+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Bogota Colombia 2019

Jillypk

Oct 12, 2019
Hopefully it all goes quick now, it seems like it was a quick for a lot of us once Bogotá opened up. My husband barrived 2 days ago and it is still surreal. Where are you? We are in Edmonton and it’s always good to now others...::
Medical? I thought she did her police check and medical already?

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi, any news from Bogota VO in 2021? anyone with a passport requests in 2021? DM or something? are they working on files?

Pescado21

Feb 28, 2021
Hi, any news from Bogota VO in 2021? anyone with a passport requests in 2021? DM or something? are they working on files?
Hey, so I've been dealing with Bogota for the sponsorship for a while now. I got AOR2 back in Mar 21, and then MR in May 21, processed MR in Jun 21 and then nothing up until 23 Aug 21, and then ECAS showed We are processing your application. 08 Sep I just got Pre-arrival and PPR on the same day so it seems like they are doing whole files at once rather than 1 step at a time for everyone. I asked how long to get passport back and they said it should only take 2 weeks to get passports back.

Hopefully things have moved for you.

CCTeheran

Jan 6, 2022
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hi! I am July 2021 applicant. I have nto heard from Bogota VO since a while. Is it normal?
ECAS says they started processing on the 13th October. -I am looking foward moving to Quebec, therefore I had to ask for the CSQ which I got approval since Nov 24th and it was already delivered to Bogota-

Pescado21

Feb 28, 2021
Hi! I am July 2021 applicant. I have nto heard from Bogota VO since a while. Is it normal?
ECAS says they started processing on the 13th October. -I am looking foward moving to Quebec, therefore I had to ask for the CSQ which I got approval since Nov 24th and it was already delivered to Bogota-
This is quite normal. You’ll be showing processing in ECAS for a long time and it’ll flip between that and application received as it moves forward. Don’t worry about if you’re a July applicant you can expect to wait for a few more months. It’s just that process doesn’t move fast.

CCTeheran

Jan 6, 2022
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
This is quite normal. You’ll be showing processing in ECAS for a long time and it’ll flip between that and application received as it moves forward. Don’t worry about if you’re a July applicant you can expect to wait for a few more months. It’s just that process doesn’t move fast.
Thanks for answering!
I have not even received any kind of letter from them to know it was transfered there (if it was), not even medical nor police request. It's been almost 4 months since then. How much did it take for you?