+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship,outside canada from UAE help please

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Hey guys, GOT PPR yay :)
A question please, do I have to book an appointment to submit my passport to VSF in dubai wafi mall?
Also, in the PPR email there is a schedule called'' Appendix A - Updated Information Chart '' Do I fill only PA details? or I have to add the sponsor spouse as well? because only me (PA) needs a visa while sponsor in
My Biometrics were submitted in wafi mall , hiwever due to my job location i submitted the passport in Abu dhabi vfs office it took inly 8 days and was sent back with the stamp .
Hey , GOT PPR yay :)
A question please, do I have to book an appointment to submit my passport to VSF in dubai wafi mall?
Also, in the PPR email there is a schedule called'' Appendix A - Updated Information Chart '' Do I fill only PA details? or I have to add the sponsor spouse as well? because only me (PA) needs a visa while sponsor in already a PR and in Canada

KSRTC

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys, GOT PPR yay :)
Also, in the PPR email there is a schedule called'' Appendix A - Updated Information Chart '' Do I fill only PA details? or I have to add the sponsor spouse as well? because only me (PA) needs a visa while sponsor in

Hey , GOT PPR yay :)
Also, in the PPR email there is a schedule called'' Appendix A - Updated Information Chart '' Do I fill only PA details? or I have to add the sponsor spouse as well? because only me (PA) needs a visa while sponsor in already a PR and in Canada
Awesome for you,

1. do I have to book an appointment to submit my passport to VSF in dubai wafi mall?

No, you don't need an appointment but what you do need is that a printout of your decision made paper, the security will check it, screen you and you would be most likely told to go to counter 4( don't forget to take your 2 passport size photos)

2. Do I fill only PA details

My wife had sponsored me and I was the principal applicant, I had only mentioned my name(PA) , I did not mention Sponsor name. All went well.

Try to go when the center opens 8:00am there won't be rush after 9:00am there are other country which also issue visa at the same center

Also note the timings Fridays it is open and I believe sat Sunday it is closef

Reactions: Rag911

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Awesome for you,

1. do I have to book an appointment to submit my passport to VSF in dubai wafi mall?

No, you don't need an appointment but what you do need is that a printout of your decision made paper, the security will check it, screen you and you would be most likely told to go to counter 4( don't forget to take your 2 passport size photos)

2. Do I fill only PA details

My wife had sponsored me and I was the principal applicant, I had only mentioned my name(PA) , I did not mention Sponsor name. All went well.

Try to go when the center opens 8:00am there won't be rush after 9:00am there are other country which also issue visa at the same center

Also note the timings Fridays it is open and I believe sat Sunday it is closef
Thank you so so much

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Your welcome,

Another point to keep in mind, once your passport is stamped, you will receive your passport containing 2 copr copies, make sure all the details are correct in that
Yeah I hope they dont misspell my name or something. I read that I have to also get a consent form? do they give it to me when I walk in or I have to sign it before? I couldnt find it anywhere