App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sjgolfer,

I am really very happy for you because your waiting time is over. You need to bring your 6 pages’ pdf papers because in the Canada airport the immigration officer will check your 6 pages’ pdf pages. No more interview and no more tension it’s time to relax and enjoy. The immigration officer will tell you that in what condition you get immigrant visa. The terms is mentioned in your pages where your photo is attached. You must have live with your wife at least two years otherwise you will lost your immigrant visa and they give you 5 years visa, in 5 years you have to live Canada 2 years otherwise you will lost your PR .

I am happy for all applicant who got their visa and share their interview experience. Hope you will come Canada soon.

Regards
Farhana
Thanks Farhana , Thanks for your regular feed back

Regard
SJgolfer

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
To love(ao) and jupiter:

Just want to wish you well on your interviews next week. I am sure you are extremely well prepared and will ace the interviews. All the best and I look forward to the update!

P.S. We received the passport back along with the COPR.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
htquach said:
To love(ao) and jupiter:

Just want to wish you well on your interviews next week. I am sure you are extremely well prepared and will ace the interviews. All the best and I look forward to the update!

Hello htquach,

When will your wife come Canada? Do you buy ticket?

Regards
Farhana

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello htquach,

When will your wife come Canada? Do you buy ticket?

Regards
Farhana
Hello Farhana.

We purchased tickets through Air China and will land on December 26. Hopefully, there will not be too much snow and the temperature is decent, meaning -15C?? lol

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farhana766 said:
Hello barkatain,

You should email your visa office. I want to share my one interesting experience. In 2014 the visa office give me interview letter and returned my all original documents. That time I did not read my letter carefully I just saw that visa office required my date of birth certificate because in my passport date of birth and birth certificate date of birth are different way mention like in my passport 1october 19---and my certificate date of birth 1-10-19—but the visa office think one is 1october and other is January 1. 1 year 4 month later I emailed my visa office to know about my visa process. The visa office replied my email that I am pending for interview when date and schedule is fixed they will email me again.

So my advice you should email your visa office to know about your visa process.

The sample of email

Date: 5th march 2016
High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
One George Street#11-10,
Singapore 049145

Attention: Immigration Program Manager

RE: Applicant name (DOB: ----------)

Applicant number:

UCI:

Subject: Information about my visa process.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I(applicant name, Client Id# -------) would like to get some information about my application.I applied for permanent residence in Canada June 2014.I saw online that application processing time is 17 months. Its already more than 17 months. Still now I didn't hear any news about my application from your office. We want to celebrate our 2nd marriage anniversary together in Canada. Our marriage anniversary is 28th February. So if you approve my application before our anniversary & allow me to go Canada. I will be grateful to you. If you need any more information, please let me know. You can contact with me by email also. My email id is ----------@yahoo.com I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Applicant name

Hope it will help you

Regards
farhana
I have three questions
1. Can i (applicant)send the email even when we have representative handling the case or all correspondance should be through him?
2. I see ur visa office is singapore bt mine is london. So will it effect the processing procedure? I m nt sure if LVO entertains such mails.
3. How should i communicate with visa officer if i knw i am in interview queue by notes bt they didnt send me any letter. Will it be good idea to send them documents at this stage due to which they put us in interview queue?
I m so confused at this stage

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
barkatain said:
I have three questions
1. Can i (applicant)send the email even when we have representative handling the case or all correspondance should be through him?
2. I see ur visa office is singapore bt mine is london. So will it effect the processing procedure? I m nt sure if LVO entertains such mails.
3. How should i communicate with visa officer if i knw i am in interview queue by notes bt they didnt send me any letter. Will it be good idea to send them documents at this stage due to which they put us in interview queue?
Even if you have a representative, you can send additional relationship proofs to your VO. Many people sent and got good results including interview waiver.

Hasan

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Hi Hassan9999,

I see you're a very active and helpful member of this post. I have received an email from London Visa Office today regarding interview which is below:

Hello from London,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that your application, including the submission referred to below, has been reviewed by an Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer has determined that an interview is required. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

From the letter, this is a confirmation that I am in the interview queue. However, it doesn't state when and where it'll happen. I'm sure a letter will come, hopefully soon, to address that. Now, what I need to know is what can I possibly to do to potentially get waived from getting interviewed? Or is there a way to get my name on the interview list quicker/sooner? Anything to expedite the process? I have nothing to hide but I want to get PPR for my husband ASAP. Whether it's by getting my name on the list stat, and going through the interview or sending in more proof than what I have already sent?

Just a brief history on my case.
- I have a rejected TRV after we had received SA
- We have a child together
- I had received PFL in September because they were missing our kid's Birth Certificate and our marriage certificate
- I send our chat logs/phone logs monthly
- We have visited my husband in Pakistan 3 times since the submission of our application in December 2015

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey guys any Idea how they send Interview appointment date ? Email/Letter or both

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
barkatain said:
I have three questions
Hello barkatain,

Your first answer:

Yes you can personally send your marriage proof to the visa office.

Your second answer:

Every visa office visa processing time is now 17 months.

Your third question answer:

you do not get your interview letter and you have to send email to the visa office to know about your visa process. If you have any lawyer the visa office will reply your email to your lawyer. It is a good idea if you send your marriage proof DHL OR FEDEX. If you send your marriage proof to the courier it will better choice.

Regards
farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Shery678 said:
Hey guys any Idea how they send Interview appointment date ? Email/Letter or both
Hello Shery678,

The visa office sends interview date both by email or mail. It depends on your application fill up. If you fill that you all communication you want your email in that case the visa office will send your every correspondence by email or you fill that you want your all correspondence by your home address in this case the visa office will send you letter your home address. But I prefer email because email is faster than mail.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Landing_PR said:
Hi Hassan9999,

I see you're a very active and helpful member of this post. I have received an email from London Visa Office today regarding interview which is below:

Hello from London,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that your application, including the submission referred to below, has been reviewed by an Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer has determined that an interview is required. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance.

From the letter, this is a confirmation that I am in the interview queue. However, it doesn't state when and where it'll happen. I'm sure a letter will come, hopefully soon, to address that. Now, what I need to know is what can I possibly to do to potentially get waived from getting interviewed? Or is there a way to get my name on the interview list quicker/sooner? Anything to expedite the process? I have nothing to hide but I want to get PPR for my husband ASAP. Whether it's by getting my name on the list stat, and going through the interview or sending in more proof than what I have already sent?

Just a brief history on my case.
- I have a rejected TRV after we had received SA
- We have a child together
- I had received PFL in September because they were missing our kid's Birth Certificate and our marriage certificate
- I send our chat logs/phone logs monthly
- We have visited my husband in Pakistan 3 times since the submission of our application in December 2015
Hello Landing_PR,

Your question------------

1.“ Now, what I need to know is what can I possibly to do to potentially get waived from getting interviewed?

2.Or is there a way to get my name on the interview list quicker/sooner? Anything to expedite the process?

3.I have nothing to hide but I want to get PPR for my husband ASAP. Whether it's by getting my name on the list stat, and going through the interview or sending in more proof than what I have already sent?”

Your first answer-------------

It is not easy to waived interview but you can send your update marriage proof to the visa office it will easy your interview.

Your second answer--------------

There is no way for quick interview. Everything depends on visa office when your turn come the visa office will inform you.

Your third answer------------

You should send your update marriage proof to the visa office may be it will help your interview more comfortable because interview is not easy if you don’t send any update on your marriage. If your send your marriage proof the visa office will know that you are in good relationship.

Regards
Farhana

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
htquach said:
To love(ao) and jupiter:

Congatulations htquach and thank you very much. :) :) :)

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
congrats htquatch and thnx.
Love ao has interview the day after tomorrw. love ao plz share ur experience.
i hav ques. i donot hav to show my husbnads income or tax return ryt?

Boykap

Sep 7, 2016
Re: Interview Language-possible interpreter requesr

farhana766 said:
Hello Boykap,

Where you from? Before my interview, I was thinking the same question. When I filled up the form that time I did not request for interpreter because I did my Master Degree in English and I thought it was not good idea to request for interpreter but from my experience I feel it is a great thing if you interview in your native language. I did my interview in my native language and feel very comfortable. Like your wife, I am good in English but don’t know is it right or wrong. Now a day I am working with Canadian people but still confused am I right or wrong. If you are from Bangladesh in this case visa office provide you interpreter. I know they provide the interpreter but when I update my new form before my interview that time I request for interpreter in the form.

When your wife update the new form for interview —“ Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB) “ you find interpret option there you request for interpreter. In your update form, you can change your information if any change happened in your life.

Regards
Farhana
Hi Farhana. Thank you very much for your reply. If you don't mind I will PM you as I have a couple more questions that I would like to consult you on. Many thanks, Boycap.

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
jupiter16 said:
congrats htquatch and thnx.
Love ao has interview the day after tomorrw. love ao plz share ur experience.
i hav ques. i donot hav to show my husbnads income or tax return ryt?
In shaa allah i'll share my experience. Please pray for me guys. Sorry buddy i donno the answer, but one thing they can ask you about your husband income.