+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - In Canada Class Application Delays?

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hello mates!

I've applied and sent under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class application of my wife to Mississauga's office, and I've tracked the mail and they've received on March 2nd, 2020. Tomorrow will be completing three months since they've received the paper application. Could anyone please tell me how long is the office taking to send the aknowledgement of receipt letter? We haven't heard anything from them yet, neither by e-mail, mail or phone call.

Can someone please light me up!

Cheers

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
They received mine Feb 25 and I still have nothing. It's really disheartening that people who had their apps received just 4 days before me got their AORs over a month ago now. (According to the 2020 spreadsheet, they basically finished off January up to Feb 21 on April 30)

I was hoping to get something in the mail this week if they're doing another big batch of AORs like they did at the end of April, but...we'll see.

Reactions: Jamestoca

KateDR

Mar 30, 2018
Ottawa, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
11-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hubby's application was received in Mississauga on March 11 and still nothing.

Reactions: Jamestoca

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
They received mine Feb 25 and I still have nothing. It's really disheartening that people who had their apps received just 4 days before me got their AORs over a month ago now. (According to the 2020 spreadsheet, they basically finished off January up to Feb 21 on April 30)

I was hoping to get something in the mail this week if they're doing another big batch of AORs like they did at the end of April, but...we'll see.
Thay's interesting. If some people received their AOR's 4 days before you, we should've got our AOR's too!! Anyway, they are prob working now apps sent from Feb 21 to April, so we might get our AOR's soon according to the spreadsheet.

Do you know how can I contact the Missisauga's office?