Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wmate said:
Yeah really.. it scares me when I see nov applicants still pending under his review. Although i was excited when i received request of updated schedule A but its been 3 weeks now.. I feel worried now..
it's too soon to start worrying. any time additional documents are requested, it takes them a minimum of 30 days (or 45-60 days on average) before they reopen the file and finish up any remaining work.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Congratulations flx! Rightfully deserved!
Now c'mon LVO...the remaining of nov and dec, and even some oct/15 applicants are still waiting!
- -
In other news, I received a reply from LVO to my query of returning original docs and was told they were sent back in August to our address in Pakistan (which of course they weren't). My husband managed to contact the guy who takes care of receiving and forwarding original docs in Pakistan, and this guy apparently has ours as well! We will know for sure tomorrow when hubby goes to get them. Somewhat relieved :)!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
Congratulations flx! Rightfully deserved!
Now c'mon LVO...the remaining of nov and dec, and even some oct/15 applicants are still waiting!
- -
In other news, I received a reply from LVO to my query of returning original docs and was told they were sent back in August to our address in Pakistan (which of course they weren't). My husband managed to contact the guy who takes care of receiving and forwarding original docs in Pakistan, and this guy apparently has ours as well! We will know for sure tomorrow when hubby goes to get them. Somewhat relieved :)!
thx snowy :).

i was actually about to PM you and ask for instructions on what i need to do now. could you share with us the steps you took for your husband's passport submission? also, does my wife need to include me on the appendix A form?

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

wmate said:
when will our visa officer (CS) be active? :(

It is a public forum...but ye kya bakwas officer hai. Aab tak uss ney koi upfront meds nahi acknowoledge kia. Wtheckkk. And its only us with tht initial tht are waiting!!

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
thx snowy :).

i was actually about to PM you and ask for instructions on what i need to do now. could you share with us the steps you took for your husband's passport submission? also, does my wife need to include me on the appendix A form?
Submit your passport, the PPR email, as well as Appendix A (and no you do not include the sponsor's info on the Appendix A, just the PA's information and any other dependents if you have any). You also have to provide 2 pictures according to their specifications. The submission process was relatively easy and it took literally 10 minutes. You will be provided with a tracking number. And when your passport is ready to be collected, you'll receive an email from the vfs office. :)

And the fees were 1320/- if I remember correctly.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
Submit your passport, the PPR email, as well as Appendix A (and no you do not include the sponsor's info on the Appendix A, just the PA's information and any other dependents if you have any). You also have to provide 2 pictures according to their specifications. The submission process was relatively easy and it took literally 10 minutes. You will be provided with a tracking number. And when your passport is ready to be collected, you'll receive an email from the vfs office. :)

And the fees were 1320/- if I remember correctly.
which address do we submit the passport to, and how do we submit it? courier, mail, or in person? and how do we pay the fees?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Congrats to all those lucky people who got ppr and requests and for the rest may ALLAH make this process easy.at my end i havnt got any news till now.no doc requests and my background status is not started.my med is expiring next month and i havnt heard anyhring from them yet. In short my file isnt opened yet.i really dont understand how can they skip my file and move on without even opening my file

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

Hi snowy,
Can you tell me one thing, did your mycic update when you submitted your passport about that they have received it? and in how many days did you receive it with the visa stamp?
Also can you tell me who handles the original docs in pakistan?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

su005 said:
Hello mates, Like all of others, i am here for guidance. New member, so many queries. Can anyone please explain me what should i write down in Q:4 What preparations have you and your sponsor made for your move to Canada?? (Country Specific Guide) (IMM3907e)

Tips please, I am really confused :(
you and ur spouse explain ur planing after come to canada. what u will do job or study etc. ur plan to extend family, plan to take separate home like that.

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015

Hi eveyone, I have got a question here? I am sponsoring my spouse and I received a letter request to submit the IMM5562 for travels. My husband didnt travel out of Pakistan and i only traveled from pakistan to Canada as a permanent resident here so should he be including my Canadian travels on this form or only information about him? Please advise?

Aisha8692

Oct 18, 2016

Hello everyone ;D

I applied for my husband's visa in May 2016. On the CIC website, it shows 3 points 1) Application received 2)Application started to process and 3)Medical received.

Has anyone else applied in the same month or in the beginning of 2016? what is your application progress? It took someone i know 2.5 year but my other friend's wife came in a year. How long is it taking now?

Thank you,

I wish all of you best of luck! ;D

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Aisha8692 said:
Hello everyone ;D

I applied for my husband's visa in May 2016. On the CIC website, it shows 3 points 1) Application received 2)Application started to process and 3)Medical received.

Has anyone else applied in the same month or in the beginning of 2016? what is your application progress? It took someone i know 2.5 year but my other friend's wife came in a year. How long is it taking now?

Thank you,

I wish all of you best of luck! ;D
Please see the Pak-Canada timeline spreadsheet link in my signature. It should give you an idea.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

So, I just received my GCM notes (on day 28) and I don't see notes on my file. Except for all the calls I made to the MP (which were almost every month :-[), who in turn called to check on my file on my behalf :eek:

Hopefully, that won't shed bad light on my case, inshallah.

Anyways, my question is, do I look for anything specific?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
which address do we submit the passport to, and how do we submit it? courier, mail, or in person? and how do we pay the fees?
You submit everything at the closest vfs office in person. You submit the fees as well in cash.

Addresses are at the bottom of this page:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contact_us.html

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Members,

Quick Question..
Do Sponsor need to provide his pictures as well?

Thanks..