xx-10-2016
Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Vaish00 said:
The reason why I feel it's unnecessary because immigration will dig the question like

How? Where? When ? Why? Let's say I have answers all these typical questions

Then why did you marry this person because you want to gain the benefit or all bullshit

They never going to understand the part ' Moving on' that's why I am asking this questions !!!
It is up to you what you disclose and not. I only wanted everyone to know such questions exists and be prepared.
Because, My husband was asked about his previous relationship(s), and mine. That doesn't mean we both had other relationships or not, it all means they can ask.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
june1990 said:
No, we dont have interview dates yet(hopefully we dont need to) i was just wondering if the people who are posting here with lots of questions are mostly an outland applicants. My representative told me that we may not have to go through an interview since we are living together here in Canada.
Dear june1990,

Now a day many outland applicant faces interview and some people interview is tough and someone is very easy. People here come and ask different question because interview is tough and difficult. 8 month ago, I became a member of this forum and I don’t know about anything about interview question. Before my interview I feel afraid to face my interview because if I do not face it properly the immigration officer refuse me and I need to do appeal or reapply. Appeal is long process and reapply make the waiting pain. No one want to go appeal and reapply that’s why people want to ask about the question answer.

When I pending for interview I contact different lawyer for my interview. The lawyer price is high someone cost is 1200 or 500 or 400 Canadian dollars. But this forum is better than a lawyer help and you can save money. If you want cover letter from a lawyer, they charge 100 Canadian dollars. But I post all type cover letter and in future people will get help from it.

Interview depends on visa office and common law relation or martial relation in this situation no one grant that what is next step. Anything happened in this visa office. I see many normal case face the interview without any reason. That’s why sometime I told people that interview is a formal meeting.

If you are not get interview letter there is nothing to worry about interview and hope your case approved.

Regards
Farhana

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhana766 said:
Dear june1990,

Now a day many outland applicant faces interview and some people interview is tough and someone is very easy. People here come and ask different question because interview is tough and difficult. 8 month ago, I became a member of this forum and I don’t know about anything about interview question. Before my interview I feel afraid to face my interview because if I do not face it properly the immigration officer refuse me and I need to do appeal or reapply. Appeal is long process and reapply make the waiting pain. No one want to go appeal and reapply that’s why people want to ask about the question answer.

When I pending for interview I contact different lawyer for my interview. The lawyer price is high someone cost is 1200 or 500 or 400 Canadian dollars. But this forum is better than a lawyer help and you can save money. If you want cover letter from a lawyer, they charge 100 Canadian dollars. But I post all type cover letter and in future people will get help from it.

Interview depends on visa office and common law relation or martial relation in this situation no one grant that what is next step. Anything happened in this visa office. I see many normal case face the interview without any reason. That’s why sometime I told people that interview is a formal meeting.

If you are not get interview letter there is nothing to worry about interview and hope your case approved.

Regards
Farhana
Thank you! And thanks for your reply :) i appreciate it

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
june1990 said:
Thank you! And thanks for your reply :) i appreciate it
Dear june1990,

You are most welcome and if you have any question feel free and ask me or Hasan. Maybe I or Hasan didn’t see your question and all member are equal to us and we care for them.

I hope you will get your visa approve very soon.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
june1990 said:
Does this kind of long interview/ many questions happens to inland applicants as well?
My lawyer told me that when we do our exit, we'd only be asked a few questions and its just for formality. Is that true?
We've been together almost three years and had a kid, but not married yet, just common law partner for now.
Hi june1990,

Inland interview is just a formality most of the time. So no worries! Your lawyer is absolutely right. But you never know they have every right to ask the applicant any questions to make sure that marriage of convenience is not taking place to obtain immigration. If you study old pages of this thread you may find topics on inland interview as well.

Good luck!

Hasan

Snowflake4789

Oct 31, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Snowflake4789 ,

Your husband here PR or citizen? Do you come Canada in tourist visa? Do you mean that your visitor visa is not expire but your husband can sponsor you or not? Your husband can sponsor you.

Regards
Farhana
Snowflake4789 said:
If anybody can help???

Hi Farhana! Yes, he can sponzor me I am almost done with getting all paper work together... He is Canadian. And when I came with Visitor visa They told me can stay 6 months and that expires in the end of december! Should I just apply before IT or have First to extend as a Visitor to stay here or I am alredy legally here by just starting procedure inside Canada???? Thank you

Hi ,I am Serbian , I got married last month after 3 years of relationship here in Canada, and want to start procedure for pr sponsorship and open work permit! But I am here already 4 months and my visitor 6 months time expires in December! So is it enough just to start procedure will I still be legally here? Or have to extend my visitor status as well though another app extend your stay as a visitor ? Please help me! Promise will keep you posted with my case!

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
Hi june1990,

Inland interview is just a formality most of the time. So no worries! Your lawyer is absolutely right. But you never know they have every right to ask the applicant any questions to make sure that marriage of convenience is not taking place to obtain immigration. If you study old pages of this thread you may find topics on inland interview as well.

Good luck!

Hasan

Would they let us know if its an interview or kind of like just an exit and they will just ask a couple of questions? I saw from here that there are people who are being asked to go to the immigration office just for an interview but its not yet the exit..

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi june1990,

When you get COPR, you can go to your nearest border, cross Canadian soil, turn around and report to CBSA for formal landing. This is called "flag pole'.

Yes if CIC has some questions and concerns about the file, they may schedule a formal interview prior to final decision.

For regular file, when they approve your file, you may either flag pole or schedule a landing interview. The later procedure takes longer time.

Hasan

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Update everyone,

Just received PPR for my wife. 8)
Bangladeshi Applicant.

Thanks for all the support, I will keep you posted. ;D

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Niloy001 said:
Update everyone,

Bangladeshi Applicant.

Hello Niloy001,

Good to hear that! Pretty fast processing in line with Justin Government's commitment!

Congrats!

Hasan

I_Am_Baruch

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone and happy new month. i want to use this opportunity to thank few people that has been so helpful to other applicants just like them. Hassan and Farhana thank you guys, has you have being a blessing to others. i notice from day one BC i have been reading this particular thread since i got the email call for my up coming interview next month (Dec),
i have to admit that, this tread as been helpful of what to expect and confident wise :) anyways, am still reading and i would like to ask some personal question Farhana if you dont mind? i will be very glad if you can assist me more.

By the way where is brother Sam?

Thanks and God bless.

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Niloy001 said:
Update everyone,

Bangladeshi Applicant.

Congrats!
:D :D :D

Snowflake4789

Oct 31, 2016
Hi everybody ... Have another question... Let s say I have our old e mails, but the Buber messages after I change card are gone .. But still have all pic from the time between ... Is that a problem! Will they be interested in only conversation between two of us or check every other conversation I had, I don t really want them do read all my personal messages with my husband they are private or with some other conversation with my friends???
Should I just send the one they are not private private ? :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Snowflake4789 said:
Hi everybody ... Have another question... Let s say I have our old e mails, but the Buber messages after I change card are gone .. But still have all pic from the time between ... Is that a problem! Will they be interested in only conversation between two of us or check every other conversation I had, I don t really want them do read all my personal messages with my husband they are private or with some other conversation with my friends???
Should I just send the one they are not private private ? :)
Hi Snowflaked4789,

As long as communications chat logs vividly depict strong conjugal relationship, it doesn't matter how personal is the contents of the message!

Hasan