+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CofRed said:
Nope zero comments which is expected because I am a feb 2016 applicant, and they haven't even started working on dec 2015 apps. So much for reducing wait times for spouse, I am already at 7 months mark. My friends wife was in Canada in 7 months under Cons.
7 month mark after the file transfer to LVO?
I'm dec 10 2015 sponsor
File transferred to lvo Feb 19 2016
Meds upfront

Requested notes; may need your help deciphering.
Can anyone direct me to whom i can give my info for latest spreadsheet???

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Nope zero comments which is expected because I am a feb 2016 applicant, and they haven't even started working on dec 2015 apps. So much for reducing wait times for spouse, I am already at 7 months mark. My friends wife was in Canada in 7 months under Cons.
was his wife's app finalized in fall 2015? i don't know why, but LVO was processing apps faster than ever before right around election time. they kind of paused after that and seem to be returning to their previous 11-12 month average.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
was his wife's app finalized in fall 2015? i don't know why, but LVO was processing apps faster than ever before right around election time. they kind of paused after that and seem to be returning to their previous 11-12 month average.
He was Nov 2014 applicant. And 7 months are counted from the time he sent the application, not when CIC transferred it to London. Plus it included a document request (he didn't send communication proof).

I am going to Pakistan in October and I was really hoping that my wife would come back with me, but it looks like she might even have to wait till end of nov or december. I really pray that it is done before christmas.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

flx2015 said:
Yup. biggest mystery. Why were they so fast before election time from pretty much March 2015 onwards to November 2015 (1 Month after elections). After that, NOTHING. It doesn't make sense as to why they were in a hurry to get cases done before the elections! Maybe they knew liberals would win and since these officers were previously so slow (2-3 years), they thought we might get fired if the liberals come and see that we are slagging. But I guess they supposed the liberals were serious about immigration! And if you want to write to a critic, write to NDP not the conservatives, the conservatives might be on the same boat as the Liberals right about now. Write to NDP, not only did they promise faster processing, but also that they would eliminate the processing fees ($1040 or something) that we pay. So, they were the "best" choice for those wanting faster processing, at least as far as their words go. Which as we now see, cannot be trusted.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Landing_PR said:
I was locked out multiple times because they couldn't find my application to link. I tried it without the passport number and entered 2 applicants instead of 3 as I have a dependent and it worked.

You can mention File # and UCI # or use name and date of birth. You need to fill out applicant's information. For example: Mr X is a sponsor to Ms. Y. Mr X will enter Ms. Y's information. Mr X will not be entering any of his information.

The form can be filled out by either but only the Applicant's (the person getting sponsored) information.

Hope this clarifies and helps!

Hey Landing PR....
You and I have the same timeline!
Have you requested notes?
My hopes are high!!!
But my vo hasnt updated anythjng.
No mention of meds tht were sent upfront. No mention of background check.
Just a simple recieved and processing start date.

Should i worry?
Thanks.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Matheeno said:
Hey Landing PR....
My hopes are high!!!

Should i worry?
Thanks.
Since you are a dec applicant u probably can see not started everywhere in your notes..from eligibility to background checks security etc..only the medical says passed if you have done upfront..and you can share you info if you want to be added to the spreadsheet

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

F.M said:
Since you are a dec applicant u probably can see not started everywhere in your notes..from eligibility to background checks security etc..only the medical says passed if you have done upfront..and you can share you info if you want to be added to the spreadsheet

Ok thanks FM. Waiting on notes. I ordered them last week. So i'll be expecting it Sept 15.

Who do i send the spreadsheet info to?
Thanks.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
He was Nov 2014 applicant. And 7 months are counted from the time he sent the application, not when CIC transferred it to London. Plus it included a document request (he didn't send communication proof).

I am going to Pakistan in October and I was really hoping that my wife would come back with me, but it looks like she might even have to wait till end of nov or december. I really pray that it is done before christmas.
your friend must have gotten lucky. sure, there were some 2014 applicants who were able to get through within 7-8 months, but the majority had to wait the usual 11-12 months.

see here: http://i.imgur.com/j1aRigm.png
source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kYJ0Xo_jHLeArkCVeicZyqIE8YLpnZqVJlFrnpmKMx0/edit?pref=2&pli=1

honestly, i feel like LVO has neither slowed down nor have they sped up. that DM blitz we saw during fall 2015 got everyone's hopes up, and though it's sad that none of us were fortunate enough to be part of it, the upshot of all that is that it shortened the queue somewhat.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Matheeno said:
Ok thanks FM. Waiting on notes. I ordered them last week. So i'll be expecting it Sept 15.

Who do i send the spreadsheet info to?
Thanks.
You can share here or you can pm me or flx2015

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Matheeno said:
Hey Landing PR....
My hopes are high!!!

Should i worry?
Thanks.
Hey there!

WooHoo! We are timeline twins!

I haven't ordered notes since I know my file hasn't been started yet. Although I've been in touch with my MP monthly to get updates. Seems like it's on standstill until November is cleared up.

Best bet is to get to your MP and see what they can dig up. E-Cas is a bit wonky so don't rely too much on it. Have you linked your app to myCIC yet?

You definitely should NOT worry. Let's wait until mid-September to see where that takes us. Keep logged on to this forum to see progress and updates :D

MrExpat

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015

I had my Interview today in London. Lasted around 35 to 45 Minutes. Was quite detailed, mainly about relationship and our families. And I was told at the end that Eligibility Is Passed. :D

When can I expect Passport Request?

More Importantly. Can I visit my family in Pakistan before going to Canada once I get the visa? Or Do I have to go straight from UK to Canada?

Anyone Please?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

MrExpat said:
I had my Interview today in London. Lasted around 35 to 45 Minutes. Was quite detailed, mainly about relationship and our families. And I was told at the end that Eligibility Is Passed. :D

When can I expect Passport Request?

More Importantly. Can I visit my family in Pakistan before going to Canada once I get the visa? Or Do I have to go straight from UK to Canada?

Anyone Please?
Congrats! :)

You should check your E-Cas. Most people saw DM in few days, followed by PPR.

amubarak

Aug 15, 2016

Can anyone plxx tell me the processing time for canada visa this year...i have not applied yet but m worried.

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

So I wanted to confirm from LVO that they have received the 2 photos they requested me on July 11.

I guess the only way to verify that is either go through MP or order GCMS notes.

I sent them Urgent email - they didn't reply.

I sent Case Specific Inquiry - below is the reply: :-X :-X :-X

Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that, due to the volume of mail we receive, we cannot confirm the receipt of documentation. We encourage applicants to use a tracked mail service, for assurances that documentation has been received by us.
Notice: For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.
Yours Sincerely,

NXR
High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey if there is any update on our file in MyCIC account.does it notify us through our email address or we have to check for the updates?