August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shaikhs said:
Urgent Help

hi can any one please confirm my medical is expiring on 25 July ( i did my medical on 25 July 2015) and my visa is expiring on 6 Sep 2016 , so do i have to land before my medical expiry or my visa expiry ??
off course you have to land before your visa expiry or you will have to apply again and wait for an year.

overness

May 26, 2016

naveedali said:
W/S

No you don't have to change your marital status on your cnic to get the nadra certificate. You can get Nadra certificate from the union council right after your Nikah.
1. By Union Council do you mean Nadra office?
2. So it will not matter for CIC if passport and cnic does not show husband's name on my spouse's documents? She is pakistani.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

overness said:
1. By Union Council do you mean Nadra office?
2. So it will not matter for CIC if passport and cnic does not show husband's name on my spouse's documents? She is pakistani.
No union council will be in your area. You can ask the molvi who will do your Nikah for the union council office address or he will take someone from your family with himself as he will have to submit 1 copy of your nikah in the union council for registration. After registering the Nikah in the council ask union council secretary for Nadra marriage certificate, they will charge you 500 RS and will give you the certificate on the same day or a day after. You don't need to go to nadra office anymore because they have given the computers to union councils.

No CIC don't care, like what if you made your passport and cnic just before your nikah? you have to pay the fee again to modify the information on your passport and cnic again.

I have sent you a private message check it.

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

I am planning to get married in Pakistan but I am just afraid of the processing time and the stories i have heard from others that it takes very long time to bring the spouse. I have been reading this forum for some time and trying to figure out if its right decision to get married in Pakistan. Please if somebody can answer some questions for me.

1. I have read the Pakistani Applicant spread sheet and it seems like the complete processing time is on average about 8 months to 9 months now for most cases? is it true?
2. Are most people hiring immigration consultant here in Canada to process all the paper work or they doing it on there own. Is there a difference of time approval if we do hire a good immigration consultant to do the work.
3. What are the proper steps or things we should really do before getting married to filed the paper work afterwards so the approval time is fast and without any hiccups
4. Any other tips or suggestion before I decide if its good decision for me to work on marriage in Pakistan.

Thanks.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ak.89 said:
I am planning to get married in Pakistan but I am just afraid of the processing time and the stories i have heard from others that it takes very long time to bring the spouse. I have been reading this forum for some time and trying to figure out if its right decision to get married in Pakistan. Please if somebody can answer some questions for me.

1. I have read the Pakistani Applicant spread sheet and it seems like the complete processing time is on average about 8 months to 9 months now for most cases? is it true?
2. Are most people hiring immigration consultant here in Canada to process all the paper work or they doing it on there own. Is there a difference of time approval if we do hire a good immigration consultant to do the work.
3. What are the proper steps or things we should really do before getting married to filed the paper work afterwards so the approval time is fast and without any hiccups
4. Any other tips or suggestion before I decide if its good decision for me to work on marriage in Pakistan.

Thanks.
yes its maximum 9-10 months right now.
no most of the people are doing on their own by getting help from this forum. No it doesn't make any difference even on CIC website they have written that hiring a lawyer doesn't make the process faster.
make sure that someone take photos of your and your wife while signing the nikah namma and also the Quran over your wife head on the day of rukhsati. Do complete rukhsati and walima ceremony don't delete any of your chat or call history. Don't throw any letters which you have sent to each other. Don't lose the receipts of your shopping together, tickets or boarding passes. Take photos where ever you go with your wife.
If you marry in Canada it will take 2 years for the application to be processed and if you marry in pakistan and send outland application it will take 10 months maximum.

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

:) wow naveed it is very good to hear that processing time is under 1 year right now because my parents and other people are saying its crazy long time 2 to 3 years and i should get marry to a Canadian girl. So is this time frame of 9 to 10 months which is going on right now or has it been always like this and also the time is from day 1 when we submit the application or on different stage like 1 or 2..... I am planning to marry late this year do you think it will change anything or it depend on number of application receive. Also your best suggestion for once i get married i should file the paper work from Canada when i arrive back or in Pakistan while i am there.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

sairis said:
Hello everyone,

Got PPR today... Alhamdulillah.. :) :)
the wait is finally going to be over..

Congrats...share your timeline ... :) ??

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ak.89 said:
:) wow naveed it is very good to hear that processing time is under 1 year right now because my parents and other people are saying its crazy long time 2 to 3 years and i should get marry to a Canadian girl. So is this time frame of 9 to 10 months which is going on right now or has it been always like this... I am planning to marry late this year do you think it will change anything or it depend on number of application receive. Also your best suggestion for once i get married i should file the paper work from Canada when i arrive back or in Pakistan while i am there.
most of the applicants who applied before or in oct 2015 have already got the visas or passport requests for stamping the visa. This time frame is going on right now in the past when the applications used to process in ISlamabad it was more then this but right now all the applications are processed in London. In near future we will see files being processed in 6-7 months because they have increased the family class budget last month and also increased the number of files from 48000 to 62000 to be processed in an year. You have to send the file to Mississauga through post so take all the documents of your wife with you to canada and then send the file from there.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

wmate said:
Congrats...share your timeline ... :) ??
i just checked his old comments and he applied in october 2014 and was interview in march 2016. Got DM in June and now PPR

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

naveedali said:
i just checked his old comments and he applied in october 2014 and was interview in march 2016. Got DM in June and now PPR
so are interview rare because in the applicants file i see most of them interview process is waived.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ak.89 said:
so are interview rare because in the applicants file i see most of them interview process is waived.
Yup interviews are rare like if they find anything suspicious they interview you.

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

naveed can you please tell me exactly which application or link i should look up on cic.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ak.89 said:
naveed can you please tell me exactly which application or link i should look up on cic.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp all the forms
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf documents checklist for Pakistan
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp guide to fill the main applicant forms
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp guide to fill the sponsor forms

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

naveedali said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp all the forms
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3906e.pdf documents checklist for Pakistan
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp guide to fill the main applicant forms
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp guide to fill the sponsor forms
The link that you gave is not for Pakistan. You accidently gave the link for another region. The link for Pakistan is:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Red.Rose said:
The link that you gave is not for Pakistan. You accidently gave the link for another region. The link for Pakistan is:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf
oops i modified my comment. Thanks