Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

waiting4positive said:
Hi eveyone, I have got a question here? I am sponsoring my spouse and I received a letter request to submit the IMM5562 for travels. My husband didnt travel out of Pakistan and i only traveled from pakistan to Canada as a permanent resident here so should he be including my Canadian travels on this form or only information about him? Please advise?
No, you do not include the sponsor's travel history on this form. You only have to include the principal applicant's travel history, meaning your husband's travel history. Simply state on the form that he has not travelled anywhere outside of Pakistan. Double check with him though.

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015

snowy2015 said:
No, you do not include the sponsor's travel history on this form. You only have to include the principal applicant's travel history, meaning your husband's travel history. Simply state on the form that he has not travelled anywhere outside of Pakistan. Double check with him though.
Thank you snowy2015 for your help. so he just select "did not travel" under spouse travel history for me?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

waiting4positive said:
Thank you snowy2015 for your help. so he just select "did not travel" under spouse travel history for me?
Ooo, wait I'm not sure. Let me go see the updated form.

EDIT : I just saw the form and I think it would be best to include your travels as well.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

snowy2015 said:

Hey snowy, I still haven't heard anything from the officer and its been 36 days- Do you have any guess when they might issue the last e-mail as he mentioned in the previous e-mail that this was to make his final decision-- Worried##

msalmany

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016

Hi,

I am in the process of gathering paperwork for my wife who is currently in Lahore. I had a few questions in this regard I was hoping someone could help with.

1) Do you have any name of a place in Lahore where my wife can get photocopies notarized/certified?
2) Where in Lahore can I get a translation done that meets the requirements of the sponsorship application? I need to get my wifes birth certificate and Bay form translated.
3) Does canadian immigration accept the english nikkah nama? When I got married we had to sign both an english one and an urdu one. Both have the seals on them. I was just going to submit the english one in the application along with the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate has both english and urdu on it.

I look forward to your help.

Salman

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Amna Hayat said:
Hey snowy, I still haven't heard anything from the officer and its been 36 days- Do you have any guess when they might issue the last e-mail as he mentioned in the previous e-mail that this was to make his final decision-- Worried##
Hi, as flx said, it takes a minimum of 30 days and can take upto a maximum of 60 days after a document request before they re-open your file. Insha'Allah you'll hear back something very soon given your background checks are cleared. Courage!

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

flx2015 said:
they actually don't care about that at all. there are more important things to look for than the number of calls they receive or the number of ATIP requests we make.

my MP was doing monthly checks for me as well, and i ordered notes four times.
Ok then thats a relief... :p....You feel you really need to think before doing anything in this process.. :p

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015

snowy2015 said:
Ooo, wait I'm not sure. Let me go see the updated form.

EDIT : I just saw the form and I think it would be best to include your travels as well.
Thank you snowy2015 You are a great help :)

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

Salam to all i am waqas ahmed any one want any type if help i am here for you all thanks my phone number is also avl on req tc

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Im not in Lahore hence i cannot help u with that bit.. try to google and ask where the Notary Public is in lahore.. they do the transaltion and attestation in karachi at least

Yes we also signed urdu and english nikah namas.. i sent photocopies of urdu + english + marriage certificate.. all three just to be on the safe side.. i didnot get urdu translated since english is already original.. :)

msalmany said:
Hi,

I am in the process of gathering paperwork for my wife who is currently in Lahore. I had a few questions in this regard I was hoping someone could help with.

1) Do you have any name of a place in Lahore where my wife can get photocopies notarized/certified?
2) Where in Lahore can I get a translation done that meets the requirements of the sponsorship application? I need to get my wifes birth certificate and Bay form translated.
3) Does canadian immigration accept the english nikkah nama? When I got married we had to sign both an english one and an urdu one. Both have the seals on them. I was just going to submit the english one in the application along with the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate has both english and urdu on it.

Salman

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

This is a bit complicated... didnot any of ur wife's relatives (uncles/aunts/cousins) attend the wedding?
I think u should get a letter or affidavit made from ur wife's brothers/sisters that they had given their consent and couldnot attend due to work reasons.. if the parents r old show them the medical certificate from the doctor stating that they r unable to travel or attend weddings...
That is what i think... lets see if others can help u out as well. :)

raanasb said:
what should i answer that why my wifes family cant attend wediding bc perents r older and brothers and sisters r doing thier jobs but they allow her

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

HI Everyone ! Is RPRF 490 dollars are different then the initial 550 dollars which we paid before ...if yes plz explain for my knowledge nd if its not they why r they asking us again.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

msalmany said:
Hi,

Salman
Go to model town courts and over there you can get your documents translated as well as attested from notary public. Its better to submit urdu nikah namma plus translation of urdu nikah namma. Nadra marriage certificate is not required.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

sajid shehzaad said:
HI Everyone ! Is RPRF 490 dollars are different then the initial 550 dollars which we paid before ...if yes plz explain for my knowledge nd if its not they why r they asking us again.
Yes they are differenet. 550 dollars are for sponsorship and processing of applicantion. 490 are for PR. In total you have to pay 1040.

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

naveedali said:
Yes they are differenet. 550 dollars are for sponsorship and processing of applicantion. 490 are for PR. In total you have to pay 1040.
Hi There on wat stage of process do they ask for RPRF