure as hell haven't been able to figure it out. it probably all boils down to resources and staff allocation.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

flx2015 said:
i think the question you meant to ask is how he managed to get through in 6 months. the simple answer is that it's mainly just LVO picking up the pace. the biggest variable in this entire process is how long it takes for the visa office to assign an officer to your file. straightforwardness and completeless only comes into play once your file is assigned to an officer, and before you know it you've got PPR.

the problem is that LVO doesn't really follow a standard when assigning files to their visa officers. sometimes for no apparent reason they'll keep an application on the shelf for 10 months before assigning an officer to it. sometimes they assign it within 4-5 months. maybe there's a method behind the madness, but i sure as hell haven't been able to figure it out. it probably all boils down to resources and staff allocation.
Thanks!
I have a question related to CSE/web form.
When we send a CSE to LVO, do we receive any acknowledgement? I dont see that we can track our correspondence of CSE through mycic?
I just want to ensure that the docs/info i sent them through CSE reached my file.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MM345 said:
Sure. I dont know what was different in my case but one thing i guess that made my case faster was Eligibility. I got engaged first took alot of pictures and receipts of the hall and engagement ring receipts. After engagement i visited my fiance for a month went out took alot of pictures and gift i bought attached the receipts.Got married after a year i went for 5 months( Lucky enough to get time off from work :D) . Got mehndi, Nikkah, Barat , Walima and all the pictures from the event , shadi cards , sherwani receipts , lehnga receipts and etc. Then went to Islamabad for a quick visit with my spouse in Daewoo ( Attached Daewoo bus ticket receipts idk why i did that :D). Took pictures in Islamabad and Hotel receipt. Then i went to Dubai with my wife took pictures , rent a car receipts, Hotel Receipts anything that i could use. All the boarding passes were attached since engagement. Moreover all the communication proof whatsapp, viber, call history.

I hope that helps everyone and may Allah make this process faster for everyone. Im still shaking . May Allah bless you all . Feel free if you need to know anything guys.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

MM345 said:
Thanks!
When we send a CSE to LVO, do we receive any acknowledgement? I dont see that we can track our correspondence of CSE through mycic?
I just want to ensure that the docs/info i sent them through CSE reached my file.
i've sent docs to LVO using both direct email and the web form. each time i explicitly asked them to confirm reciept of my docs, but they never did. i had to follow up with my MP who then ensured me that the docs had indeed been added about 30 days after i sent them.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

MM345 said:
Thanks!
So, I sent my documents last month and I had an acknowledgement email sent to me last week and at the bottom of the email, it had the agent's first name along with their ID. Which I still think is odd.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

jamils2 said:
Sure. I dont know what was different in my case but one thing i guess that made my case faster was Eligibility. I got engaged first took alot of pictures and receipts of the hall and engagement ring receipts. After engagement i visited my fiance for a month went out took alot of pictures and gift i bought attached the receipts.Got married after a year i went for 5 months( Lucky enough to get time off from work :D) . Got mehndi, Nikkah, Barat , Walima and all the pictures from the event , shadi cards , sherwani receipts , lehnga receipts and etc. Then went to Islamabad for a quick visit with my spouse in Daewoo ( Attached Daewoo bus ticket receipts idk why i did that :D). Took pictures in Islamabad and Hotel receipt. Then i went to Dubai with my wife took pictures , rent a car receipts, Hotel Receipts anything that i could use. All the boarding passes were attached since engagement. Moreover all the communication proof whatsapp, viber, call history.

I hope that helps everyone and may Allah make this process faster for everyone. Im still shaking . May Allah bless you all . Feel free if you need to know anything guys.
Yeah say no more, with that many visits and supports it shouldn't be a problem. :p :p I guess normal applications don't have that much and yours was more than needed. ;D

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

jamils2 said:

Thank you! Have a blessed life with family! :)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

flx2015 said:
I think Flex it maybe that internally they do allocate the file to an officer quickly but the officer himself is fast or too slow. My consultant told me the same, she said some immigration officers work on there files quick, others work slow, some are more critical and some are less. Just like how we work at our office. Everyone's work attitude is different. It is something she said no one has control over. ::) ::)

Look at LandingPR she has 9 visits!! :p Whats holding her file back? a Nikah Nama??..It should be cleared by now... ??? ???

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

flx2015 said:
i've sent docs to LVO using both direct email and the web form. each time i explicitly asked them to confirm reciept of my docs, but they never did. i had to follow up with my MP who then ensured me that the docs had indeed been added about 30 days after i sent them.
Which email address should we use to contact LVO?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Landing_PR said:
So, I sent my documents last month and I had an acknowledgement email sent to me last week and at the bottom of the email, it had the agent's first name along with their ID. Which I still think is odd.
Did u send them thru CSE?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
I think Flex it maybe that internally they do allocate the file to an officer quickly but the officer himself is fast or too slow. My consultant told me the same, she said some immigration officers work on there files quick, others work slow, some are more critical and some are less. Just like how we work at our office. Everyone's work attitude is different. It is something she said no one has control over. ::) ::)

Look at LandingPR she has 9 visits!! :p Whats holding her file back? a Nikah Nama??..It should be cleared by now... ??? ???
Correction: 3 visits in 9 months (when it was 9 months) :) We are already looking into booking flights for early Jan 2017 but I'm secretly hoping that we won't need to travel to Pakistan and that hubby would come here instead inshallah! :-\

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
congrats jamils2. :)

my MP once told me that background checks for pakistani applicants take months because pakistani authorities are not cooperative. your wife's background check took one day. just goes to show how clueless and ignorant our local MPs are.
They dont know anything brother. Yes it actually took one day . They all makeup stories just to give you an answer . Weird