14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dear friends:

Today I want to share 10 applicant successful interview stories. Hope it will help upcoming applicant who are pending for their interview-------------------

1.Hasan9999 successful interview story( 8 May 2016):

MY INTERVIEW AT DHAKA TODAY

Today I faced my interview at Canadian HC, Dhaka after waiting two and half years. After security checking I reported to the front office. A local smart young man was sitting there who gave me a single page form to fill it up containing the following information:
-Your sponsor's nick name
-Your nick name
- If you stay with your parents/brothers/
sisters OR with your father/mother in laws, their names and contact numbers.
- Your residential address
- Your employer's name, contact number

I sat in the waiting area where three family were waiting for interview. There are 4/5 interview rooms. Loud conversations of ongoing interviews were being heard from some rooms!

After waiting for about 30 minutes, the front office executive announced my name and advised me to proceed to the designated interview room. There were two people sitting inside the glass chamber, one middle aged Singaporean lady interviewer and another local young man (around 25 years old) introduced as interpreter (although I never asked for the interpreter and continued in English till end!). The questions the interviewer asked were:

- Why have you lost your previous PR status?

- Who sponsored you?

- When did your sponsor go to Canada and in what status?

-Were you included when your sponsor entered Canada with immigration ?

- How many children you have? What are their age? What are they doing? Where are they now?

- Is your wife (sponsor) working? (She didn't want details of her work, or where she works!)

- Does your wife live in rented or own house? (I said we own jointly).

- Why you couldn't maintain your previous residency obligation?

- When did you return from Canada?

- What are you doing now here?

- Give description of your businesses and how you are involved in those business?

- What's your plan with these businesses if your visa is approved?

- What will you do when you go to Canada?

- When did your sponsor last meet you? Where? For how long you stayed together?

-Do you have recent pictures of your wife and children with you?

- How did you celebrate your wife's last birthday ? Was there any surprise gift from you?

- How do you communicate with your wife? (I said she is most of the time on FaceTime with me, several hours everyday!)

- Do you have FaceBook page? Do you have your family photograph on your FaceBook page? In your friend list whether your wife, son and daughter included. If not, why not?

- When you travel abroad, do you take your wife? If no, why not?

- Do you have any visa refusals from any country?

- Show me your all passports(I showed current and all expired passports) Why did you visit Singapore,Thailand, Saudi Arabia ? What are the other countries you have travelled so far & why?
-Why have you visited India so many times?

- What assets you have?

- Are your businesses profitable? How much are you getting from each business? Any proof of income?

- How much is your net worth ?

- We received allegation against you for drug trafficking. What do you have to say? (I said it is absolutely ridiculous and untrue. I have never ever involved in any kind of crime whatsoever in my whole life). It seems that she asked me this question very dramatically with kind of hidden smile on her face!

- Where do you live?Who lives with you?

- Where is your police clearance? (I gave police clearance from Bangladesh. She asked me to send police clearance from Canada as well, because I stayed there over six months in the past.

During the entire interview, the interpreter sat besides her. At the end, she said she will inform the decision within 4 weeks. The interviewer seemed emotionless, always busy looking at her computer, scrolling quickly all the time and asking questions very randomly.

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes up to 10.35 am. At 11.30 am, the interpreter called my business partner over phone and discussed about the business for 10 minutes. The purpose was to cross check the information I provided. But he raised some other irrelevant issues like her other business or social involvement, if any. She said she is the member of Rotay Int. and Inner Wheel Club.

The interviewer didn't clearly tell about the outcome of the interview. So I have to wait 4 weeks to get the result.

2.Farhana766 successful interview story (14 March 2016) :

In the interview day I went Dhaka Canadian high commission with my father. When I entered the Dhaka Canadian high commission office they gave me a form. The form required-

1. Application number

2. If you live with your In-laws then write their name and telephone number

3. Your work place name and telephone number

4. Where you live in the present day if you live with your parents then write their name and telephone number.

First they took my father interview. The immigration officer ask my father some questions like-

1. What is your daughter name?

2 what is your son in-aw name?

3. Why your daughter got divorce?

4. Do you know the divorce about your son in- law?

5. did your daughter marriage only for Canada purpose, did you?

6. Do you look any other person for your daughter marriage that time?

7. Do your son-in-law your relatives?

8. How many daughter you have? Tell the name and where they live?

9. Do you want to go to Canada?

10. Are you present in your daughter marriage ceremony?

They took my father interview 15 mins. Then they called me for my interview. The immigration officer ask me some question like-

1. Who sponsor you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why you do tuition after marriage?
4. What is the reason of your divorce?
5. What is the reason of your husband divorce?
6. Who made first contact?
7. Where your husbands live?
8. What his jobs entail?
9. Tell me about the city Whitby?
10. Where he buy from his favorite food? Tell me the name of the shop?
11. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of whitby?
12. Why your husband only shopping in whitby not Toronto?
13. Does your husband go to USA?
14. Do he live a rental house?
15. Is the land lady his relative?
16. Tell me the name of the land lady?
17. What name did your father call your husband?
18. What you want to do in Canada?
19. Do you try for baby? If not why?
20. How long your husband stay in Bangladesh?
21. Tell your husband telephone number?
22. What is the name of your Facebook?

They took my interview 1 hour 15 min and in the interview I speak in Bangla. Because they provide an interpreter. When they ask all the questions they said I want to say something? Later they said stay here and that time they call my mother-in-law. They as my mother-in-law some question like-

1. Why I not live with them?
2. My spouse knows me before my marriage?
3. What is the reason of my spouse divorce?
Then the officer took my two form and police clearance and she said she will let me know later.

After one month later 14 april 2016 they took my husband interview over phone. They ask my husband questions like-

1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

The interview took time 16 mins and the officer required the financially support documents.
To me every applicant should try to know his or her spouse everything in detail. Because in this process immigration officer ask anything. It is the job of immigration officer. My immigration officer is strict and very rude. But I was very clam and did not take anything personally because I think its her job to find out the true fact that’s why sometime she talk to me very rudely. But in the end of the interview the officer became very clam.

3.Sam wife successful interview story ( 13 March 2016):

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON MARCH 13, 2016 @ 1pm at Dhaka

12:55pm : Waiting in line.

1:10pm : Got inside the office. (Leave the purse with the reception)

1:20pm : Fill up a form stating where you live, work, application #, phone #

1:25pm : Sitting in the waiting room.

2:20pm : Still waiting...

2:25pm : 2 guy came and call my name (one was bengali interpreter and one was mid-age Chinese or Korean guy Visa Officer)

2:30pm : They told me to go booth # (1-5, i forgot)

2:32pm :The bengali guy and the Visa Officer sitting the other side of the glass wall. It was a tiny cubical type setup and the VO started typing and Asking following questions:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
2. What is ur spouse's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
3. Are you married? yes
4. Is this ur first marriage? yes
5. Is this ur spouse's first marriage? yes
6. What is ur mom's phone number? xxxxxxxxxxx
7. Do you want to convert? no
6. Do your spouse want to convert? no

2:35pm : The bengali guy left the room and called the mother-in-law and asked:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxx
2. What is ur daughter's name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
3. What is ur son-in-law's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
4. When they got married? 14 Feb, 2013
5. Why they got married? Because they like each other since childhood.
6. Will ur daughter convert? no
7. Will ur son-in-law convert? no

* Then the bengali guy told the mother-in-law thank you and will call you later if needed.

2:35pm : Meanwhile in the room the VO asked:

7. Can you communicate in English? yes
8. How long you know your spouse? 19 years
9. I am sorry, how long? since 1997
10. Why you guys married so late? I was 26 and my spouse was 27 when we get married. So, i dont think we married that late.
11. You guys have physical relation? yes

2:40pm : The bengali guy came back with a small piece of paper and give it to the VO, he attached the paper to a file. Then he asked:

12. Do you use any contraceptives? Yes. Birth Control Pill.
13. Who prescribe you those? My family physician.
14. Can u submit a letter from her stating that she prescribed you these pills? yes
15. Can u submit it to the Singapore office and we will let you know the decision within 4-6 weeks after we receive your dr's letter? ok

**Then the visa officer signed off from his computer, pull his chair out, sit comfortably and start talking casually:

16. Which city are you from? CTG
17. How did you come? by bus
18. How much was the ticket? 470 bdt
19. Y so expensive? it is the cheapest non ac bus fare, ac bus costs more.

**Then the visa officer started talking with the interpreter about how expensive ctg is and so on as if I dont exist in front of them.....

2:48pm : Then the visa officer looked at me and told me you may leave. We will let you know by 4-6 weeks, Bye bye and the interpreter just repeated the same thing.

2:52pm : I am outside of the office thinking what exactly happened???

***This is the experience my spouse had while I was at the airport *censored word* my pants thinking god knows what will they ask in the interview. My spouse called me and asked me did they call me? I said no. Then my mother in law called and ask me the same question , I said no. Then she said she got a call from high commission of canada which lasted about 2-3 minutes.

That time I didnt know what to think of it and I just told my spouse to come and tell me how was it cause I cant take it and hang up the phone.

When I hear the whole thing atleast 10-12 times from my spouse, I cant make any sense out of it. Whats the point of wasting 3 years of our young life for this joke type of interview. I was happy but I didnt know what to make out of it......

My spouse submitted the dr's letter on March 21st, 2016 and got the email from Singapore on April 14, 2016 to redo medical and to submit the police clearance with IMM5669. Everything is submitted onApril 18, 2016.

Below is the current status of the file from CIC WEBSITE:

Permanent Residence Status: IN PROCESS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2014.

3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2014.

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (INTERVIEW LETTER)

6. We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE)

Hope it helps. We did practice each and every questions applicable to us in this forum and we also did mock interview with close friends and family members. We also video record mock interviews so that we can work with our body language. From February 17 till March 13, our life was kind of paused. We were just talking about the interview. Luckily I was with my spouse from Jan 25th so it helped a bit I guess.

4.Zee7447 wife successful interview story( 9 May 2016):

My wife just had an interview yesterday May 9th 2016. Her interview was from 2 Pm. She had an intense interview. It lasted more than 1.5 hours. After she went in, the officer started asking the questions below. Meanwhile she did a cross reference with her Aunt and her Work place. Both went well. **** This is something completely new****. The officer asked my wife to see her phone. She took her outside to get the phones. She went with her. My wife had 2 phones. The officer went through each and every single pictures in the phone, Text messaged, Viber messages, call records. She also went to her Face book on both phones. My wife has my face book in another phone. She asked why do you have his face book. She had over 3000 pictures and went through all of them and also the hard copy pictures which were like 250 of them. She made the interpreter read the text message and confirm that those are husband wife type text message. She also checked her email inbox and everything. She also said there are not enough messages. My wife said we mostly talk over the viber and I have the bills and proofs. She didn’t want to see. The interpreter confirmed to her that all the messages are ok and they are like couple type messages. Some 6th sense worked in my wife and she deleted all the text that I wrote about the preparation of the interview. She also took my cell number. My uncle was sitting outside. She brought my wife outside and my wife introduced her to my uncle. She only said hi and how are you. My wife asked how my interview was. She said we will verify some more and let you know. She took her police certificate and 3 updated forms. I am assuming she will call me to verify everything. The whole time she was actually looking at my emails I sent them and asking question from there because my wife saw it. In this whole forum I have never seen any officer go through these Face books and pictures in the phone. This was really wired. My wife had good interview. She answered all the questions and cross reference all matched. Only thing now I have to wait to get a call from them or I am hoping to get medical request soon. Please pray for me and good luck to rest of you guys.

************ Advice to everyone. Please make sure you don’t have any text or email which says about preparation of your interview or anything stupid. ******************

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
3. Why is your husband divorce?
4. Who paid for the wedding and how much
5. Do you have a kid
6. Does your husband have a kid from previous marriage
7. Does your husband still have contact with his Ex
8. Is his ex married again
9. Do you work, where do you work
10. Who went to Maldives ( honeymoon)
11. Where is your mother and younger brother
12. Where do they live
13. Is your older brother married?
14. What does your younger brother does
15. Why does your husband have his ex picture in his Facebook?
16. Where does his ex live
17. Why did you marry him
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
20. When is the last time he visited you
21. How long did he stay

5.Javed120 successful interview story( Interview May 2016):

Part-1 share his interview----------

1.my 1st marraige & my wife 1st marraige

2)no they didn't call my wife and her father but they call my father

3)yes I did recurst to officer to see my document but the officer did not see my document

And the officer seen my photo and told me not enough document with me again I told the officer I got lots of avedance if you want I will show u.i have phone statement etc.the officer again said I don't want to see its ok.

4) I don't know which part the officer doubt me
After finished my interview the officer said do you call your wife now.
What's the meaning I don't know

And the office 5 or 6 times ask me my wife is married before. I was married before.

I don't know why they asked me this question.

Part2 share his interview----------

Canada high commission dhaka.
I received 1st acknowledgement latter December 2013
I received prof of relationship document January 2014
I received 1st interview letter on April 2014
I received interview letter April 2016
Interview date may 1st week.

Ask my father for cross chack:

1) our marriage date

2)how much spend money on marriage

3)who bear money on marraige

4)what my father doing

5)what is my wife name

6)our marraige was secend or 1st marraige

7)our marraige love or arrainge.

8)my wife family was my father relative or not

6.Canada_PR_Applicant interview experience 2016:

I am sorry for sharing my experience so lately.
My wife's interview was on 27 th April. I decided to attend the interview with her. I think it helped a lot.

First they called my wife and greeted her and offered a seat. Then they asked her name and husband's name and followed by asking what her husband does on canada. Then asked for my income statement and asked her about my last visit. She said I was with her then and they called me. Up to this out took about 7 minutes.

I entered the room and they asked some very normal questions and the officer was joking with me. I was also on cheering mood because igot the impression that she was going to get the visa. This phase took about 35 minutes. They were talking to me only and my wife was seated quietly beside me.

The officer issued remedical on that very time and we got PPR after a week.

It was really easy and I did not understand why they called is for the interview. I had ordered GCMS but the reason was masked and we could not reveal it. I am going to order another set to know the reason for interview.

Good luck everyone on your application.

IS ANYONE FROM BANGLADESH COMING TO CANADA ON JULY. I NEED SOME HELP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

7.Juwelsingh interview successful experience 2016:

hello everyone i just done my interview today morning in kuala lumpur. i was 2nd on the Q list .only one officer was there all together only 6 applicant was on interview list .first person who did the intrvw before me he was on interview room around 20 min who he came out from the room .i ask him what happen he told me they r trying to contact with my spouse via phone call so officer told me to take 45 to 1 hour break but from 2010 till 2016 he visit more then 10 times in canada and he get married in canada as well and he have a visit visa till 2020 .still they require interview for him .was strange .
NOW about me ask so many ques in 25 min one after one may be 25 to 30 min he didnt give me any chance to take rest lol but end of the interview he ask my some document and he told me because you here we r not clear why you married outside of your country,why your parent are not attend ,so he mention that two ques only for that two ques they ask me to interview. after that he keep some my picture and gave me back rest of the picturebut he took my police certificate and some other document and told me to wait 4 to 6 weeks and said to me if we didnt repky within 6 week yiu have to contact with us singapore visa office.just he didnt took my passport and educational certifiacte ..did you guys think its good sign or what . .... please help me as early as possible ...im waiting thank you.
1.ask me about what is your famly name

2.my spouse full name

3.where she work

4.when she came in Malaysia and for what

5.have you meet before each other

6.why your parents are not attend in your marriage

7.why you guys are so rushing

8.you guys are still young so why married so early

9.who gave you money for living here in Malaysia

10.what are you doing here

11.we are hindu and how many time you guys round front of the fire....

12.how is your relation with your wife

13.did you visit any place

14.how much is you father salry

15.how many years you stay in london

16.what your wife preapring for you
.... will tell you more details im so tired didnt slep a single sec last nite
so guys pray for me and im praying for everyone as well

8.Love(ao) good interview experience 2016:

Farhana apu, Hassan vai, zaheed vai, thanks a lot for your support and advise. Today was my interview. Allhamdulillah all was well. The visa officer was Bangladeshi. My interview was 1 hour. The officer call me in the room at 2.45 pm and the interview end at 3.45pm. before me a woman have her interview. The officer asked me

1.my spouse name?

2.how we know each other?

3.when i first meet her?

4.her father name?

5.my spouse age?

6.where she live in Canada?

7.how she go to Canada?

8.how many brother or sister she have?

9.what she do for living?

10.where she go to school

11.*my wife goes to Algonquin College. the officer ask me to spell Algonquin

12.how my mother in-law immigrate to Canada

13.what she do know in Canada

14.what`s my father name

15.what he do

16.my father`s phone number

17.how our relation developed after our first met

18.if our parent`s know about our relationship from beginning

19.our marriage story

20.date of our marriage ceremony

21.did my spouse have any relatives in Bangladesh
i answered her grand father`s family. Thn the officer ask me for her younger uncle`s phone number. i replied it is in my phone. then he give me one min to bring the phone and give him(officer) his number. then i go to bring my phone from reception. when i came back in to the room the officer told me to stay outside. i heard from outside the he call my father. he asked my father

1.what is his name

2.do he know me

3.what`s my wife name

4.did she visited Bangladesh recently

5.did he know about our relationship from the beginning

6.how many brother or sister i have

*all the answer match with mine.
i show him all the evidences. i took minimum 150 pictures, the call and chat history of last eight month, screen shots of our vedio calls,screen shots of emails, facebook posts screenshots, line call list, our weeding ceremony vedio cd, invitation card of our weeding and reception, i show him some picture of our childhood as we were friends from our childhood), the western union receipt, dhl receipts, my passport, marriage certificate and nikkah nama(english).
he asked me if i have photocopy of my passport. he took the photocopy and said my interview is done he will send all the information to Singapore Visa office. they will decide. they will let me know the next step by mail or email.

9.Applicant sjgolfer successful interview 29 September 2016:

Please see question below
1, WHO Sponsor me?
2, what my spouse work?
3, when did she start working?
4, where my spouse live?
5, who she lives with?
6, when I met first time to my spouse?
7, how much is /hour salary of my spouse?
8, what I am gonna do once I move to Canada?
9, she saw my pass port briefly and ask me reason for travel allot (JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, PHILIPPINES, Malaysia)
I travel for my Job its always shorts visits, I explain to her
10, I also told that I teach golf here in Bangkok after my job every day (SHE DIDNT ASK ME but I told her my lesson fee 35 CAD/hour)
11, she also asks me do I have relative live in Canada, I said no, no one
12, have I ever apply Canadian visa, before I met my spouse, I said no never

then she said let cut short and ask me about incident why my spouse withdraw application, then I answer her truly, but then she told me

that my spouse also email to please disregard my previous email and do not take in to count as it was just miss understanding,

and then she saw photos of my family visit in August 2016 in Bangkok, I have shown her photo and also march 2016 visit, she saw all the photos

and then she told, we don’t have any dought about your relationship once we already received DNA report, and then she told OK at this time I don’t have any question, that’s it we will let you know next step in couple of weeks,

and then I ask her that I bring up date forms and update police certificate, she told me to give her back round declaration and family info form and also police certificate, and then i told it was nice meeting you, thanks bye and I came out, it was very relax interview before interview i was so stress, and thinking i don’t know what she will ask, but it was normal interview

and you know just bcos of this forum I was well prepared, it’s really helps, honestly it really helps,

10.Applicant htquach successful interview on 18 October 2016:

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this topic!!! The information was invaluable in our preparation for the interview. We are paying forward by sharing our experience.

1. We arrived at 12:30PM but were asked to come back at 12:55PM as the consulate staff would not be back in the office until then. We were first in line and there were about five other interviewees.

2. Two interviewees went ahead of us and their interviews lasted about 30-40 minutes. Could not tell from their facial expression whether they were successful when they exited. The interviewers were a male and female, Caucasians.

3. My wife was called to a window to pass all our supporting documents. About 10 minutes later, she was led to the interview room and they asked her the following questions:
- Wife's birthday?
- Who is sponsoring wife?
- Is you sponsor living in Vietnam?
- Is your sponsor also attending this interview? ?
- Do you have family in Canada?
- What does your husband do for work?
- Does your husband work online for a Canadian company or working for a company in Vietnam?
- When did your husband start working in Vietnam?
- Is this your husband’s first marriage?
- When did he get divorced?
- Explain the history of your relationship?
- Where did you first meet?
- When did you want to first get engaged and get married?
- Describe your engagement and wedding?
- Who from your husband family and friends attended the wedding?

In total, the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

4. My wife then opened the door and told me to join her in the interview room. The officer said she had good news (I noticed the interpreter smile right after). However, she had one question about the expiry date of my wife's medical. She asked if we will go to Canada before the expiry date or would we prefer a re-medical. I said "hell no!!!"... joking!!! I said we will depart before the expiry date. She said we can always land and immediately return. They returned all our evidence including the updated forms and new police certificate.

I thanked them and that was it. No next steps provided but I am guessing their response is a good as you can hope for.

Many thanks again and I hope this information helps others. One last thing. We prepared lots and, although they did not ask the many questions we expected, the preparation helped my wife be "calm and confident". <-- I think that is the secret sauce!!

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dear friends,

13 questions are very common and Immigration officer ask this type of questions 10 applicants who face their interview in 2016. Hope it will help other applicant----------------------

1.who sponsor you?

2.where did you first meet?

3.what does your husband do for work/what my spouse work?

4.where my spouse lives in Canada?

5. what I am gonna do when I move to Canada/ What will you do when you go to Canada?

6.wife birthday date

7.Explain the history of your relation/

8.sponsor name?

9. What is the reason of your divorce?

10. What is the reason of your husband divorce?

12.does your sponsor live in rental house?

13.tell your husband telephone number?

Regards
farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
prvc said:
I was actually surprised to read about the officer asking for the phone. Are they even allowed to do that? Isn't that invasion of one's privacy? Sure you won't be afraid if you are not hiding anything. But isn't that just too much? I mean, would you even allow them to open your Facebook, texts, and e-mails? That's just too much for me, I suppose.
Hello pvc,

I have no choice if immigration officer want to see my Facebook or my personal message I have no problem because I need to proof that I am in genuine relationship. One Bangladeshi applicant faced interview in May 2016 and the immigration officer opened her Facebook and opened her mobile personal message. So, everything is possible in this interview process if you are not allowing them that’s mean you are trying to hide something from them. It is wise to allow them if any officer want to see your FB or personal message.

Regards
Farhana

AR846

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1(17-03-2016), AOR2 (08-04-2016)
File Transfer...
SA received 31-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-12-2015
Interview........
File in queue for interview since 2.10.2016 in Abu Dhabi visa office
farhana766 said:
Hello pvc,

I have no choice if immigration officer want to see my Facebook or my personal message I have no problem because I need to proof that I am in genuine relationship. One Bangladeshi applicant faced interview in May 2016 and the immigration officer opened her Facebook and opened her mobile personal message. So, everything is possible in this interview process if you are not allowing them that’s mean you are trying to hide something from them. It is wise to allow them if any officer want to see your FB or personal message.

Regards
Farhana

Congrats for getting PPR.... +1 for helping everyone to make this scary experience a bit comfortable .
I need some help as well۔۔۔۔ I'm a living in Canada and sponsored my wife living in Saudi Arabia for the past 25 years.(she s a Pakistan national). Rest of the information is provided on the left side.
We got an email on 21.09.2016 asking for the preferred location for the interview - Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. We chose Abu Dhabi. Then we got an email on 9 th of October stating that our file s being transferred to Abu Dhabi visa office and in queue.
Can u plz tell me in how many days we can expect an interview date from Abu Dhabi.. and as her medical will expire on 6th of December 2016 can they ask for remedical and is there any difference between full upfront medical and re medical request.
Regards

SL_chica

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cololmbo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RE-PCC xx-10-2016
AOR Received.
xx-08-2015
File Transfer...
xx-09-2015
Med's Request
RE-MED xx-10-2016
Med's Done....
xx-07-2015 | xx-10-2016
Interview........
xx-10-2016
Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Hello Seniors and other members

Have you ever heard of a second interview?
What does that mean if at the end of the interview the VO said we will contact you shortly for a second interview as we need to check your application again?

greatly appreciate any insight :)

Harleen.61

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Punjab
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31july 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Send them an email referring to your UCI number and file number to inform them that you haven't received any update in your gc key account. Also you can submit the request through CSE.

Hasan
Thankyou

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
SL_chica said:

What does that mean if at the end of the interview the VO said we will contact you shortly for a second interview as we need to check your application again?

Hi,

It is not usual to call for a second interview! After waiting for so long, interview is scheduled to take a final decision on the applicant's eligibility.

If they need additional proofs or any clarifications or whatever they could easily ask the applicant during the course of interview. You should know what in fact triggered them to ask for another interview. Get the GCMS notes and see what is going on with your file!

Good luck.

Hasan

SL_chica

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cololmbo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RE-PCC xx-10-2016
AOR Received.
xx-08-2015
File Transfer...
xx-09-2015
Med's Request
RE-MED xx-10-2016
Med's Done....
xx-07-2015 | xx-10-2016
Interview........
xx-10-2016
Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Thank you.

Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

It is not usual to call for a second interview! After waiting for so long, interview is scheduled to take a final decision on the applicant's eligibility.

If they need additional proofs or any clarifications or whatever they could easily ask the applicant during the course of interview. You should know what in fact triggered them to ask for another interview. Get the GCMS notes and see what is going on with your file!

Good luck.

Hasan

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Hello experts specially Farhana and Hasan,

Can any of you guys suggest me a good photo studio in Dhaka for application/immigration photos to take in Dhaka please?
I know VIP studio is one of goo one but the location is far.
My wife lives in Dhanmondi and I would like to send her somewhere closer.
Please suggest...
Thank you for the advice in advance.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Niloy001 said:

Can any of you guys suggest me a good photo studio in Dhaka for application/immigration photos to take in Dhaka please?
Please suggest...
Hi,

VIP is a professional photo studio recognised by all foreign consulates unlike others.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
AR846 said:
Congrats for getting PPR.... +1 for helping everyone to make this scary experience a bit comfortable .
I need some help as well۔۔۔۔ I'm a living in Canada and sponsored my wife living in Saudi Arabia for the past 25 years.(she s a Pakistan national). Rest of the information is provided on the left side.
We got an email on 21.09.2016 asking for the preferred location for the interview - Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. We chose Abu Dhabi. Then we got an email on 9 th of October stating that our file s being transferred to Abu Dhabi visa office and in queue.
Can u plz tell me in how many days we can expect an interview date from Abu Dhabi.. and as her medical will expire on 6th of December 2016 can they ask for remedical and is there any difference between full upfront medical and re medical request.
Regards
Hello AR846,

The interview depends on visa office and it will take time 1 year or 12 months or 16 months. Visa office will request her re-medical after her interview because her medical expired. I don’t know why visa office put her interview may be some reason behind it. When you apply for your wife?

Medical expire in 1 year. if your medical expire visa office will request re-medical again if applicant passed in the interview. Re-medical and medical both are same thing. When visa office request medical second time it is called re-medical and you will do the same medical test.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Niloy001 said:

Please suggest...
Hello Niloy001,

Your wife can go this Fhotomatic studio. My family used to go this photo studio and they are awsom.The address is below----

Fotomatik

23/1 Natok Sharani (2nd) floor , 11 New Baily Road, Dhaka

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
SL_chica said:

Hello SL_chica,

If you share your interview it will easy to find out why immigration officer mention for your second interview. Generally, second time interview is not required but if immigration officer have some doubt about any of your question in this situation they can call you for second time. But you write---
“VO said we will contact you shortly for a second interview as we need to check your application again?

The VO said “if” means they will call you or maybe they will not call you. So you have to wait for their decision.

Everything is possible in this visa interview process. In my case after my interview the visa office call my husband cell number after one month later and ask my husband different question for cross match.

Even one Bangladeshi applicant already got her passport request letter and in the letter the visa office mention that the applicant should submit her passport with in 6 days and after few days later she got her interview letter and faced her interview 12 month later and she is now PR card holder.

So don’t worry about anything and ready for every situation. If you know about your sponsor and his family member everything there is nothing to worry about it. Trust me the immigration officer willing to give you visa. In this forum, there are many applicants suffer many ways before their interview. They face their interview and at last they get their visa and good news are waiting for you.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dear friends,

I like to share important message for all applicants who are pending for their interview. I see and observe that sometime interview is easy and sometime interview is very difficult. Actually, I think interview depends on application story. If immigration officer has more doubts about applicant story in this situation may be the immigration officer question very difficult way.

In my case the officer ask me about my husband Canadian city and I see my officer are very interest about the city where my husband live in. But it is not easy to say everything proper way. Now I live in Canada and sometime I thing why officer ask me that type of question because now I understand what should be proper answer. It is not easy to answer the city life if you are not physically live in.In my case the officer ask me----------

1.Why my husband not go to Toronto for shopping?

My husband lives in Whitby and it is not possible for go Toronto for weekly shopping because if anyone want to go Toronto he will catch train and it takes time 1 hour.

2. The officer ask me the bus time.

I see the bus is available with in 10 min and bus travel is very easy and Saturday and Sunday bus time is not available in 10 min. the bus come after 30 min later. So it is not easy to answer if you are not physically live in Canada.

3.The officer ask me the distance of the mosque from my husband house.

The mosque distance from my house only 10 min by bus and then you need to walk only 10 min total 20 min.

But I answer this question 45 min distance from my husband house because his workplace distance is 45 min. My husband every Friday go mosque for his pray in that sense I told that. The mosque is near his workplace.

So every applicant should careful about all answer and try to know all the information of your sponsor like---

1.The city life (shopping mall name, bus time and which restaurant your sponsor used to go)

2.The Canadian and native home address

3. Sponsor past and present life information

4.Sponsor education information

5. Sponsor travel story

6. Sponsor family information

7. Sponsor like and dislike

8. Sponsor holiday

9.Sponsor divorce reason (describe it elaborately)

10.Sponsor work place (name, position, collogue name, phone number and manager name)

11.Sponsor rental house information (how much rent and landlady landlord name)

12. Sponsor cell and home telephone number

Hope it will help other

Regards
Farhana

SL_chica

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cololmbo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RE-PCC xx-10-2016
AOR Received.
xx-08-2015
File Transfer...
xx-09-2015
Med's Request
RE-MED xx-10-2016
Med's Done....
xx-07-2015 | xx-10-2016
Interview........
xx-10-2016
Passport Req..
xx-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
xx-11-2016
LANDED..........
xx-11-2016
Hello everyone,
My husband had his interview yesterday and to help everyone I am posting the interview questions to help anyone facing interviews:
As soon as the interview finished he sent me all the questions so I can post them for you.

• What countries have you traveled and where?
  • where did you go last and why?
  • since when do you know your sponsor?
  • where did you first meet?
  • Did anyone introduce you?
  • How do you know each other and your families know each other?
  • For how long does your sponsor live in Canada
  • How did the sponsor go there? immigrated or born there?
  • is this the first marriage?
  • did your sponsor have other relationships prior to you?
  • How old were you when you first met the sponsor
  • What type of work does the sponsor do? (
  • Where does your sponsor live?
  • How old are you?
  • How old is your sponsor?
  • What is your sponsor's name?
  • What did your parent's say about your sponsor? What was their re-action for marrying a foreigner?
  • Why didn't your parents do an arranged marriage as per tradition?
  • Have you had other relationships besides your sponsor?
  • How do you say your relationship is genuine?
  • What type of work do you do?
  • Did your sponsor have to travel for the wedding to your country?
  • did anyone accompany your sponsor for that?
  • explain your first ever meeting with your sponsor
  • where does your sponsor's family live?
  • what do they do?
  • who does your sponsor live with?
  • does the sponsor own or rent?