+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

nattha_jeen

May 13, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

1) Send them copies of tax assessment again. Income has nothing to do with SA approval or PR approval under spousal sponsorship application.

2) Yes if sponsor is living outside Canada this point is extremely crucial to give them a comprehensive settlement plan that the sponsor would return to Canada as soon as spousal PR visa is approved.

Good luck!

Hasan
Dear Hasan
Thanks for your caring reply.in the timing. we want to go as soon as pr is approved And we should write as you suggested,right ?

I hope they will not require any more documents and continue process our application afterthey get our documents immediately. Crossing fingers for getting approval soon.
Nattha

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
nattha_jeen said:
Dear Hasan
Thanks for your caring reply.in the timing. we want to go as soon as pr is approved And we should write as you suggested,right ?

I hope they will not require any more documents and continue process our application afterthey get our documents immediately. Crossing fingers for getting approval soon.
Nattha
My advice is do not write any specific date and just say you will be moving upon approval

nattha_jeen

May 13, 2016
ImABule said:
My advice is do not write any specific date and just say you will be moving upon approval
Dear ImABule,
How about if we are saying our plans upon approval and hopefully latest will be January 2017? It would make the decision made longer Or what?
Please advise.
Thanks
Nattha

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
nattha_jeen said:
Dear Hasan

Nattha
Basically the sponsor has to assure CIC in writing that upon approval of spouse PR, he/she will move back to Canada. A settlement plan may include a provisional arrangement of a future residence, communication with the prospective employer or expression for self employment possibilities and so on.....

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Dear Farhana

when they return your passport did they add any line in your Ecase or it was just same as before when submit your passport

Regard
Sjgolfer
Hello sjgolfer,
Sorry for late reply. No the visa office did not add any line in my ECAS when I got my passport with visa.But VFS email me about my passport like this way---------------

When applicant will submit his/her passport VFS for visa purpose to Singapore. The VFS will send applicant 6 email likes--------

First when VFS received your passport they will send you an email like----------

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 04 May 2016
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:---------------------------------------
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor)
Plot # 37, Road # 90,
North Avenue,Gulshan 2,
DHAKA

Second when VFS send your passport to Singapore they will email you like-------------------------

Dear -----------------, Visa application, tracking ID No. -----------------– has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Singapore on 04/05/2016. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre, Dhaka. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

Third when Singapore received your passport VFS will email you----------------

Dear ----------, Visa application, tracking ID No.----------------- has been received by the Canada Visa Office Singapore on 09/05/2016 for processing.

Fourth when your passport issued with visa VFS will email you----------------

Dear ------------, Visa application, tracking ID No.-------------------- Your Decision received in Canada Visa Application center, Dhaka on 19/06/2016 from Canadian High commission,Singapore and It has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka where your visa application was submitted. You will get another SMS & Email when your Decision will be ready for collection from Canada Visa Application center.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail.Please do NOT reply to this email.
----------

Fifth when you need to collect your passport with visa they will email you like--------

Dear --------------------, Visa application, tracking ID No.-------------------- – Processed Decision is ready for collection at Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka. Please collect your Decision from Canada Visa Application center between 09:00-14:00 Hours.

Sixth when you already collect your passport from VFS they will email you-------------------------

Dear ---------------, Visa application, tracking ID No. ------------------------- – Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Dhaka on 20/06/2016. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
my interview date is 8th dec in dhaka.

Congratulation

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
no I did not receive any paper from lvo to sign
I only informed my lawyer after which he sent an email to lvo, and they told him to also inform missisauga
it has only been 2 weeks so far

what happened in your situation?
what I can do?

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

If they haven't closed your file yet, please send them email and letter by DHL that you have restored relationship with your spouse which was a misunderstanding and you want your spouse to come to Canada after approval. Please submit the same letter online by CSE. Go to your MP's office with a similar letter and let his office communicacate with CIC to revive the application. Sjgolfer here faced the similar situation and after almost 18 moths his file has been reapproved, now waiting to receive his passport.

Good luck!

will it take another additional 18 months after the letter has been sent to them ??
or is that just the total time it took for his application from start to finish?

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
That's additional time because he was waiting for interview after that incident!

However, it depends on the Visa Office. They are more likely to put your spouse in the interview. That's why it takes pretty long time.

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thank you hassan vai.
love ao pray for me too.

i cannot access my cic act ,nyone has problem wid that? and im still waiting for my GCMS , if before interview it com wud good for me.
and for interview from where i should search for mock videos?

thnx in advance

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
jupiter16 said:
thank you hassan vai.
love ao pray for me too.

i cannot access my cic act ,nyone has problem wid that? and im still waiting for my GCMS , if before interview it com wud good for me.
and for interview from where i should search for mock videos?

thnx in advance
I face the same problem 2 days ago because the cic website was temporarily cracked for USA election. You can search for mock videos on youtube.

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
CanSA said:
no I did not receive any paper from lvo to sign
I only informed my lawyer after which he sent an email to lvo, and they told him to also inform missisauga
it has only been 2 weeks so far

what happened in your situation?
what I can do?
Dear Cansa , ask your lawyer , normally they send one documents to you to sign Withdraw your sponsorship
please go to your MP office and tell your MP to call them ask about the Update , i wish they not put your husband on interview
or not refuse your application ,
in my case ,it was approve(Decision Made) and my passport was with CIC to issue Visa and COPR , later i know
when i got my GCMS Note , and you know , i have valid TRV Visa they cancel that visa and put me on interview even
after my spouse wrote them many email and said sorry and she went to MP office three time and every time MP staff call to
CIC and they inform her that my application is on interview que now , and they cancel my COPR , return my Passport with
Interview Que letter .even tho we have Baby Daughter together and our 2nd baby is due in 2nd week of may 2017 now ,

My advise is to you about 99% they put your case on interview que , so now you should visit your spouse at his home country
that what we did , my wife and my daughter visit me twice and we took allot of Photos , and also i use to keep sending them On '
going relationship prove (CHAT , EMAIL, GIFT , THERE VISIT PROVE , PASSPORT STAMP , Screen Shot) Western Union Slip , Bank Slip)
Take quick action , at first my case was approve with in 7 month including DNA Test requested by CIC and i did when i was in Canada,
but after this incedent they took 15 month to send interview date and it was very simple interview , bcos i was keep sending them on going relation
ship prove , and now my case is again decision made and i am waiting for my PASSPORT to be return ,

Hope fully it will help

regard
SJGOLFER

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello sjgolfer,
Sorry for late reply. No the visa office did not add any line in my ECAS when I got my passport with visa.But VFS email me about my passport like this way---------------

When applicant will submit his/her passport VFS for visa purpose to Singapore. The VFS will send applicant 6 email likes--------

First when VFS received your passport they will send you an email like----------

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 04 May 2016
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:---------------------------------------
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor)
Plot # 37, Road # 90,
North Avenue,Gulshan 2,
DHAKA

Second when VFS send your passport to Singapore they will email you like-------------------------

Dear -----------------, Visa application, tracking ID No. -----------------– has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Singapore on 04/05/2016. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre, Dhaka. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

Third when Singapore received your passport VFS will email you----------------

Dear ----------, Visa application, tracking ID No.----------------- has been received by the Canada Visa Office Singapore on 09/05/2016 for processing.

Fourth when your passport issued with visa VFS will email you----------------

Dear ------------, Visa application, tracking ID No.-------------------- Your Decision received in Canada Visa Application center, Dhaka on 19/06/2016 from Canadian High commission,Singapore and It has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka where your visa application was submitted. You will get another SMS & Email when your Decision will be ready for collection from Canada Visa Application center.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail.Please do NOT reply to this email.
----------

Fifth when you need to collect your passport with visa they will email you like--------

Dear --------------------, Visa application, tracking ID No.-------------------- – Processed Decision is ready for collection at Canada Visa Application Center, Dhaka. Please collect your Decision from Canada Visa Application center between 09:00-14:00 Hours.

Sixth when you already collect your passport from VFS they will email you-------------------------

Dear ---------------, Visa application, tracking ID No. ------------------------- – Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Dhaka on 20/06/2016. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards

Farhana
Thanks farhana for your detail reply

Best regard
SJGOLFER