Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Do they reject the file right at interview or after sometime...
Some do it at the time of interview and some wait awhile and send an email.

PCV17

Jan 11, 2017
I do not think the expired passport will be a problem for the interview.

However, you husband will not get PR Visa into expired passport. So even if CIC could be ready to finish the process and issue the visa they will not do that till he gets his new passport.
Thanks Regina! Unfortunately we have to be patient with the passport issue but We want to make sure that at least we can do the interview.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello!

Thank you very much for all the information on this forum it has helped me a lot.

Me (sponsor) and my husband (PA) were scheduled for an interview in LA in August. I think they have some concerns about my marriage because I am divorced and I married my current husband really fast but our relationship is genuine 100%. My husband has a situation with his passport he has been trying to renew it for almost 8 months. We are from Venezuela and our country is going through a humanitarian crisis right now and it is out of our hands to get a new passport right now. My husband have the proof that he attend to the appointment to get his new passport and the Venezuelan consulate but He hasn't got it yet. So we will have to go to the interview with his expired passport because he does not have the new one and we don't know when he will get it. What do you think we should do? can they still conduct the interview with his expired passport? They already know that he has this situation and the still asked us for an interview.

Please help me. I will appreciate all information you can give me!

Thanks!
If they know your situation, it won't be a problem. Just face the interview with all the evidences you have.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Sent a lot of emails and case specific inquiry. Contacted mp bt of no use. No ans from them except to wait
If MP office advised you to wait, it would be wise to wait until decision comes up. Keep an eye on your online status and incoming email including junk folders.

Good luck.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
After medical examinations when they send passport request?
1month of 3/4month?
It varies from case to case. PPR sent after fulfilling certain formalities, clean medical exam report just one of them but vital.

tiska16

Jul 6, 2016
Hi Guys I want to share my experience with cic over here. All suggestions are welcomed and if anyone who has gone through similar situation in the past or present, please share your experience.

Here is my story from the scratch. My wife came to canada on study permit. She applied for refugee claim which got refused in may 2015 and she appealed after that which got refused in October 2015 as well. We met online in June 2015 and had an actual meeting in July 2015. I got my landing in September and we married on very next day. We had a huge reception in November 2015 in Canada. Meanwhile her appeal got refused and she got deportation letter where a CBSA official denied her request of stay which we got later through deferral appeal.

She moved to Northern Canada after that and we started living together at that very moment. She has been going through very tough time as she did not even able to work as her work permit never got approved as of now. After reviewing GCMS notes we found that file has been transferred to local CIC office. After patiently waiting for 20 months we finally visited MP office who informed us that there might be an interview call soon. We have not received anything as it has been almost 2 weeks since we have visited MP. GCMS mentioned Recommended Pass for eligibility Assessment. And medical is passed.

GCMS also stated notes as following:

Please review stat dec questions on Schedule A and Please review Foss history of PA.

Please suggest what should we do next or please share some similar experiences for Inland.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Guys I want to share my experience with cic over here. All suggestions are welcomed and if anyone who has gone through similar situation in the past or present, please share your experience.

Here is my story from the scratch. My wife came to canada on study permit. She applied for refugee claim which got refused in may 2015 and she appealed after that which got refused in October 2015 as well. We met online in June 2015 and had an actual meeting in July 2015. I got my landing in September and we married on very next day. We had a huge reception in November 2015 in Canada. Meanwhile her appeal got refused and she got deportation letter where a CBSA official denied her request of stay which we got later through deferral appeal.

She moved to Northern Canada after that and we started living together at that very moment. She has been going through very tough time as she did not even able to work as her work permit never got approved as of now. After reviewing GCMS notes we found that file has been transferred to local CIC office. After patiently waiting for 20 months we finally visited MP office who informed us that there might be an interview call soon. We have not received anything as it has been almost 2 weeks since we have visited MP. GCMS mentioned Recommended Pass for eligibility Assessment. And medical is passed.

GCMS also stated notes as following:

Please review stat dec questions on Schedule A and Please review Foss history of PA.

Please suggest what should we do next or please share some similar experiences for Inland.
Hi tiska16:

Did you by any chance consulted a lawyer? Are you a PR?

Your wife came to Canada as a student and subsequently her refugee claim denied, deportation order issued. Now what's her status?

In the interview, there might be a question that she married you desperately to get her PR status.

I have heard that sometimes CBSA may wait to see the result of inland application before finally deport someone. But again that varies from case to case.

If interview takes place, most important thing would be to provide them adequate evidences that you guys are genuinely married and in deep conjugal relationship.

Please get in touch with your local federal MP to know what exactly you need to do to get approved.

Justin Govt. is playing positive role prioritizing family reunion.

Good luck!

Hasan

saad007

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guyz i have a question.

Spousal Sponsorship outland applicant: I recived request letter today asking to provide follwing items:

1. Schedule A
2. Passport size pictures
3. Family detail
4. Birth Certificate

I have submitted all of these items to CIC then why they are asking again? Schedule A was delivered to missisauga office on 12th July. Any help?

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
4.5 months after interview and 20 months almost for application. Still waiting. Feel so stuck. Anyone suggest me what can i do

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
4.5 months after interview and 20 months almost for application. Still waiting. Feel so stuck. Anyone suggest me what can i do
Hi,
It is of course frustrating and very stressful when you're in the dark waiting for your interview result.

You can:

1) Email the respective VO and request for status. Should be soft approach.
2) Contact your local federal MP and request to get the latest status for you. You have to follow this up continuously by visit or phone call.
3. Collect GCMS notes and see for your self what's your latest status.
4) Submit case specific inquiry online.

However CIC will definitely contact you sooner or later because this is their job! So don't worry too much. Concentrate on your regular life activities.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016

Spousal Sponsorship outland applicant: I recived request letter today asking to provide follwing items:

1. Schedule A
3. Family detail
4. Birth Certificate

I have submitted all of these items to CIC then why they are asking again? Schedule A was delivered to missisauga office on 12th July. Any help?
Send what they want. But you can also inform them that you already sent those documents to Mississauga office.

Hasan

Suman 2017

May 5, 2017
After successfull interview Is there any DNA test required after baby's birth ?how many time they take for DNA appointment? Sponsor gave his sample but still they didn't collect samples of mother n baby?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
After successfull interview Is there any DNA test required after baby's birth ?how many time they take for DNA appointment? Sponsor gave his sample but still they didn't collect samples of mother n baby?
Only a very few applicants were asked for DNA test. It depends on the respective VO how they handle the pending issue in terms of their workload.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016

1. Schedule A
3. Family detail
4. Birth Certificate

Hello Saad007,

you should send all this things as soon as possible. Read the CIC letter very carefully if you find no reason why the visa office need it then you have no option resend it again.

Regards
farhana

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please someone tell me what to do? 5 months since interview n 21 months since application. Still waiting for ppr