App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
No they will either extend or ask for remedical.

Hasan
medical status updated to we dont need your medicals what does it means?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
medical status updated to we dont need your medicals what does it means?
Which means for now they don't want remedical. If required they will inform you before PPR.

Hasan

MARCH_19YSH

Sep 16, 2017
karachi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
19-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
05-12-2017
hello hassan , i am a March applicant and called for an interview in december as we didnt order notes im not sure the reason behind it . Although ours is a rukhsati case 2015 .. but my husband visited in jan 2017 once only after the marriage , unfortunately due to our lawyers careless ness we didnt sumbit the case before 2017 do u think thats a red flag to why we didnt submit our application and please guide how to go about it? what woud be the best response to say my husband didnt visit ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
hello hassan , i am a March applicant and called for an interview in december as we didnt order notes im not sure the reason behind it . Although ours is a rukhsati case 2015 .. but my husband visited in jan 2017 once only after the marriage , unfortunately due to our lawyers careless ness we didnt sumbit the case before 2017 do u think thats a red flag to why we didnt submit our application and please guide how to go about it? what woud be the best response to say my husband didnt visit ?
You are from which country? Can you elaborate your story please. I didn't understand rukhsati case 2015. What exactly happened with your lawyer? Meanwhile I will encourage you to go through old pages of this particular thread so that you may better understand some of the issues associated with your file. Also please ask your husband/sponsor to immediately submit for GCMS notes.

Don't worry about your interview. You have enough time to prepare well and face interview successfully.

Good luck!

Hasan

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Hello @Hasan9999 I've talked to my MP who keeps telling me to wait. It's been 6 months since BGC has been in progress. I had ordered notes in September which came in October, and all it states is that Security is in progress. What should I do? Please help.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello @Hasan9999 I've talked to my MP who keeps telling me to wait. It's been 6 months since BGC has been in progress. I had ordered notes in September which came in October, and all it states is that Security is in progress. What should I do? Please help.
You can wait until you hear anything from them or email your respective VO requesting some feedback on the next step as you're passing so much mental stress staying away from your spouse for so long. If you write email please mention your UCI number and file number.

Good luck.

Hasan

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@Hasan9999 we recieved remedical request even our med will expire in feb 2018. Its the third medical. What do u think y they requested remedical even it is nt expired or expiring soon

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
@Hasan9999 we recieved remedical request even our med will expire in feb 2018. Its the third medical. What do u think y they requested remedical even it is nt expired or expiring soon
That's a very good sign!

I think you'll receive positive decision soon, otherwise they wouldn't bother to ask for remedical.

By the way, was there any issue with your earlier medical results?

Good luck to you.

Hasan

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
That's a very good sign!

I think you'll receive positive decision soon, otherwise they wouldn't bother to ask for remedical.

By the way, was there any issue with your earlier medical results?

Good luck to you.

Hasan
No my medical was all fine. We did it in feb 2017. 3 months remaining in expiry bt they requested again. My interview was in march 2017. I really wish this process to end soon

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
No my medical was all fine. We did it in feb 2017. 3 months remaining in expiry bt they requested again. My interview was in march 2017. I really wish this process to end soon
Yes you are having a long waiting time. Hope you will get a positive decision soon.

Hasan

Reactions: barkatain

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hey.

I made a spousal sponsorship application in December 2016. My wife got a interview request last month. Interview was scheduled for today at New Delhi Office. Since I was also in India, I accompanied her to the interview this morning. We had a wonderful 'typically Canadian' Visa officer. She was firm but pleasant at the same time.
She interviewed us separately asking questions like when we met, when we got married. About my Residency and future plans in Canada also asking my wife why it took us 3yrs 4-5 visa application details to finally apply for immigration. Also We have two yrs old baby so proving relationship was genuine or not was quite easy...
At the end of the interviews she told us she's convinced Its a genuine relationship so she's approving the application. However She did not keep my wife or daughters passport and told us we may get a email soon regarding medical.
Thats all.

Now anyone else has similar experience, how long will it normally take after a positive interview to recieve

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
For me had interview 25 October, 26 October pre arrival invitation in my cic Account and on 5 November travel history form filling request with personal history from October 2016 until present and to send back within 5 days back to VO , any hint ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hey.

I made a spousal sponsorship application in December 2016. My wife got a interview request last month. Interview was scheduled for today at New Delhi Office. Since I was also in India, I accompanied her to the interview this morning. We had a wonderful 'typically Canadian' Visa officer. She was firm but pleasant at the same time.
She interviewed us separately asking questions like when we met, when we got married. About my Residency and future plans in Canada also asking my wife why it took us 3yrs 4-5 visa application details to finally apply for immigration. Also We have two yrs old baby so proving relationship was genuine or not was quite easy...
At the end of the interviews she told us she's convinced Its a genuine relationship so she's approving the application. However She did not keep my wife or daughters passport and told us we may get a email soon regarding medical.
Thats all.

Now anyone else has similar experience, how long will it normally take after a positive interview to recieve
Time varies from VO to VO. Typically it takes 4-6 weeks to receive PPR.

Thank you for sharing your interview experience.

Hasan