+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Bogota Colombia 2019

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Yes Garth, it's great news for everyone wondering or hoping they are working in Bogota again. We all have similar timelines so hoping we all get some good news close to each other.
You couldn't have been more right John!!! We JUST GOT OUR PASSPORT REQUEST THIS AFTERNOON AS WELL!! I Couldn't be happier!!!!

Reactions: JohnnyToronto

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
You couldn't have been more right John!!! We JUST GOT OUR PASSPORT REQUEST THIS AFTERNOON AS WELL!! I Couldn't be happier!!!!
How awesome is that!!!??????? Congrats Garth!!! So happy for you. We're getting closer to being wit our wives. I had written off this year and now it's a reality.

Reactions: Gtiffen

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Omg 2 months is too long to get aor2 my file was moved there last week. I'm just waiting for an interview.
Has an interview been requested? They usually don't require that until they start to review your eligibility further down the road after AOR2.

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
excellent news, congratulation to both of you, I have not heard anything since they transferred the file to Bogota VO, one of the worst in the world
I don't think you're far behind. They were fast to process your re-submission and if they're getting to PPR now, shouldn't be much longer. Perhaps the IRCC really is stepping up their game.

Reactions: albertan2019

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Has an interview been requested? They usually don't require that until they start to review your eligibility further down the road after AOR2.
I got them to move me from Mexico VO it's a nightmare. My application is 22 months old, I hope that when they review it again they will remove the interview *praying*

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Although we got PPR last week, the status of the application had not changed on ECAS. However I logged back in today and it's changed to Decision Made now. GCKey remains unchanged but I hear that is only updated after all is complete and COPR done.

Reactions: Jillypk

Jillypk

Oct 12, 2019
My also just changed to Decision made today as well. Hopefully it won’t take too long to get passports back and COPR

Although we got PPR last week, the status of the application had not changed on ECAS. However I logged back in today and it's changed to Decision Made now. GCKey remains unchanged but I hear that is only updated after all is complete and COPR done.

Reactions: JohnnyToronto

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
My also just changed to Decision made today as well. Hopefully it won’t take too long to get passports back and COPR
Couple of us just had requests sent to resubmit the photos after sending them last week. Not within the specs they want. Slight delay for us. How long have they had your passport?

Reactions: Gtiffen

Jillypk

Oct 12, 2019
Couple of us just had requests sent to resubmit the photos after sending them last week. Not within the specs they want. Slight delay for us. How long have they had your passport?
Only since yesterday as he was waiting to return to Bogotá (from his hometown) to get his pictures taken thinking it was more likely that they would be taken correctly. Hopefully they’re okay but regardless it’s almost the end of a very long journey!