+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

Moe Hijj

Jul 28, 2017
I got interview in July 18 they said after 2-3 weeks we will respond to you if my application has accept or reject ,,, its has been 4 months . I didn't get any thing anyone can help me to know what's going on

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I got interview in July 18 they said after 2-3 weeks we will respond to you if my application has accept or reject ,,, its has been 4 months . I didn't get any thing anyone can help me to know what's going on
You had interview on July 18? If so you need to wait patiently. Someone here is waiting for over 5 long months. How was your interview? If possible can you share your interview experience here so that forum members may help you by giving their thoughts, analysis or suggestions. If you feel that your interview went really well, you may expect your PPR hopefully in 4 to 6 weeks. Sometimes it take long time to complete background checking formalities. You may consider obtaining your GCMS notes to get more insights on your file.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Please someone tell me what to do? 5 months since interview n 21 months since application. Still waiting for ppr
I don't know what to tell you as I already suggested my thoughts earlier. It's very surprising why your federal MP couldn't extract exact reasons behind this decision delay! Also your recent GCMS report should have contained some clues atleast to guess what is going on with your file. Any reply so far on your case specific inquiry? Also please make sure that you haven't missed any incoming correspondence to your email checking very carefully both inbox and your junk email folder.

Good luck!

Hasan

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I don't know what to tell you as I already suggested my thoughts earlier. It's very surprising why your federal MP couldn't extract exact reasons behind this decision delay! Also your recent GCMS report should have contained some clues atleast to guess what is going on with your file. Any reply so far on your case specific inquiry? Also please make sure that you haven't missed any incoming correspondence to your email checking very carefully both inbox and your junk email folder.

Good luck!

Hasan
They all just say security checks in process. Why it is taking tooo long. Its so tiring n frustrating

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
They all just say security checks in process. Why it is taking tooo long. Its so tiring n frustrating
Have you been to other countries over six months? If not, security check should not take so long. Anyway, better hope for the best while carrying out your regular life.

Hasan

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Have you been to other countries over six months? If not, security check should not take so long. Anyway, better hope for the best while carrying out your regular life.

Hasan
Yes i went to china and USA but still its 6th month now. It shld end now. Already we waited a long time :(:(:(:(:(

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Yes i went to china and USA but still its 6th month now. It shld end now. Already we waited a long time :(:(:(:(:(
Okey that could be one reason why they are taking so much time. Hopefully you'll receive their response very soon.

Hasan

Moe Hijj

Jul 28, 2017
You had interview on July 18? If so you need to wait patiently. Someone here is waiting for over 5 long months. How was your interview? If possible can you share your interview experience here so that forum members may help you by giving their thoughts, analysis or suggestions. If you feel that your interview went really well, you may expect your PPR hopefully in 4 to 6 weeks. Sometimes it take long time to complete background checking formalities. You may consider obtaining your GCMS notes to get more insights on your file.

Good luck!

Hasan
Yesterday they sent me e-mail saying my file is refused cuz the officer at my interview he's not convinced that my marriage is real

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Yesterday they sent me e-mail saying my file is refused cuz the officer at my interview he's not convinced that my marriage is real
So sorry to hear this. As I replied to your PM, my view is that you have to assess your whole situation by reviewing all the aspects very carefully whether you would go for appeal or resubmit your application. Nevertheless this is not end of your life. Just think passionately and take your decision. For appeal, you have to file the application within 30 days from the date of your refusal.

Hasan

Last edited:

Nahidahossain

Jun 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
Nomination.....
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Dhaka vfs
Passport request- 1st august
Passport submit- 2nd august
Passport receive-7th august
Still no feedback from Singapore visa office.
Any ideas

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dhaka vfs
Passport request- 1st august
Passport submit- 2nd august
Passport receive-7th august
Still no feedback from Singapore visa office.
Any ideas
Hopefully they will return your PP by September 15 or even earlier after Eid holidays. You will get notification via text message and email.

Nahidahossain

Jun 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
Nomination.....
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Tnks via
Hopefully they will return your PP by September 15 or even earlier after Eid holidays. You will get notification via text message and email.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
The forum members who are waiting for interview, please share your questions and thoughts here so that others may extend help and supports. Those who are sending me PM, I would recommend sharing their stories in this platform to get guidelines and immediate help. Thank you.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
my wife (sponsord person) got interview request today scheduled to october 24th in india ndvo office, my question is that she is 5th month pregnant now and she is in canada with me how to inform to ndvo visa officer this issue and is it possible to attend the interview to local office i.e in canada? or else what is the alternatives about interview in india to postpone