+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Inland May 2021

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hi Everybody.
I also applied for my PR via Family sponsorship.

Below is how it has been going.

-Submitted on May 11
-Arrived on May 13
-Pre AOR Late June by Mail (I think that is because my sponsor didn't provide his e-mail address)
-Medical examination request which contains my application number and UCI on Nov 4
-Linked my application with my CIC account on Nov 4
-Underwent medical examination on Nov 8
- Passed medical examination on Nov 19

I thought I was supposed to receive AOR before receiving medical examination request.
I haven't received AOR yet, as well as been waiting for Open Work Permit.
Does it happen to anyone else here likewise?

I sent a message to IRCC to ask them to send me AOR.

Last edited:

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
Hi Everybody.
I also applied for my PR via Family sponsorship.

Below is how it has been going.

-Submitted on May 11
-Arrived on May 13
-Pre AOR Late June by Mail (I think that is because my sponsor didn't provide his e-mail address)
-Medical examination request which contains my application number and UCI on Nov 4
-Linked my application with my CIC account on Nov 4
-Underwent medical examination on Nov 8
- Passed medical examination on Nov 19

I thought I was supposed to receive AOR before receiving medical examination request.
I haven't received AOR yet, as well as been waiting for Open Work Permit.
Does it happen to anyone else here likewise?

I sent a message to IRCC to ask them to send me AOR.
Hello, Takumi!
Did you mean that you have never received your OWP since the begin on May?
Have you both (Sponsor and Spouse) been inland?

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hello, Takumi!
Did you mean that you have never received your OWP since the begin on May?
Have you both (Sponsor and Spouse) been inland?
Hello bonjourToto! Thank you for replying to me.
Yeah, we have been inland.
I have never recieved my OWP, and AOR either, they returned only my OWP applications due to insufficient processing fees were provided, though.
Somehow I got that medical examination request first,

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
Hello bonjourToto! Thank you for replying to me.
Yeah, we have been inland.
I have never recieved my OWP, and AOR either, they returned only my OWP applications due to insufficient processing fees were provided, though.
Somehow I got that medical examination request first,
Hope you will get it soon then, friend. You guys deserve it.
Thnx for the Intel.

Reactions: Takumi

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hey guys! Any updates ?
Hi Diana.
I checked online tool (ecas) yesterday, and My sponsor's application status changed from in process to decision made, as well as seems like they moved onto reviewing my eligibility, I checked it on my CIC account. However I'm not sure if my husband got approved or refused as my sponsor, I know it happened just yesterday, but this waiting is kinda killing me, though.

Last edited:

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Diana.
I checked online tool (ecas) yesterday, and My sponsor's application status changed from in process to decision made, as well as seems like they moved onto reviewing my eligibility, I checked it on my CIC account. However I'm not sure if my husband got approved or refused as my sponsor, I know it happened just yesterday, but this waiting is kinda killing me, though.
Oh I feel you. At least you got some movement. Silence on my end since November. When did you send your app, if you don't mind asking?

bonjourToto

Nov 11, 2021
Hi Diana.
When we were waiting for the tourist visa for my spouse we had the same message. It only says that a decision has been taken. I don't why, but they never print the decision clearly on your profile, even if it is an approbation in many most of the cases.

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Mine stuck at medical passed on Oct 28th. Well, we shall wait and be patient.
I have 2 outland dependents. How about you? They said having outland dependents while inland apps process takes longer. Hopefully we’ll hear a good news from them soon

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I have 2 outland dependents. How about you? They said having outland dependents while inland apps process takes longer. Hopefully we’ll hear a good news from them soon
I heard that too, but I don't have dependents though. It could be that RCMP has a backlog with providing police clearance for pr applicants, that's why is stuck. Who knows