+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Bogota Colombia 2019

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi :D

Create this thread for those applicants who are being treated at the VO Bogota Colombia. Join here and share your timelines.

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Medical passed on Nov 2 there I'm right now... I apply on May 8 and they started processing my wife application on June 26.

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Yes BGC is in process.. And I did not receive the pre arrival yet, hope it will come soon.

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Yes,.. She lives in Medellin, and I'm here alone sucking this early winter up lol hope she can be with me soon...

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hi All,

Roughly how long did it take for the AOR2 to be sent after you got notice your application was sent to Bogota?

Also, the only documents they requested was the police check. That was done and transmitted. The GCKey still says they require documents. Will this change or stays the same even though they have everything that was requested?

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey everyone! I’m in Canada and my wife is in Bogotá...we just the notice on January 7th saying our application had been forwarded to the Bogotá VO. Ive been searching the threads, and I’m also looking for updated info on other peoples general experiences this VO, and rough processing times once we get AOR2...and for that matter, how long does it normally take for the file to get there? Thanks everyone:)