+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hey everyone so mycic changed background checks from "not started" to "in progress" today...Is this a positive sign? Aren't background checks the end of the process !!! I'm so anxious ! Someone answer please.. Amna Hayat did you check yours?

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

maryamuman said:
Hey everyone so mycic changed background checks from not started to in progress today? Is this a positive sign? Aren't background checks the end of the process !!! I'm so anxious ! Someone answer please
Mine also changed last week. Is your eligibility still in progress as well?

Uklove13

Jul 24, 2016

Hey there i see that my file was received on 28 October 2015 and they started processing dec 16 2015 for sponsorship & for PPR they started jan 7th 2016... As i live in Quebec I received Quebec selection and i sent it to pakistan embassy islamabad. And now all that time I'm waiting everyday as all of u and as i applied in October i'm soo worried why didn't i hear from anyone at all because many people here are getting everything done in like 8 months... I'm on 10 months mark and still ......i have linked my app on mycic but its just in process
Is there a way i can find out whats going on my application and y have they slowed down ?

May Allah reunite us all with out loved ones. Ameen
Thanx

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

2calgary said:
AOR2 is mailed to Principle applicant from London VO. Usually they ask for more OR updated documents OR sometime if all documents are provided nothing asked.

depends on each file
@2calgary , I never received AOR2 ? Is it concern thing or if they dont require any document then they won't send AOR2

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@snowy2015
where it's changed that your eligibility still in process in r-case or from New linked website ?

Akizz

Jun 2, 2016

Do you guys have any idea what to expect after reassessment? I did it on 26th July and I don't know whether cic has received my medical results or not. The worst part in all this waiting is that they don't inform you about anything. it's so frustrating also I can't link my application in Mycic >__<

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

imran364 said:
@snowy2015
where it's changed that your eligibility still in process in r-case or from New linked website ?
On the new platform MyCIC

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

maryamuman said:
Hey everyone so mycic changed background checks from "not started" to "in progress" today...Is this a positive sign? Aren't background checks the end of the process !!! I'm so anxious ! Someone answer please.. Amna Hayat did you check yours?

I have no idea because im not able to link my application to mycic... I just know that the eligibility wasin progress so hope that would go in process soon as well... Can only wait..

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

still no updates .
i was wondering if an immigration officer raise any red flag , does he tell the applicant? or they just put the file on holde for further review and takes more time???
&what r da potential red flags? :/

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

safdar000000 said:
still no updates .
i was wondering if an immigration officer raise any red flag , does he tell the applicant? or they just put the file on holde for further review and takes more time???
&what r da potential red flags? :/
red flags vary for each case, so there's no point in trying to list them and then freak everyone out unnecessarily. what might be a red flag for one person might be a non-issue for someone else. it all depends on the big picture...

if the visa officers have specific concerns, they might send a doc request asking the applicant to write up a letter of explanation addressing those concerns. if there's no point in asking the applicant to provide further explanation, then yes, they might put the file away for further review without telling the applicant. the only way to find out for sure is to either get the sponsor to ask their local MP for an update or by ordering GCMS notes. if they're taking 2+ months just to assess eligibility, then chances are there's an issue.

if you haven't received a doc request yet, just relax, it's way too early for you to start worrying. i see that your file was transferred to LVO in the first week of february, whereas the majority of november applicants were transferred in january. the reason you haven't heard anything yet might be because they haven't opened your file yet.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Uklove13 said:
Hey there i see that my file was received on 28 October 2015 and they started processing dec 16 2015 for sponsorship & for PPR they started jan 7th 2016... As i live in Quebec I received Quebec selection and i sent it to pakistan embassy islamabad. And now all that time I'm waiting everyday as all of u and as i applied in October i'm soo worried why didn't i hear from anyone at all because many people here are getting everything done in like 8 months... I'm on 10 months mark and still ......i have linked my app on mycic but its just in process
Is there a way i can find out whats going on my application and y have they slowed down ?

May Allah reunite us all with out loved ones. Ameen
Thanx
your situation is a little odd ???. why did you send your app to islamabad instead of cpc-mississauga? where was your application received on october 28th? and which visa office is your husband's file being processed at currently?

if you want to find out what's going on with your application, speak to your local MP's office.

safdar000000

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2015
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
none

flx2015 said:
red flags vary for each case, so there's no point in trying to list them and then freak everyone out unnecessarily. what might be a red flag for one person might be a non-issue for someone else. it all depends on the big picture...

if the visa officers have specific concerns, they might send a doc request asking the applicant to write up a letter of explanation addressing those concerns. if there's no point in asking the applicant to provide further explanation, then yes, they might put the file away for further review without telling the applicant. the only way to find out for sure is to either get the sponsor to ask their local MP for an update or by ordering GCMS notes. if they're taking 2+ months just to assess eligibility, then chances are there's an issue.

if you haven't received a doc request yet, just relax, it's way too early for you to start worrying. i see that your file was transferred to LVO in the first week of february, whereas the majority of november applicants were transferred in january. the reason you haven't heard anything yet might be because they haven't opened your file yet.
thanks flx, you are right. i should not freak out and wait till the end of this month atleast.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

flx2015 said:
your situation is a little odd ???. why did you send your app to islamabad instead of cpc-mississauga? where was your application received on october 28th? and which visa office is your husband's file being processed at currently?

if you want to find out what's going on with your application, speak to your local MP's office.

Flx2015 i see that some of the applicants with me can see that there background is now in progerss but i cannot link mine... should u think my went into progress as well and how long do they take once in progress to DM if you have any idea please let me know, i'm kinda worried now...