Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
htquach said:
From the "Documents Required for Interview" page :

Please bring the originals of the following documents with you to your interview. All original documents which are not
available in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. If you have already submitted a copy of the
original document to our office along with a certified translation (where applicable), you do not need to bring a second copy
to your interview. Not all of the items listed here apply to your situation; however, you must be prepared to explain which items
are not available or applicable. Please organize your documents in the following order:
Updated Application Forms:
 Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf)
 Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf)
 Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf)
 Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf)
 Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

Police Certificates:
 Certificates of Good Conduct or No Criminal Record issued by the law enforcement authorities for you and all family members
18 and over. Certificates are required from all countries in which you or your family members have resided for six months or
longer. These certificates may be submitted at a later date if unavailable on the date of the interview.
 Applicants residing in Vietnam must apply in person for a Judicial Certificate, Version 2 (Phieu Ly Lich Tu Phap So 2) at the
Provincial Justice Department (So Tu Phap) where their permanent residence is registered.

Civil Documents:
 Marriage/Divorce/Custody/Adoption/Death Certificates (as applicable)
 Birth certificates for all persons included in your application
 Household Registry or Family Book
 National Identity Card for all persons included in your application (if applicable)

Proof of contact with your sponsor:
 You and your sponsor's telephone bills for the past 12 months
 Photos of you and your sponsor taken together at various times during your relationship
 Wedding party photos (if applicable)
 Engagement party photos (if applicable)
 Original letters with envelopes from various times during your relationship, starting with your oldest correspondence
 Original money transfer receipts from your sponsor (if applicable)
 Old family photos showing you and/or your child(ren) with your sponsor (if applicable)
 Proof of your sponsor's visit(s) (airline ticket coupons, boarding passes, pages from your sponsor's passport showing entry and
exit stamps, copy of visa(s) used for entry/exit, etc.)

If you are or you have dependant(s) over 22 years of age:
 All secondary and post-secondary school transcripts
 All secondary and post-secondary diplomas, certificates or degrees

Other:
 Passport or Travel Document (if available) for all persons intending to go to Canada (validity should be at least one year from
the date of interview)
 Copy of your sponsor's immigrant visa (if applicable)
Hello htquach,

Your interview letter and my interview letter is same. The visa office requests the same documents from me. Hope your wife now ready for her interview.

Regards
farhana

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello htquach,

Your interview letter and my interview letter is same. The visa office requests the same documents from me. Hope your wife now ready for her interview.

Regards
farhana
Hello Farhana.

We had the interview two days ago. We think it went well based on the officer's questions about taking a re-medical. However, they did not take our updated forms or the police certificate, which is a bit concerning.

Anywho, it is popcorn time... sit back and wait for the PPR.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
htquach said:
Hello Farhana.

We had the interview two days ago. We think it went well based on the officer's questions about taking a re-medical. However, they did not take our updated forms or the police certificate, which is a bit concerning.

Anywho, it is popcorn time... sit back and wait for the PPR.

Hello htquach,

Can you share your wife interview experience?

Regards

Farhana

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello htquach,

Can you share your wife interview experience?

Regards

Farhana
Please see my post on Page 153.

Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations
« Reply #2289 on: October 18, 2016, 04:16:34 am »

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
htquach said:
Hello everyone.

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this topic!!! The information was invaluable in our preparation for the interview. We are paying forward by sharing our experience.

1. We arrived at 12:30PM but were asked to come back at 12:55PM as the consulate staff would not be back in the office until then. We were first in line and there were about five other interviewees.

2. Two interviewees went ahead of us and their interviews lasted about 30-40 minutes. Could not tell from their facial expression whether they were successful when they exited. The interviewers were a male and female, Caucasians.

3. My wife was called to a window to pass all our supporting documents. About 10 minutes later, she was led to the interview room and they asked her the following questions:
- Wife's birthday?
- Who is sponsoring wife?
- Is you sponsor living in Vietnam?
- Is your sponsor also attending this interview? ?
- Do you have family in Canada?
- What does your husband do for work?
- Does your husband work online for a Canadian company or working for a company in Vietnam?
- When did your husband start working in Vietnam?
- Is this your husband’s first marriage?
- When did he get divorced?
- Explain the history of your relationship?
- Where did you first meet?
- When did you want to first get engaged and get married?
- Describe your engagement and wedding?
- Who from your husband family and friends attended the wedding?

In total, the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

4. My wife then opened the door and told me to join her in the interview room. The officer said she had good news (I noticed the interpreter smile right after). However, she had one question about the expiry date of my wife's medical. She asked if we will go to Canada before the expiry date or would we prefer a re-medical. I said "hell no!!!"... joking!!! I said we will depart before the expiry date. She said we can always land and immediately return. They returned all our evidence including the updated forms and new police certificate.

I thanked them and that was it. No next steps provided but I am guessing their response is a good as you can hope for.

Many thanks again and I hope this information helps others. One last thing. We prepared lots and, although they did not ask the many questions we expected, the preparation helped my wife be "calm and confident". <-- I think that is the secret sauce!!
Hello htquach,

Your interview is really good and you will get good news very soon.

take care

farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear all my friends,

I am so excited because I got my PR card yesterday and it takes time 6 weeks.

Regards
Farhana
Hello Farhana,

That's a good news! Congrats!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Farhana,

That's a good news! Congrats!

Hasan
Thank you Hasan Vai

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear all my friends,

I am so excited because I got my PR card yesterday and it takes time 6 weeks.

Regards
Farhana
Congratulation Frahana , how is life in canada, did you have already found the Job or not yet
i start worring that once move to canada how to find a job .

regard
SJgolfer

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sjgolfer,

I hope now a day you are quite relax. you write your ECAS show” DECISION MADE “and you will very soon get your PR request email. In my case after my “Decision Made” I got my PR request email within 11 days later and Sam got his wife PR request within 18 days later. It totally depends on visa office. When you will submit your passport to the visa office and you will get your passport with visa from the visa office within 1 month 15 days later.

Regards
Farhana

farhna Sister i just checked Ecase they have add one more line today

We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Again they have send me Correspondence by Postal Mail not by email , i dont understand why again by Mail , they said they have send me on 19 October and on 20 October my case change to Decision Made . your opinion plz

Regard
SJGOLFER

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
farhna Sister i just checked Ecase they have add one more line today

We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Again they have send me Correspondence by Postal Mail not by email , i dont understand why again by Mail , they said they have send me on 19 October and on 20 October my case change to Decision Made . your opinion plz

Regard
SJGOLFER
Hello Sjgolfer,

This is your Passport Request correspondence and hopefully you will get your passport request letter 6 days later because they send it by mail again. Last time you got your re -medical letter from the visa office by mail and it took time 6 days. Last of all congratulation and after interview your all visa processing is very fast and you are very lucky.

I do not search any job yet. I spent my time with my husband like traveling, going to shopping mall and different restaurant. I meet my husband after 1 year 6 month later and try to enjoy with him my every moment. May be in November I will do job. What about you and what is your plan? When will you come to Canada? My one request to you if you share your interview question like htquach it will help other.

Take care
farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Congratulation Frahana , how is life in canada, did you have already found the Job or not yet
i start worring that once move to canada how to find a job .

regard
SJgolfer
Hello Sjgolfer,

To me find a suitable job is difficult without Canadian Degree. I think if one person want to better life he or she should complete some university degree from Canada and it is the easy way to find a better job and better life. Specially Canada and America both country do not value other country degree. So if you want to better job you have to search the demand of job and then you have to complete the course. I did my master degree but I don’t think without any Canadian degree or course I do not find my level job. Very honest answer many Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani do not find suitable job in their level and I find that many of them do some course or degree to find their level job. The new immigrant who have a good degree do restaurant job or they do in shopping mall job because they have no Canadian degree. The wise thing to do search the demand of job and then go for the degree or course. It is totally my opinion.

Regards
Farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sjgolfer,

To me find a suitable job is difficult without Canadian Degree. I think if one person want to better life he or she should complete some university degree from Canada and it is the easy way to find a better job and better life. Specially Canada and America both country do not value other country degree. So if you want to better job you have to search the demand of job and then you have to complete the course. I did my master degree but I don’t think without any Canadian degree or course I do not find my level job. Very honest answer many Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani do not find suitable job in their level and I find that many of them do some course or degree to find their level job. The new immigrant who have a good degree do restaurant job or they do in shopping mall job because they have no Canadian degree. The wise thing to do search the demand of job and then go for the degree or course. It is totally my opinion.

Regards
Farhana
Yes Farhana you are right, i am living in Bangkok for last 9 years and i am manager international sales in a thai company and then i teach golf here in bangkok in the evening , and i do travel regular , i am 36 now and now i want enjoy my father hood and mashallah we are expecting our 2nd baby
due in May 2017 , so i want to move to canada only for my family even tho if i have to leave my good job , but problem is how to find a job in canada its gonna be big challenge , i know this bcos i remember when i came first time in Thailand and know its very difficult to get settle in a new country , that why i have ask you this question , Thanks

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sjgolfer,

This is your Passport Request correspondence and hopefully you will get your passport request letter 6 days later because they send it by mail again. Last time you got your re -medical letter from the visa office by mail and it took time 6 days. Last of all congratulation and after interview your all visa processing is very fast and you are very lucky.

I do not search any job yet. I spent my time with my husband like traveling, going to shopping mall and different restaurant. I meet my husband after 1 year 6 month later and try to enjoy with him my every moment. May be in November I will do job. What about you and what is your plan? When will you come to Canada? My one request to you if you share your interview question like htquach it will help other.

Take care
farhana

Farhana about my interview Question the Immigration Office was so polite and humble my interview last only 35 minuts

Please see question below

1,WHO Sponsor me
2,what my spouse work
3,when did she start working
4,where my spouse live
5,who she live with
6,when i met first time to my spouse
7,how much is /hour salary of my spouse
8,what i am gonna do once i move to canada
9,she saw my pass port briefly and ask me reason for travel allot ( JAPAN , AUSTRALIA, PHILIPPINES ,Malaysia )
i travel for my Job its always shorts visits , i explain to her
10,i also told that i teach golf here in bangkok after my job every day ( SHE DIDNT ASK ME but i told her my lesson fee 35 CAD/hour)
11, she also ask me do i have relative live in canada , i said no , no one
12 , have i ever apply canadain visa ,before i met my spouse , i said no never
then she said let cut short and ask me about incident why my spouse withdraw application , then i answer her truly , but then she told me
that my spouse also email to please disregard my previous email and do not take in to count as it was just miss understanding ,
and then she saw photos of my family visit in August 2016 in bangkok , i have shown her photo and also march 2016 visit , she saw all the photos
and then she told , we dont have any dought about your relation ship once we already received DNA report , and then she told OK at this time i dont have any question , thats it we will let you know next step in couple of weeks ,
and then i ask her that i bring up date forms and up date police certificate , she told me to give her back round decleration and family info form and also police certificate , and then i told it was nice meeting you , thanks bye and i came out , it was very relax interview before interview i was so stress ,and thinking i dont know what she will ask , but it was normal interview
and you know just bcos of this forum i was well prepared , its really helps , honestly it really helps ,

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Yes Farhana you are right, i am living in Bangkok for last 9 years and i am manager international sales in a thai company and then i teach golf here in bangkok in the evening , and i do travel regular , i am 36 now and now i want enjoy my father hood and mashallah we are expecting our 2nd baby
due in May 2017 , so i want to move to canada only for my family even tho if i have to leave my good job , but problem is how to find a job in canada its gonna be big challenge , i know this bcos i remember when i came first time in Thailand and know its very difficult to get settle in a new country , that why i have ask you this question , Thanks
Farhana is absolutely right. It's not only Canadian degree that matters...the employers look for Canadian job experience! Also age matters!

You may find job in the golf industry as you have so many years experience! I would like to take some lessons from you at a special discount!! You may try buying business franchise and start your own business! You may try selling in real estate market if you are passionate about property buy and sale! Be prepared to start from the scratch once you are in Canada.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Farhana is absolutely right. It's not only Canadian degree that matters...the employers look for Canadian job experience! Also age matters!

You may find job in the golf industry as you have so many years experience! I would like to take some lessons from you at a special discount!! You may try buying business franchise and start your own business! You may try selling in real estate market if you are passionate about property buy and sale! Be prepared to start from the scratch once you are in Canada.

Hasan
Hassan bahi , yesterday my wife received Email for my PASS PORT REQUEST and Photo , i will submit to CVAC in Bangkok , Finally they are doing very quick letter for pass port request was prepare on 19 October , cant believe after so long waiting time now every thing moving very fast
Thanks for all of your help , this forum is very very help full for people like me and others

Regard
sjgolfer