Upfront medical:24-aug-2015
Sponsor approval:DM
are u sponsor or applicant:applicant
Sponsoring husband or wife:husband
Sponsor pr or citizen:citizen
Remed request:16-sept-2016
Location of principle applicant:rawalpindi
Show in ecas:March 2016
On what date did you receive sponsor approval? And on what date did your PR column in ecas go into process?

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Abeera said she has got remedical and she is Jan 04, check forum page 1280 and 1281 but i dont see this update on spreadsheet

nf01 said:
Any 2016 applicants got Doc request?

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Another post by s.and.s on page 1272

"A friend of mine just got PPR today! Jan 12th, 2016 applicant! They didn't even ask for additional documents. Shocked

The letter from CIC states that they must submit the passport within 30 days.

Here's his 'dilemma' (if we can call it that): he's supposed to be going on a vacation with his wife to Malaysia in 2 week's time, with the tickets/hotels already booked. Is it wise to request CIC for an extension on the 30 days, or should he cancel his vacation plans to send the passport off? His main concern is that the Police Certificate was supposed to be expiring at the end of this month. If he requests CIC for an extension, then they may open that can of worms. I tend to think that with the decision already made, it's already sealed and only a Medical expiry stands in the way.

Landing_PR: If it's any relief, this person had 2 TRV refusals since they got married. And yet he flew straight to a PPR!"

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

Some more 2016 applicants on the London VO thread got DMs/PPRs:

-shaman (14 Jan 2016 applicant)
-BelBris (5 Feb 2016 applicant)
-JayneC (15 Feb 2016 applicant)

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

As they aren't on our spreadsheet so I am assuming they are not from Pak. Is there a diff b/w timeline of Pak and other countries at LVO

s.and.s said:
Some more 2016 applicants on the London VO thread got DMs/PPRs:

-shaman (14 Jan 2016 applicant)
-BelBris (5 Feb 2016 applicant)
-JayneC (15 Feb 2016 applicant)

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

srz2016 said:
As they aren't on our spreadsheet so I am assuming they are not from Pak. Is there a diff b/w timeline of Pak and other countries at LVO
That's correct srz2016; the spreadsheet mentions they're from visa-exempt countries, so obviously not Pak applicants. I am not sure if there is a different timeline, but I know for a fact that a Pakistani applicant from January got his DM.

mjbibi7

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016

HRK said:
Yes ecas is the old system for checking sponsorship status which shows three basic lines which are when the application was received,when it started processing and medicals received and the new system is mycic (which is more good in a way it gives u notifications if there's any update on your file, however if u have a lawyer you can't use mycic.. U need to get rid of the representatives to use mycic)

Cic may ask u if u haven't meet ur spouse for an year or so maybe...
So if u have valid reasons such as job or whatever it would be fine
Although they don't ask it always
It depend on the visa officer leniency and your luck basically..
Thanks! I just signed up with myCIC and apparently can't seem to attach my application....I don't know, all the information is correct though. (I don't have any lawyer/rep by the way) And I've tried too many possible attempts for today.

I guess work is the only reason I have for not visiting yet.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

canvis2006 said:
What a stupid and lame consultant,
;D
I said the same to her but she was too confident that my wife will get TRV :D
I put some points specially relating to convince CIC that person will leave the country at expiry of TRV and got the funniest answer that there will be no expiry of TRV. I asked her what will happen if TRV will be rejected and she said I have never seen a rejected TRV in my 6 years carrier.. :p I asked if she can show me some TRV of this type and she replied we cannot do that. I said ok you hide the names Etc and show it to me and she said let me check with my manager and I get back to you and she never came back.. :p

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

MN51214 said:
TRV WILL BE REFUSED RIGHT AWAY
Yup..
They need money only. She was not even aware of the difference between Inland & out land applicant and they are known as the best consultants of Dubai... :p

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Members,

Please let me know that what would be the application fee which I need to pay for my wife & 3 months old daughter?
I am sure about below 1 & 2 but not about the 3rd:

1-Sponsor Application Fee CAD 75
2-Principal Applicant CAD 475
3-For A family member of the Principal Applicant who is under 19 years of age and is not spouse or common law partner or Bla Bla CAD 150

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/section-130.html

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mjbibi7 said:
Thanks! I just signed up with myCIC and apparently can't seem to attach my application....I don't know, all the information is correct though. (I don't have any lawyer/rep by the way) And I've tried too many possible attempts for today.

I guess work is the only reason I have for not visiting yet.
Have u tried doing like this,

How to link your application to your MyCIC account

Step 1: Go to the following link:

cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Step 2: Go down to and click on Continue to GCKey

Step 3: Login if you already have an account, if not sign up to the right

Step 4: Once you're logged in, go down to where it says link an existing application

Step 5: For the information, you're going to enter the PA's info (your sponsored spouse)

-Choose file number and family name, enter your file number(F000XXXXXX) and the family name of your sponsored spouse
-Then enter your sponsored spouse's place of birth, country, etc. Leave the passport info and the rest blank

Note: For members, you write 2 (your spouse and yourself), if you have no other dependants.

Then search for the application at the bottom and it should find your application. Once found, link your application and that should take you to the main page, where you can view submitted applications - check status and messages.

overness

May 26, 2016

I am getting married next month in pakistan. Is it advised to bring all my spouse's documents back with me to canada and then submit it? In this case, she will have to say in the Additional Family Information form and other forms that presently I am NOT in Canada.

Or should she courier it to me after I get back to Canada so she can show I am in canada (forms state to put "documents in an envelope and send them to sponsor")?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Fatima_0508

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

overness said:
I am getting married next month in pakistan. Is it advised to bring all my spouse's documents back with me to canada and then submit it? In this case, she will have to say in the Additional Family Information form and other forms that presently I am NOT in Canada.

Or should she courier it to me after I get back to Canada so she can show I am in canada (forms state to put "documents in an envelope and send them to sponsor")?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!
It's upto you at the end of the you're going to organize the file and you would put them in another envelope after rechecking them

overness

May 26, 2016

naveedali said:
It's upto you at the end of the you're going to organize the file and you would put them in another envelope after rechecking them
Thanks for the reply. But there are questions about sponsor not living in Canada i.e. in Residency Questionaire it asks for proof of home ownership, phone bills in Question 3 of the form if sponsor is not living in Canada..

I think the courier method is the best?

Also what kind of things are they looking for in the question: "What preparations have you and or your sponsor made for your move to canada?" in the Residency Questionaire form?