+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Inland ; Open Work Permit Forms?

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Hi All,
So after reading a bit more, I can attach application for an open work permit with my Spousal Sponsorship forms.
And from what I'm reading, the Open Work Permit forms is actually the forms for "Change the Conditions for My Stay?"

I've opened up the form and don't see an option that specifically says Open Work Permit , Should I be ticking the one that says Restoration of Temporary Resident Status as a Worker???
Can someone who has actually done this clarify for me. I'm getting my medical done on Tuesday and I'm so glad I popped in here before I got all my forms sent off.
Thanks
Audrey :eek:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It's not too specific for an OWP. You can select "Initial temporary resident permit or extension of temporary resident permit". Restoration is only for those who are out of status and need to "restore" it.

There is a section later on in the app, "Details of intended work in Canada", question 1, that allows you to select open work permit. As well, you can write something like "OWP with Inland Sponsorship" across the top of the form, just to make sure.

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Can someone tell me or post a link online so I can pay for the "change the conditions of my stay" forms that I want to include with my Spousal Application? I can't find it under the eservices option!
:'(