+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship for egyptian

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
well i really dono about other people but for my experience i consider myself very lucky, my timeline was just PERFECT !

but i heard that some people took up to 11 months or something.

Do you've a valid visitor visa so you can visit your wife while your file is being processed?

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
no i dont have visitor visa ,,if i had i would go sure...and it makes me nt ok when i know it took 11 monthes with some one ,,, yes i know some one took him too long ,,, about 10 monthes ...but same time i saw many people in other forume thier application was done by 5-7 monthes for all processing

you were lucky yes Mainagui ,,ur timeline was perfect YESSS pray me i have ur time line as well

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
i'm sure everything will fall in the right place for you :)

If you needed anything concerning this issue just let me know.

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
THANK YOU ALOT Mainagui i hope nything news comming soon .. and will infore u any updates ,, just pray with meeeee ;)

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Hello Fox , i am mohamed from Egypt and i really need your help...!

hii fox , i have just reviewed your topic about the spouse visa in Cairo , and i really need some information from you if you could help
my wife and I have applied for the sponsorship and the IN NOVEMBER 2011 AND WE ALREADY GOT THE APPROVAL AND THE Y UPDATED My status so that it become " we received your perminant resident application in January 21 2011" which means it's before the revolution by 4 days and it seems that our file was OK then
now as we didn't hear from them tell now(imagine since January/ 21/ 2011 tell today may /25/ 2011) , we felt worry so we called them and emailed them and they give us the worst shitty answer ever , as they said that the didn't receive our Perminant resident Package from Canada yet ...!!!!!!
so we decided to go to the embassy and check so we met that guy and he told us that there is a problem with the mails coming from Canada to Egypt and they are arguing in Egypt about checking the mails with x-ray and then refuse and pla pla pla and that our package is one of those packages that still in the mailing company and ...... but i am not convinced that this is the reason
so i want you to tell me please about your progress with those crazy people in that embassy and how is your time line works and if you too facing some delays?and i hope you give me your opinion too
please help
thank you soo much
Mohamed

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
well mohamed ,,,first of all u still within normal timeline for cairo visa ofice as the average is 12 months

2nd i can tell u YES they have ur application in cairo already but they wount tell you this untill they start processing it ,,they might pretend there are troubles in mailng service blah blah just to be in safe side

so i just tell u calm down and be sure that ur application in queue and it will take its turn in order and i advice u nt e mailing them so much as i heard this make them having negative ituation towrds ur case

for my time line i got approval in november 2010 as well and i heard nothing on e case untill the end of April SAYING WE RECIEVED UR APPLICATION then 2 weeks later i found new line on e case that saying MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED somepeople told me recieving medical results is the last step before decesion made ,, but that is nt sure at all ,,, u cant rely on e -case

some times i get so worried and frustrated too but nothing u can do but waiting patiently and i guess it is better if u share us in the other forum we all applicants dealing with cairo follow this link a.. will be better we share ideas and thoughts

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t69666.0.html;topicseen

good luck mohamed

Spritz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my name is Alis... I'm just on the edge of choosing to sponsor my Egyptian husband. I m in Canada, living, I am Canadian.. I want him here fast... we have been declined for a visitors visa when I was living with him because of manythings... we fixed the thigns now.. but... tell me whats the best way to get him here? Sponsor, visitor visa, skilled worker... whats best? I hear a lot of thigns about sponsoring... I'm scared to wiat 2 years.. we have been apart for 4 months now... we can't take it.. we had our first annaversary away from eachother :-[... we want out first new years and christmas.. and not have to wait 2 or 3 years. I just got a job, its part time... and I have no money saved, but I do live with my mother. if that helps.. what kind of advise can you give me for this... subject... it's rare to find some forum that talks about Eegyptian sponsorship with a canadian citizen... I find

Thank you :)

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
Spritz said:
Hi my name is Alis... I'm just on the edge of choosing to sponsor my Egyptian husband. I m in Canada, living, I am Canadian.. I want him here fast... we have been declined for a visitors visa when I was living with him because of manythings... we fixed the thigns now.. but... tell me whats the best way to get him here? Sponsor, visitor visa, skilled worker... whats best? I hear a lot of thigns about sponsoring... I'm scared to wiat 2 years.. we have been apart for 4 months now... we can't take it.. we had our first annaversary away from eachother :-[... we want out first new years and christmas.. and not have to wait 2 or 3 years. I just got a job, its part time... and I have no money saved, but I do live with my mother. if that helps.. what kind of advise can you give me for this... subject... it's rare to find some forum that talks about Eegyptian sponsorship with a canadian citizen... I find

Thank you :)
hi spritz
first u can join us in the other forum we are all dealing with CAIRO-EGYPT visa office under spoual sponsorship i a sure it will be better u can read experince from all

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html

so i think the opportunities to get visit visa depending on ur husband his job in egypt ,his bank account etc and i am nt sure he can get it easy or not but he may try

for sponsorship ,,,the CIC web site says egypt office may take 12 monthes to get the PR visa under spousal sponsorship ,,, but alot time it take 6 -8 monthes ,,it dependes

for skilled worker ,,,, nt sure how long it might take but i am sure will be much longer at least 2 or 3 years

so i think the bist choice for u is to start sponsor ur husband

good luck

claire17

Dec 26, 2012
Hi, just want to know if someone here, have a situation like me...my husband is Egyptian, I submitted my sponsorship application last July 3 2013, received approval letter august 3....when I check my application august 13, said medical result received...I want to know if this a good sign..what will happen next, especially now the embassy is closed...I'm pregnant right now, my due date next month..praying and hoping my husband will approved easily...

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Its very hard to get visa most of us got denied because of age and the told my husband because he is muslim and also the will say ur mariage is not real thats what the told all of us too..My husband had interview may 26 we are still waiting rejection letter..Goodluck