Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
H

Hi,

Please collect GCMS notes and also you may do MP inquiry to know the latest status.

If the interview was good, you will get positive response soon.

Good luck.

Hasan

Hi Hasan,

For my wife's interview, how should she take our online chats with her? When we applied we had most our chats in word and we printed it off that way but is it better to take screenshots for the interview or do it just like we did before?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I need help I applied for inland family class sponsorship.I got an family class interview in cic edmonton.I have been asked to bring original passport,marriage certificate,joint bank account ,electricity bills lease agreement and etc.I have not got my AIP or decision made yet.

I am so nervous what do you think ?What's going to happen in cic edmonton.The immigration officer name is A.gravelle. Is this going to be landing interview?I have sent everything and paid paid right permanent fees.In Feb 2017 they transferred my application to cic vancouver from cic mississauga and CIC vancouver asked me PCC both from india and Canada again and I sent them in March.I was expecting AIP and DM but Now this interview with all those documents. I am honestly so nervous

Please help me out if someone already in this situation or was in this situation.Please any help will be much appreciated.thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Hasan,

For my wife's interview, how should she take our online chats with her? When we applied we had most our chats in word and we printed it off that way but is it better to take screenshots for the interview or do it just like we did before?
Screen shots will be fine...

It doesn't matter how you documented your chat logs...whichever is comfortable for you is okey..

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I need help I applied for inland family class sponsorship.I got an family class interview in cic edmonton.I have been asked to bring original passport,marriage certificate,joint bank account ,electricity bills lease agreement and etc.I have not got my AIP or decision made yet.

I am so nervous what do you think ?What's going to happen in cic edmonton.The immigration officer name is A.gravelle. Is this going to be landing interview?I have sent everything and paid paid right permanent fees.In Feb 2017 they transferred my application to cic vancouver from cic mississauga and CIC vancouver asked me PCC both from india and Canada again and I sent them in March.I was expecting AIP and DM but Now this interview with all those documents. I am honestly so nervous

Please help me out if someone already in this situation or was in this situation.Please any help will be much appreciated.thanks
Hi,

There is no need to freak out as long as your relationship is genuine. They only see the genuineness of you relationship...how it started, continued till date on mutual trust....

So don't hesitate to bring along whatever solid relationship proofs you have...

As you guys are already in Canada, it would be much easier for you to come up with important relationship evidences to convince the interviewer.

It is too late may be to collect GCMS notes which might indicate whether the proposed interview is for landing or regular interview!

Good luck!

Hasan

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Screen shots will be fine...

It doesn't matter how you documented your chat logs...whichever is comfortable for you is okey..

Good luck!

Hasan

Hi Hasan,

I dont know if this is a big deal but please help me out. In my relationship story if we said there were 200-220 guests at the wedding and then in another question, we wrote there were approximately 220 guests, does this sound suspicious? I think it means pretty much the same thing but do you think this is something they will call you for an interview for? And if they ask how should you respond?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on the below which happened to us?

Before going in, the reception takes your documents/proofs so that it can be delivered to the officer. We walked into the room and sat behind a glass window with the officer on the other side. He told us that he need to be honest with him and if we lied, he will refuse our case. We understood and agreed. He asked my kid and I to step outside and he interviewed my husband. It took 45 mins and he barely asked him about our relationship. He asked him why he travels so much for work and why he can't do it via skype. He asked him about our refused trv and grilled him on that. Then he looked at our proof. He told him to bring me in and not to waste a minute.

I walked in and my kid and husband were asked to wait outside. As soon as I closed the door behind me, the officer said he is concerned about our refused trv. So I explained everything. It seemed like he wasn't buying it. He never once asked about our relationship. He never once looked at me. He never made eye contact. The vibe was like he already has his mind made up to refuse us. He only kept me in for 10 mins. He did ask me how much time I spend in Pakistan. So I said that I try to visit every 6 months and I only stay for 2 weeks since I have 3 week vacation from work and I save one week for my kid for the summer. Then he told me to call my husband in so that he can address his concern and slipped our passports in the slot.

When we all were there he asked just one question to my hubby about the trv and then said he wants to see if there are any forms we need to submit. To which I said that we already did our remed and police clearance. What else is missing? He said he just needs to review which will take a month or so. We thanked him for his time and left.

None of our forms were taken from us and were returned along with medical receipt and police clearance.

Any idea what to expect in the weeks to come?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Hasan,

I dont know if this is a big deal but please help me out. In my relationship story if we said there were 200-220 guests at the wedding and then in another question, we wrote there were approximately 220 guests, does this sound suspicious? I think it means pretty much the same thing but do you think this is something they will call you for an interview for? And if they ask how should you respond?
No that's not an issue. You can't quantify guests as per exact numbers. Concentrate on relationship proofs.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on the below which happened to us?

Before going in, the reception takes your documents/proofs so that it can be delivered to the officer. We walked into the room and sat behind a glass window with the officer on the other side. He told us that he need to be honest with him and if we lied, he will refuse our case. We understood and agreed. He asked my kid and I to step outside and he interviewed my husband. It took 45 mins and he barely asked him about our relationship. He asked him why he travels so much for work and why he can't do it via skype. He asked him about our refused trv and grilled him on that. Then he looked at our proof. He told him to bring me in and not to waste a minute.

I walked in and my kid and husband were asked to wait outside. As soon as I closed the door behind me, the officer said he is concerned about our refused trv. So I explained everything. It seemed like he wasn't buying it. He never once asked about our relationship. He never once looked at me. He never made eye contact. The vibe was like he already has his mind made up to refuse us. He only kept me in for 10 mins. He did ask me how much time I spend in Pakistan. So I said that I try to visit every 6 months and I only stay for 2 weeks since I have 3 week vacation from work and I save one week for my kid for the summer. Then he told me to call my husband in so that he can address his concern and slipped our passports in the slot.

When we all were there he asked just one question to my hubby about the trv and then said he wants to see if there are any forms we need to submit. To which I said that we already did our remed and police clearance. What else is missing? He said he just needs to review which will take a month or so. We thanked him for his time and left.

None of our forms were taken from us and were returned along with medical receipt and police clearance.

Any idea what to expect in the weeks to come?
So you think the interviewer didn't bother to ask relationship questions? Which indicates he was satisfied with relationship status. He had other concerns which could be resolved once background clearance comes out clean. Most likely you will get positive news. Try to collect GCMS notes to get updates on your file. MP inquiry is also warranted after elapse of 90 days although there is no hard and fast rule when to get final response after interview!

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: Landing_PR

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
So you think the interviewer didn't bother to ask relationship questions? Which indicates he was satisfied with relationship status. He had other concerns which could be resolved once background clearance comes out clean. Most likely you will get positive news. Try to collect GCMS notes to get updates on your file. MP inquiry is also warranted after elapse of 90 days although there is no hard and fast rule when to get final response after interview!

Good luck!

Hasan
There were no questions related to our relationship. Right before leaving he did ask my husband if he had been out of the country for more than 6 months except for Pakistan, to which he said no.

I've asked my MP to check the status yesterday (our interview was on May 15th) and they said that no notes were found. I'm going to wait until June 1st to order notes. Do you suggest sooner?

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Hey Every one,

I am super happy :)

I am 16th september applicant.

I Had interview today AT 10:30 am New Delhi.

Officer called us in booth at 11:45 so we had to wait 1hour 15 minute

My husband (sponsor) was with me. VO was very nice. Asked only 3 questions.

1- Common law is not common In India so how we are in common law.

2- What was husband address before we moved to Nepal.

3- Can we travel before 24th June (my medical expiry)

We took lots of document with us but officer didnt ask for anything. All she asked for both of our passport.

VO and we had some laugh and she said wait I am going to stamp your passport.

So we were with officer only for 20 minutes and came out with VISA

ECAS still says in process ;) Which I dont care anymore lol.

Thank you for all the support. All the best to everyone.

:)

Reactions: Hasan9999

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hey Every one,

I am super happy :)

I am 16th september applicant.

I Had interview today AT 10:30 am New Delhi.

Officer called us in booth at 11:45 so we had to wait 1hour 15 minute

My husband (sponsor) was with me. VO was very nice. Asked only 3 questions.

1- Common law is not common In India so how we are in common law.

2- What was husband address before we moved to Nepal.

3- Can we travel before 24th June (my medical expiry)

We took lots of document with us but officer didnt ask for anything. All she asked for both of our passport.

VO and we had some laugh and she said wait I am going to stamp your passport.

So we were with officer only for 20 minutes and came out with VISA

ECAS still says in process ;) Which I dont care anymore lol.

Thank you for all the support. All the best to everyone.

:)
That's a great news to hear specially stamping of visa right away!

Congratulations!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
There were no questions related to our relationship. Right before leaving he did ask my husband if he had been out of the country for more than 6 months except for Pakistan, to which he said no.

I've asked my MP to check the status yesterday (our interview was on May 15th) and they said that no notes were found. I'm going to wait until June 1st to order notes. Do you suggest sooner?
It's okey to apply for notes on June 1st!

Keep tracking your inbox and eCAS status.

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: Landing_PR

MedtechYuki

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
December 28, 2016
Doc's Request.
January 30, 2017 (Additional Documents)
AOR Received.
December 11, 2016
File Transfer...
February 13, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
November 21, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 30, 2017
Hi everyone! I hope you could help me on this! So, I plan to visit my husband in Canada this July, It would be our anniversary by then and I am planning to visit for a few weeks, what I'm worried about is that I might be called for an interview and of course, that is a hassle if you have a specific return date. COULD I TRY TO EMAIL/CALL/INFORM CIC WHETHER I COULD DO THE INTERVIEW IN CANADA? and Second question is, if ever I am waived on the interview but they ask for my passport (PPR letter) CAN I SUBMIT IT IN CANADA INSTEAD OF IN MANILA? I have read a blog about someone having their family submit their passports in Manila since that was their visa office while he got his changed to Singapore since he was working there and was easier for him to do that.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
It's okey to apply for notes on June 1st!

Keep tracking your inbox and eCAS status.

Good luck!

Hasan
Hi Hasan, my MP confirmed that we have satisfied the officer at our interview and he has no doubts about our marriage. We have also passed the security. The background has started and will take few months. Do you have a rough idea of how long normally the BGC take?

Apples08

May 26, 2017
Hi. Im schedule for an interview this june 15,2017 at canadian embassy manila philippines o dont have any idea can you give me any idea about some questions. Thanks