5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
jupiter16 said:
hi love ao so long time :eek:. but finally atleast got a date.
nyway r u practicing?
I attended an interview on 26th july but now im sure actually that wasn't an interview. Bangladeshi officer took my interview. But yesterday i received an email of my interview convocation letter. Thaey wanted some updated form , a new police certificate and all my original doc. In the letter they stated that a personal interview is scheduled for me with an immigration officer on 5th Dec. Good luck for your interview buddy and pray for me. :)

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
new police clearnce ? why? i already gav them

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
jupiter16 said:
new police clearnce ? why? i already gav them
My police certificate is expired. A police certificate is valid for 1 years.

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Hello Jupiter and love(ao).

Happy to hear you have interviews dates. All the best!!

Now, I am hoping ImABule gets a date while he is in Indonesia!!!

Just an update, we have not heard anything since the interview.

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
htquach said:
Hello Jupiter and love(ao).

Happy to hear you have interviews dates. All the best!!

Now, I am hoping ImABule gets a date while he is in Indonesia!!!

Just an update, we have not heard anything since the interview.
Thanks htquach. Hope you get a good news soon. :)

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thnx htquatch plz keep online somtyms if we need nything . ;D
i hope u soon ll hear good news

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
dear all
please give quick advice

my husbands sponsorship was almost complete in September, he was asked to go for his final medical, however we have been having many disagrrememts
last month in October we decided we might not continue with the marriage
2 weeks ago I asked my laywer to send an email to immigration office telling that we might file for divorce and to withdraw the application

but now we might reconcile
have I lost the immigration file?
is there any option available to me?
has anyone gone through similar experience?
please kindly give any info available

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dinigobale said:
hello guys .... my wife is scheduled for an interview on December the 5th. this is what it says in the email

At the interview please present the following original documents for all persons on the application (if applicable) unless they have already been sent with your application:

Your passport and that of your sponsor, if he or she is present in your country of habitual residence at the time of interview, and all children who possess their own passports;
· Police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and everyone in your family aged 18 years or over, and who are included in your application, have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age;
· Supporting documents substantiating your relationship to your sponsor: (as many as possible that apply to your category, the originals will be returned to you)
Photos of you and your sponsor together (i.e. outings, engagement, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, etc...) Please identify the persons in the photos and describe the scenes, either on the back of the photos or on a separate sheet of paper.

o If you are married, copies of sponsor’s passport showing entry and exit stamps for the country where your marriage took place.
Divorce certificate or death certificate of you or your sponsor’s previous spouse(s), as the case may be

i have been married before, i have already included a copy of my divorce certificate with the application, but since they said original here. should i send her the original to her? she is in Ethiopia, and i am in canada. or will be ok if she takes a coloured copy with her? is the divorce certificate that important. specially since its issued by canada? i have about 25 days, i would like to know if i have to send the original now or just a scan it nd send by email. thanks guys.
Notarised coloured copy of divorce certificate will serve the purpose as common sense goes.

But if original is available it will be even better if your spouse take it with her.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
CanSA said:
dear all
please give quick advice

my husbands sponsorship was almost complete in September, he was asked to go for his final medical, however we have been having many disagrrememts
2 weeks ago I asked my laywer to send an email to immigration office telling that we might file for divorce and to withdraw the application

Did you layer already email to CIC please ask him and if yes did Cic send you a paper to sign for with draw , you know you should have think 100% time before with draw the application , if you have sign the paper for with draw then file is close you have to reapply , i was also same situation

dinigobale

Sep 24, 2013
momo2016 said:
YEs, your wife must bring ALL original documents at the interview, and ALL documents related to you are important to the VO. BTW, I'm aware that you are somalian. I'm also sponsoring my wife from Somalia. Why don't they interview her at any IOM facilty in SOmalia? My wife is from Hargeisa and if they call her for an interview, I will ask them to interview her at the IOM facility in Hargeisa because usually interviews are held in the PA's home country.
i am not somalian, i am somali :) canada doesnt have embassy or counsalte in somalia/somaliland. wife is from hargeisa too. they asked us if she wants to be interviewed in one of these cities, addis abab, djibouti, or nairobi.

Hasan9999 said:
Notarised coloured copy of divorce certificate will serve the purpose as common sense goes.

But if original is available it will be even better if your spouse take it with her.

Hasan
thanks hassan. so should i notarized it here then sent it to her by email?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
CanSA said:
dear all
please give quick advice

Hi,

If they haven't closed your file yet, please send them email and letter by DHL that you have restored relationship with your spouse which was a misunderstanding and you want your spouse to come to Canada after approval. Please submit the same letter online by CSE. Go to your MP's office with a similar letter and let his office communicacate with CIC to revive the application. Sjgolfer here faced the similar situation and after almost 18 moths his file has been reapproved, now waiting to receive his passport.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dinigobale said:
i am not somalian, i am somali :) canada doesnt have embassy or counsalte in somalia/somaliland. wife is from hargeisa too. they asked us if she wants to be interviewed in one of these cities, addis abab, djibouti, or nairobi.

thanks hassan. so should i notarized it here then sent it to her by email?
Yes please notarize at your place.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
nattha_jeen said:
Dear guys,
Yesterday I got updated background check from not started to in progress. Today I got an email requesting documents from sponsor
1. A copy of your Sponsor’s Notice of Assessmentissued by the Canada Revenue Agency for the tax years 2014 and 2015
For the tax , I am sure that we had sent them with the package files. I don't understand why they require them again , those are lost or any idea or any suggestions ? Is this related with the sponsor approval ? We got SA already , but at that time family member is only one . It's me. Later on i gave birth and updated form to notice the information to svo. This is possible that they will re process about the SA decision.

2. For Sponsor: A written statement indicating what your plans are relative to returning to Canada (timing, etc.) Do you think the timing return to Canada that we will write on, it would be the condition for approving PR? What is the best deal about timing . Please give me some advice.
Thanks so much
Nattha
Hi,

1) Send them copies of tax assessment again. Income has nothing to do with SA approval or PR approval under spousal sponsorship application.

2) Yes if sponsor is living outside Canada this point is extremely crucial to give them a comprehensive settlement plan that the sponsor would return to Canada as soon as spousal PR visa is approved.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
my interview date is 8th dec in dhaka.
Practice, practice and practice! Conduct mock video interview as many as possible and every time correct yourself in terms of your body language and the way you speak! Don't hesitate to ask you any critical questions.

Check if all documents have been arranged as per your comprehensive check list.

Hope you will come back with flying colour!

+1(Good) for you to send you a positive vibe!!

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:
I attended an interview on 26th july but now im sure actually that wasn't an interview. Bangladeshi officer took my interview. But yesterday i received an email of my interview convocation letter. Thaey wanted some updated form , a new police certificate and all my original doc. In the letter they stated that a personal interview is scheduled for me with an immigration officer on 5th Dec. Good luck for your interview buddy and pray for me. :)
Hi,

Exactly I thought so! It was my apprehension that the Bangladeshi officer wanted to check some papers or documents before the final interview with an immigration officer. Though it is expected that your interview will be very easy, I strongly suggest you to go fully prepared in terms of all documentation and papers as per your detailed check list.

Practice is also very important. So please practice accordingly. Have positivity and look at every details, cross check everything to make sure that you are 100% confidence to face this life time challenge.

+1(Good) for you to send you a positive vibe!!

Good luck!

Hasan