+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship November 2021

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Any idea what is the average time taken or the longest time to complete eligibility and background checks?

Majomcr

Jun 8, 2022
Hi all. We applied online on November 5, 2021. Our application is inland.
We received pre AOR a couple of months ago but no AOR.

My husband completed his medical exams on April 25 and today, June 7, he got a notification from the CIC portal saying he passed his medical exam.

We don't know when we can expect him to get the PPR so if anyone can shed a light on it, I would appreciate it.

Dec 2, 2021
Hi experts
Here is my story , my husband is officially divorced 4 years now. And we actually knew each other while he was still married but after his divorce we got closer 2 years ago we decided to get marry but it didn't happen because of covid i could not travel so basically i had not seen my husband for 5 years since we last met in Sudan because we both from sudan but he lives in Ethiopia as a refugee who as removed from USA for seeking asylum only no criminal record other than that. So i flew to Ethiopia March 2022 we got married but am worried because we do not have any photos from back when we meet 2012 nor any communication to show . So we only have pictures of my trip to Ethiopia and our wedding. We have whatsapp communication for the past 12 months because he changed his phone and phone number and i accidentally deleted the old number and conversation too. We also have letters from family and friends 11 in total, our wedding Was attended by 22 guesses, we have enough pics of that, we also have a business we running together in Sudan in my husband's name but my name listed as successor as well as 10% share in the business, the business is 9 months old

We have money transfers as i use to assist him financially and he also assisted twice financially,
Please is this enough or we need something else ?
I read some forum it says since we only spend 2 weeks together it could pose a problem am really worried since March i have not filed yet because am worried so am thinking about visiting him again October before filing to make it that we have met again please help

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I read some forum it says since we only spend 2 weeks together it could pose a problem am really worried since March i have not filed yet because am worried so am thinking about visiting him again October before filing to make it that we have met again please help
You asked this question before in a different thread. Why would you ask it in a thread about applications submitted in November 2021?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My bad ! I do not know where to ask because i have no response so Pardon me
Either start a thread, or keep posting in the one where you were getting responses.

Or you could look at the title of the thread and if it has some connection, that would make sense. Random date threads - not so much.