+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship: IRCC dont reply to inquiries

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Recieved AOR 1 in March and file transferred to LVO on MAY5th and silent after that. I have send multiple inquiries but IRCC has not replied.
Even though in AOR 2 email, they have mentioned that if PA didnt recieve any update after 3 months of AOR2 date, send email asking for the update.

why don't they respond..?

Last edited:

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Recieved AOR 1 in March and file transferred to LVO on MAY5th and silent after that. I have send multiple inquiries but IRCC has not replied.
Even though in AOR 2 email, they have mentioned that if PA didnt recieve any update after 3 months of AOR2 date, send email asking for the update.

why don't they respond..?
it's only just been three months since your AOR2.(May 5 to June 5 is one month, June 5 to July 5 is two months, July 5 to August 5 is three months.) They say if they're within their "normal processing time" they might not reply. Have you sent them a message asking for an update AFTER August 5? It takes them up to 28 days to reply anyway.

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
it's only just been three months since your AOR2.(May 5 to June 5 is one month, June 5 to July 5 is two months, July 5 to August 5 is three months.) They say if they're within their "normal processing time" they might not reply. Have you sent them a message asking for an update AFTER August 5? It takes them up to 28 days to reply anyway.
yes i have sent them on 4th AUG, people Background check has started sharing the same timeline, mine is still the same.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I would give them a few more months before asking for update. There are people that are still waiting for their application fo be processed from 2019.
You can always order notes to see what’s going on with your file.
Everyone case is different so some people’s file get process faster than others… there’s no pattern to it.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
That three months update thing is for those where the applicants is minor, they have to process that application in 6 Months at most.

For adults you should be asking an update after 6 Months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would give them a few more months before asking for update. There are people that are still waiting for their application fo be processed from 2019.
You can always order notes to see what’s going on with your file.
Everyone case is different so some people’s file get process faster than others… there’s no pattern to it.
What update are you expecting? You will just be sent a standard email saying that your application is being processed in normal processing times. I have never seen anything that says PA should getting an update within 3 months of AOR. You should order GCMS notes if you want to get the best information about the progress of your file.